..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
 A post from the Twilight Zone of Uncertainty.

There's a deep well, there's also a snake. There's Maasa. 

Are any of these things going to get rid of Emily? 

Meanwhile Sandy is threatening the CVs - 'Don't let any muh kaala happen to me! Else I will run off and bowl for Delhi Daredevils! You won't see me this side of June!' 

Between a rock and a hard place, the CVs decided to go with Sandy's endless victories. Whether it's a matka challenge or a haar challenege, fortune favours her. So at least one foundation of the show is always rock solid. Sandy the victorious. 

Suraj has also been fortified and is SV again for the IPL season. Stronger Vishwamitra. Oh so controlled. Oh so understanding. Oh so rock and flint -like. He just carefully tucks her hair behind her ears in every scene and calms her down. Gives her the haar. She says 'Thank you Suraj ji'. Well mannered girl. Suraj nearly rolled his eyes after she left with the haar.  Yeh CVs bhi na. They go too far sometimes. Twilight Zone of Uncertainty is mainly about SurYa's relationship meter. Like our chaska meter, it hits levels on different days. Sometimes it goes nearly orange bordering on red hot (like haldi time), but in between the rasams, it goes near zero. No worries. Sangeet is coming up, where they will hold hands and dance as well as do the men-disguised-as-women thing...every show has this scene. 

Emily is flirting with danger, but is the calmest girl in Maasa's entire village. With a steady hand she uses the home made vanishing cream and Maasa is restored. Maasa has her face back and her necklace back. Sandy and Emily re-establish their friendship with a hug and Bhabo gives me the most puzzling reaction I've seen her give. Analysing that will take days, maybe it is a clue for months into the future.

But really the question is will Emily survive or will she be dropped. She's too much a spanner in the Rathi works. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice psot👏 Where were u for the past 2 days aunty ji😕
Emily will definitely survive as long as surya there to support her😉
Stronger vishwamitra🤣
Bhabho was happy seeing Emisan hug I think😉
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
missed you Anushaji...nice post...actually I want Emily to fail...but she won't, agree with shobi...

I thought bhabo was jealous seeing the hug 😆  she was already burning in jealously after seeing sandhya with the necklace...bhabo is very possesive...she wants suraj & sandhya to love her only 😆

..Anusha.. thumbnail
I have to go with Shobhana and agree that Bhabo was actually quite happy to see her 2 girls bonding. Meena now looks like a distant outsider in this group. But Bhabo fancies herself as one of the 3 musketeers here. 

Niruba, Emily failing in getting married to Mohit?  Well that would be a more normal scenario, but don't forget SurYa are fully involved now, so things can get very complicated. So far everything is working out a bit too smoothly in the gaav. Something major has to happen for the big IPL drama-fest...bit this Emily drama is already boring us. Unless it's a SurYa high chaska meter moment in late May. 
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ya Anushaji...I don't know why after watching yesterday's episode I don't want Emily to come to RM...if she comes there will be more problems for Surya 😆 though emily track is good, I really don't want so much focus on her story, she is not Sandhya and Mohit is not Suraj...hope CVs understand that...I'm looking forward to Kajli's story and see how Sandhya will help her...
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It will be kajiri helping sandy 😊by telling her abt her son's story & make sandy do against the khap phanchayat. Kajiri is the key 😉to make everyone realise that if a person is killed for intercaste marriage how a family gets shatttered😡

After sangeet entry by kajiri sandy will get into her thanedarni avatar on full swing😉
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pothi...😈

anyway...after ages u created thread.so welcome back once again...😉

bhabo's reaction was affectionate one after seeing SanLy hug...after all she is sandy's MIL...😳

But really the question is will Emily survive or will she be dropped. She's too much a spanner in the Rathi works.

she may dropped in btw but surya will encourage for sure...😉

Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all... Twilight?
Good post Anusha ji, as usual 👍🏼
Hmmm... Now I want Emily to pass the test, and she will pass since Surya are there by her side. And I have this feeling Mohit will end up good too... but I don't know when...
Agree about Surya's chaska meter. But I think CVs will concentrate on that now to hold the audience. Of course, like Shobhana said, Sandhya will get into detective mode after sangeet, so the kind of Surya scenes we will get to see will be the hand-holding ones😳
Even I didn't understand Bhabho's expression, but I hope it was only satisfaction and happiness in her mind when Emisa hugged. 
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Paati, Emily will also suffer like Chaska meter?  She will also be dropped and picked up, depending on the mood. Acha!

Yes Diya, like Shobhana said, Sandy will conduct a full investigation of the Kajri Cold Case. Re open everything and bring out some unpleasant truths and skeletons in the closet. Who knows, kajri might insist that Maasa has to pay for this injustice by accepting Emily. 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pothi...hahhah...CM emily...😆