AsYa FF: Marital Bliss (Reposted on Demand)

UK_VS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Index: Chapter I: Page 1, Chapter II: Page 9, Chapter III: Page 13; Chapter IV: Page 16; Chapter V: Page 20; Chapter VI: Page 24; Final Chapter: Page 29

New AsYa FF: Marital Bliss (sequel to AsYa OS/FF Six years later); those keen to read the prequel, here is the link:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3503945

Background: Zoya and Asad meet after six years. They are parents to twins-Zainab and Armaan (born out of wedlock). Asad and Zoya find out the truth about each other and get married.

This is the sequel titled "Marital Bliss". I will not be able to PM'sorry.

Chapter 1: The First Fight  

The next day after the marriage:

Zoya and Asad could not believe that they were married. Both were going through a series of emotions ranging from disbelief to love. Their kids Zainab and Armaan had made peace with the idea/s that a) they have an abbu/dad; b) they would be living in India. Dilshad and Najma were the happiest. The Khan household had become a carnival with Armaan's mischief, Zainab's laughter and Zoya's all in all entertainment. Zoya and Asad still lived in separate rooms. Dilshad did not question their decision as she understood the circumstances. Zoya stayed with the kids whilst Asad stayed in his sparkles room (Armaan name).

Breakfast table:

Dilshad, Najma, Armaan and Zain were at the breakfast table gobbling parathas. Dilshad loved cooking and feeding her grand-kids. She was happy after such a long time. Armaan was buttering his grand ma whilst Najma and Zainab were laughing at the attempts. Asad walked in, wished his ammi and sister. He hugged his daughter and hi fied with his son.

Asad in a (concerned tone) "Where is Ms. Farroukhi? Is she okay?"

Armaan to Asad : Yeah ! Dad, she is chatting with a friend and should be out in a minute. Oopps, sorry Abbu-Dad.

Asad smiled at his attempt and requested him to call him Dad. In the last few days, Asad had peace with his son's ways. He had his daughter, his replica.

Zain- Armaan "Dude, what is the problem with Abbu?"

Armaan to Zain "Cos Abbu sounds so UNCOOL"  

Dilshad and Najma agreed and Asad smiled behind the newspaper. His ammi and sister had changed loyalties.

Dilshad- Armaan "Chota Bhim, what are your plans".

Armaan- Dilshad "DD, who is Chota Bhim? I want to watch cartoons and then please take me to the park as I want to play with Jiya".

Asad to Dilshad "Ammi, DD and who is Jiya?"

Dilshad "Asad, DD is Dilshad Dadi and Jiya his girl-friend".

Asad to Armaan "Armaan, please do not address your Dadi with her first name and what is this about a girl-friend at this age. Zainab, princess do you have a boy-friend?"

Armaan- Asad: "Dad, why not? Dadi sounds so bah and Dad, please do not be old school. You should meet my friend Mark's father, he is awesome. Of course, Zainab has a boy-friend".  

Dilshad and Najma burst out laughing and Asad sighed. He wanted to lay his hands on his daughter's boy-friend.

But the laughter was interrupted with a scream "Armaaan, apologize to your dad now".

All looked to see a fuming Zoya. Dilshad tried to water it down but Zoya could not be stopped. She screamed at Armaan for his indiscipline and being disrespectful to his elders. Armaan burst into tears and ran into his room. Zainab, Dilshad and Najma ran after him. Dilshad knew better as she understood Zoya's concern as a mother but as her grand-mother she was upset. She let Asad handle Zoya.

Asad: "Ms. Farroukhi, there was no need to scream or be rude with Armaan. He did no wrong".

Zoya: "Mr. Khan, please do not interfere in the parenting of MY children. If I say Armaan is wrong then he is wrong".

Asad: "Ms. Farroukhi, not MY KIDS but OUR KIDS and YES, I will interfere if I feel the need. You cannot stop me as a father".

Zoya: "Mr. Khan, do you remember our initial arguments. During one such argument, you accused my parents of not bringing me up well as they were Masroof in other things. I would not want someone saying the same to my son. REMEMBER YOUR ACCUSATION OF ME NOT HAVING TEHZEEB".

Asad (winced at the memory): "Ms. Farroukhi, remember your response. Tehzeeb is not gauged by attire or speech. It is gauged by relationships and the heart. If your definition is correct then our son has TEHZEEB. Ms. Farroukhi, our kids are well-behaved and loving".

Zoya was speechless. Mr. Khan had FINALLY agreed that she was good at something.

He came close to her and pulled her to him and said "Ms. Farroukhi, YOU and I are different and disagree on many issues BUT the one thing I will ACCEPT IS THAT YOU ARE A GREAT MOTHER". Zoya shocked. Asad whispered: "AND YOU WILL BE GREAT WIFE. I JUST HOPE I LIVE UP TO BEING A GOOD HUSBAND AND FATHER". Having said it, Asad walked towards the door whilst Zoya was stunned.

Asad told Zoya "I MEANT EVERY WORD AND HOPE TO PROVE IT. I HAVE A LIFE TIME".

(I understand that there are other OS/FF/SS on the AsYa's post marriage incidents. I hope I have not copied and if I have it is not intentional. This is my take on the couple).

Edited by UK_VS - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meow23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
was soo waitng for the season 2.. gal u rocked.. luvd asad and the bonding btwn de kids.. role reverse is it? asad tryng to behave lik zoya n vice versa
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edit
WOW it's fantastic...
well done  πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i love the way how you pen down the story...😳 it's sooo beautiful..
and AsYa's Kids they are sooo adorable... i was visualizing the whole chapter... 

continue it soon... πŸ˜³

Edited by zan101 - 11 years ago
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it and a big thankyou! please continue faster than fastest!!!
Chinnu.Munnu thumbnail
wow..Lovely update..
Waiting to read this..
-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey i am sooo happy coz u r here with the sequel

it was just awesome as usual & its not like a copy of other stories

its a different & i am sure u will give it ur touch

i hope u updated it daily

<3 <3 😊
NainaAlex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
The sequel is awesome loved their argument
sweetnandu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
story is really interesting .. but y is Asad still referring zoya as Ms.Farooqui.. evenafter their marrageπŸ˜‰
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i had read ur prequel... U fulfilled ur promise... Nyc work..
Gudduluvs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow..awesum..luvd it...was waitng 4 season 2 of ur ff...do update soon n plz if u r nt able 2 pm..dan jdt scrap me..wenevr u update...