Disgusting...NO LOVE NO RESPECT & Full on FORCING

DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
I lost interest in RK's character ever since he did the unwed drama...but i knew that somewhere the makers would show a redemption as huge as the whole Insullt-Humiliate drama and hoped it would come...When RK called "Biwi" the very next day after the entire Unwed Drama it did look like there was hope, one would get to see RK actually realizing what he did, that even after unwedding Madhu he missed her, soon he would start realizing what she means to him but with every passing day that feeling started diminishing...

She wanted to move on in life, He made sure she doesn't...Kept insulting her, humiliating her at every juncture he could and aaj toh hadh hi ho gayi...How can RK who claims to love Madhu do this to her...Forget man-handling her, he is forcing upon her...The way he kissed her hand, forcefully when there was disgust written all over her face for carrying her forcefully and shoving her up inside the car was apparent and yet he Kisses her Yuck...๐Ÿคข...And i will never forget the look on Madhu's face more than Disgust it was FEAR...

Physical abuse that is what this is...Plain torture, mental and physical... Is this how you treat the woman you love? The woman who just mins back said that he broke her heart?  Is this his way of winning her back? Isse toh acha hota ki he points a Gun at her and threatens her to do all that he pleases..."Biwi Mujhe Pyaar Karo, Biwi Mera Saat do..."
Oh wait...Something on similar lines is coming...๐Ÿคข

Today i see no difference between RK and BSC...Terrorizing and forcing their wishes, likes etc is a trait that BSC knew and followed and the same is being done by RK... Such that it forced Madhu to actually run away from there...

Simply Disgusting...๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข ๐Ÿคข The precap nauseating...I remember reading somewhere that RK taking Madhu forcefully reminds one of "Sita Apharan"...well it's true...the way RK forcefully took Madhu made him look like a replica of RAAVAN

My views are on RK...and RK only...The Character...Don't mix it with the actor.

Edited by pinkydiva - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Not watching the episode! But did see the part where MB runs away from the room๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† He said it was a simple nokh jhok when he humiliated her and now its over๐Ÿ˜† I wont write an essay here!!๐Ÿ˜† But its obvious DD's description of RK was apt ie he is a pyscho๐Ÿ˜›  Yeah Ballu and RK's behaviours are similar! No difference other than he aint physically beating her up yet! 

I just wish the ratings were not cut off for 3 months, then when trps would have touched 0.9, I would have enjoyed๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree.

Haven't watched the epi sorry but I don't get turned on watching a man abusing a woman. Saw a part where Madhu was running ๐Ÿ˜† and RK trying to run after her๐Ÿ˜† and was saying it was a choti nok jhok๐Ÿ˜ก.

And after all that Madhu saying she loves him.

CV's have really lost it. I don't know what they're trying to show here.
mehvish0786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
totally agree, i just felt too disgusted to watch it.
Den i guess ur watchin da wrng show, coz dis is wat dis serial
Was always about, a drk luv story, rishbala dr ishq n janoon, da cv 1ce sed a long tym bck u hav 2 keep a stng heart wit dis drama n rishbala luv/hate...
..Khushi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I have a good feeling about today's episode. There was fear in Madhu's eyes and no sign of love. To spice things up my sis made an epic comment saying "this person reminds me of SRK from Darr". RK is a psycho no doubt in it... go ahead cvs, I can sense a tragic ending of this show and to RKs life.
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great post! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ RK is showing no signs of feel guilty for what he did to Madhu. I don't know why the cvs aren't redeeming his character. Poor Madhu has to suffer RK's egoistic wrath. 
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: face2face

Was always about, a drk luv story, rishbala dr ishq n janoon, da cv 1ce sed a long tym bck u hav 2 keep a stng heart wit dis drama n rishbala luv/hate...

dark love story?๐Ÿ˜† joke of the century! Read the synopsis of the actual show itself and then advice others on what to watch or not to watch! Junoon๐Ÿ˜† RK is the new villain of the show its seems, in fact today confirmed it, so stilll think its a love story? Even Padmini and Ballu should have remained married then, because even then it was a dark love ishtory nah?Didnt mean to sound rude๐Ÿ˜› 
_innocent_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

What is BSC ๐Ÿ˜•

MB's father, the crazy dude!๐Ÿ˜†
DesiShowFanatic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: face2face

You get turned on, you like what's being shown ...It's your wish...But please don't tell me i am watching the wrong show...Junoon aur Pagalpan mein farak hai...and what's being shown is noway Junoon...