Commentary of a very angered Rishbala fan (fuming) - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
@Escape.My.Love: Ever heard of anything called "mental abuse"? Beating and battering isn't the only form of abuse FYI. Action Control and Manipulation is abuse. Handcuffing was borderline physical abuse. Not allowing somebody to move on and stalking are certified forms of Harassment. Y'get it?
And no, mutual domestic violence control does not negate the fact that one side is continuously attempting abuse.
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: krystal_watz

@Escape.My.Love: Ever heard of anything called "mental abuse"? Beating and battering isn't the only form of abuse FYI. Action Control and Manipulation is abuse. Handcuffing was borderline physical abuse. Not allowing somebody to move on and stalking are certified forms of Harassment. Y'get it?
And no, mutual domestic violence control does not negate the fact that one side is continuously attempting abuse.

Yes but Madhu never fought back always  only to defend herself.She fought back her own way many times to show him "the right track" in what she believes in. I know the multiple forms of abuse. Thank you very much. ๐Ÿ˜›What Madhu does and has also done in the past ie ignorance and avoidance is also said to be covert abuse that is a big part of emotional abuse as well. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†Mental abuse subverts to Emotional abuse. 
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

Lol forget it you dont get it and i am tired in trying to put my point across..if Madhu isn't broken then why is everyone wailing about her state cause of RK? she is broken from within and herself said that everything had died inside her. She'll bounce back to him , and until or unless he never condenses he'll bounce back again to her after she rises from the current situation. Thus , the power play like a ping pong ball from one side to the other. anyway im tired of trying to explain  my view point.More over something like beating and battering is laughable comparing it to RK's treatment on Mahdu , though no one is denying it is completely creepy and unusual...people who suffer from physical beating abttering KNOW what and how it really is ..the real picture...ask them to see whats happening and the question of beating and battering someone equating to his treatment on Madhu willl make them laugh. Those who have really gone through really know what and how it is... nice discussing with you though.

i never compared beating and battering to what RK is doing im just trying to point out how a difference in intention can make a huge difference even when the magnitude of the result is very much the same. Also keeping a woman captive for your own entertainment is abuse whether someone accepts it or not. And Madhu was trying to change him for his own good whether he realized it or not. and that is why he has gone crazy now because he would have been better off listening to her. so it wasnt abuse she never forced him to do anything. Madhu might be emotionally dead infront of RK but she is the same caring Madhu she was in the beggining. RK has lost it compeletely.
bhanu_rekhag thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mytinypaintings

a very very logical post and above all cVS dont even know where to start cleaning and above all I doubt they have any intention of cleaning up atall

I seriously wish CVs maintain the dignity n characteristics of all the characters to their originality even when they show love or hatred like ur FF road to salvation...

I loved the way u maintained their character even in toughest of the situations...

but alas they r following some physco n immature FF of a kid where the story neither have head or tail...

n today's episode is heights... why any character is doing what they r doing is the biggest mystery for me...
Saumya19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanu_rekhag

I seriously wish CVs maintain the dignity n characteristics of all the characters to their originality even when they show love or hatred like ur FF road to salvation...

Aww thankyou Bhanu
I loved the way u maintained their character even in toughest of the situations...
but I guess i dont have TRPs to maintain by hook or crook...so I am happy keeping up with my characters.

but alas they r following some physco n immature FF of a kid where the story neither have head or tail...
It was such a good story could have ended at a positive note but no they would rather mess it and create a soup rather than a soap...

n today's episode is heights... why any character is doing what they r doing is the biggest mystery for me...

yes a mystery it is that I dont think even CVs can sort out. DO they even know what they are doing?

Reehu thumbnail
This is my favorite post. So true, could not have said it any better myself. ๐Ÿ‘
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Reehu

This is my favorite post. So true, could not have said it any better myself. ๐Ÿ‘

why thank you