Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Word !!

For some people he is still an angel and cute etc.๐Ÿ˜ฒ For them, its normal because he 'LOVEs' her. 
I love VD a lot, he is really a great actor but that does not mean we should ignore RK's wrong doings just because its played by VD
Barbiedoll_sona thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmmm ..cvs showing that men are always ahead than a women...poor girl... Want to see mb a strong girl..

Originally posted by: _innocent_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Not watching the episode! But did see the part where MB runs away from the room๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†He said it was a simple nokh jhok when he humiliated her and now its over๐Ÿ˜†I wont write an essay here!!๐Ÿ˜†But its obvious DD'sdescriptionof RK was apt ie he is a pyscho๐Ÿ˜›</font>Yeah Ballu and RK's behaviours are similar! No difference other than he aint physically beating her up yet!

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">I just wish the ratings were not cut off for 3 months, then when trps would have touched 0.9, I would have enjoyed๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜†</font>

-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Agree. RK does not love Madhu.So no point in us questioning how he he could do this and that if he loves her. If this is love than it is an insult to such a beautiful emotion.
RK has no repentance, absolutely no respect and no feeling for Madhu. He did not once apologise. I don't think RK has left much scope for redemption now. Edited by Shreya_94 - 11 years ago
Scarlett.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiamondLife

What is BSC ๐Ÿ˜•

Balraj Singh Choudhary.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't think you can blame him, Madhubala is super stubborn he wants to prove to her he loves her sincerely
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
CVs have lost in explaining the  reason for so called   revenge track..

According to them  it was a common nok zok 
Love_Ashvik thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey i have no intrest in dat sulbala crap!
todays epi was mindblowing & actually if u' ve fallen in love u would understand RK!
& my dear b4 u call rk a psycho,plz check its meaning!
I love rk & will continue to love him till d day i die!
If ur not intrested in d show,no1 is forcing u to watch it!
But u've no right 2 call somebody a psycho
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Khushi..

I have a good feeling about today's episode. There was fear in Madhu's eyes and no sign of love. To spice things up my sis made an epic comment saying "this person reminds me of SRK from Darr". RK is a psycho no doubt in it... go ahead cvs, I can sense a tragic ending of this show and to RKs life.

Yeshhh! I know, if there was any doubt on RK being hero or villain, today confirmed it๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†
Hate_you thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

He is 200% an  physcopath with no empathy, too much coldheartedness, displaying only his fake superficial charm and ego, extremely manipulativeness, with no iota of remorse.

I would advice the director to get him a doctor who can treat him better than this social service nurse. Because she can only treat normal physcology people like Aryaan Mukund or even Sultan not physcos like him
dvdfan12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

I don't think you can blame him, Madhubala is super stubborn he wants to prove to her he loves her sincerely

agree๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ