Posted: 11 years ago
nice post anu 
lol 
where were u missed your daily dosage of humour 
DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Once & again i completely agree with you AnushaG..๐Ÿ˜›

SV..umm..Strong Vishwamitra is just perfect..๐Ÿคฃ Actually,if we analyse,it is AGAIN our Heroine Sandhya who made Sooraj the SV..๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† Hope you got it!! Sometimes i wonder,if Sandhya keeps passing in ALL the challenges put up by Bhabo,what will happen to those 3 gharas?!?!?! I just badly want Sandhya to fail in atleast one challenge..We know that she won't fail in the MoMli track,because the CVs have taken up the issue of Inter-Religion Marriages..but then she must fail in ATLEAST one of the upcoming challenges of Bhabo..as that would be realistic..otherwise,we'll end up watching another UNREALISTIC thing next to DBC..๐Ÿฅฑ
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice post as usual. Comparision of Suraj with Vishwamitra got me ๐Ÿ˜†. This track to my mind will move on predictable lines and in between they will show some hiccups like the face burning or snake drama to give it a realistic tinge. No matter how much they try they cannot make this track any where close to being realistic. If they show Sandhya giving a big lecture on the meaningless emphasis on caste and religious differences and Khap agreeing, that will cross all limits of unrealistic portrayals. If they show SurYa being hounded and troubled than it will become filmy. It is a very difficult issue they have taken up and if they again make a heroine of Sandhya which they will, than all I have to say is 
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great post Anusha! Was wondering whether you were boycotting Sandy's feminine wiles!  Strong Vishwamitra hahaha! Not so hard to be SV with our bumbling Menaka right?๐Ÿ˜† 

Yeah, Sunny has graduated from making hand piles to tucking hair behind ears! This gives me hope. By some extreme chance, his gaze may wander a tiny bit and fall on, God forbid, her lips!๐Ÿ˜ฒ
As for Sandy, she hits the bed and goes straight off to sleep in typical Sandy eshtyle without sparing him a single thought whereas Ems can't keep her mind off of that no good Mohit. 

Well, at least Kamla bahu mentioned how blessed Sandy is. Maasa mentioned he is Sundar, salona and pyaar karne waala. Suraj has praised Sandy's looks lots of times. Has Sandy noticed that he is also sundar? I live in the twilight zone of uncertainty.

I also think Emily coming into Rathi home makes it one member too many. In addition to Bhabo she will have to deal with Meena who may try every trick in the book to make her lose the baby fearing it to be a boy๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I see no hope for any Suraj to shine on us.

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Deebz, you also in the TZU?  Well most of the time we are I guess.

But really, Monday's 'SurYa' scene was just CVs being very mean to SurYa fans. The behind the scenes spoilers made me suspect they would do something like this...but they went above and beyond.  Why Sandy ever got married I do not know. She could have been a single girl saving the world. Then Suraj could have been a single Vishwamitra and we would all been very happy. 

'Thank you Suraj ji'  ???    Such formality makes me want to go back and check the last 2 years. 
..Anusha.. thumbnail
And Debolina Deb, you are spot on. Sandy has this effect on Suraj. He turns into versions he never knew he could be. He's discovering himself too. 

So I have told some of our fellow fans to please let me know when Sandy starts scoring at least a B+ in the common sense department. Until then, I can't take her seriously. 

Edit add:  Till the Maha Episode, we'll be looking at our hands and filing our nails, waiting to see how everybody knew about Emily and no one really cares. She's an interesting character who's also made to look dumb for 2 mins per episode. But Sandy can look even dumber. Like when Emily fainted...Sandy looked like she never thought Emily would ever faint or be nauseous while at the gaav. Sandy is an expert only with Meena's pregnancy. Ah well, CVs have to get themselves out of this mess somehow, so even Bhabo and Maasa will suddenly turn all sweetness and light. 
Edited by PadBear - 11 years ago
Deebz thumbnail
Hope Maasa arranges some barnyard rendevouz for them. Want to see if they will at least attempt to make some sweet moosic together๐Ÿ˜•

..Anusha.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deebz

Hope Maasa arranges some barnyard rendevouz for them. Want to see if they will at least attempt to make some sweet moosic together๐Ÿ˜•

Maasa has to arrange various things, and then Sandy comes like a sledgehammer and wrecks it. Suraj is pretty much sick and tired now. 

But Deebz, if it is sweet moosic, I hope it's their own symphony and not Maasa's na. Although I don't know what kinda result it will turn out to be. 
Deebz thumbnail
I am getting there too Paddy. I have had my fill of SurYa fillers. ๐Ÿคช
..Anusha.. thumbnail
^ hahaha   I don't know what's a filler for what any more.

The whole Emily drama and trip to gaav was definitely for SurYa moments.  Both end up being fillers for each other. Neither story has any real substance to it.  I also think they'll all leave the gaav peacefully with Emily's pregnancy either fully known or completely unknown . Just like SurYa...known/unknown. Mohit might suddenly fall in love too. 

--------------------------------------

I can't be bothered checking the SurYa meter everyday to see what level it's at.  ehehehehe... am tired   So ijazat dijiyega.   

precap ...just saw Emily again back to her chief role ...finding a tiny SurYa 'moment' and .
Edited by PadBear - 11 years ago