Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya19 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

dont you ever leave this forum.  the show part I agree with but I come here for your story and ofcourse. 

😳
wow I am flattered
..Enigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Realy realy nyc post yar...Nyc dp name...
Arshiforever8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _innocent_

According to many on this forum who define acts like todays to be in the category of the word *hot*! I seriously believe the English Dictionary ought to change the meaning of the word hot ASAP to accommodate it with RK's actions.

MB is melting to his touch therefore inferring she wants to submit herself to him in a physical way! I mean seriously? How sick can this get? She has no self respect left right now!.. Its disgusting to see such a strong character being butchered! RK has reached the final stage of being a  psycho and hence needs to be admitted soon or sedated to say the least, but MB by melting at his touch🥱 is promoting his behaviour; if am being honest. He realises all he has to you is touch her, and move with her a bit, and she will say YESHH! I LIKE IT🥱 Instead of standing tall and saying you betrayed me, she is saying touch me, touch me and touch me more! and I like an idiot will submit to your crap! and will only think of the good moments which by the way were FAKE, and not once think of how you humiliated me and then of course humiliated my mother when she came to beg you not to ruin my life. Then you didnt think I was your wife? Just because you thought I had moved on, you have come back to destroy my soul too, well thanks RK, I allow you to do so! WHilst online fans enjoy and call it hawwt hawwwt!🥱🥱

Fiction has a limit attached to it to. No matter how much we argue its fiction hence its all good, the fact remains he is the lead of the show and hence him getting back with MB latter on will send a social message, regardless of whether we want to see that way or not. And in a place like India where most girls are treated like doormats and are considered to be beneath men, to portray such a characterization of a strong girl initially succumbing to such an individual will be the height of all things. Especially when MB stood in court and defended women's rights.

Disgusting! I am getting monotonous with the usage of that word just like RK's recycling scenes! So apologies😆  And I got a bit carried away too! So yesh! Sozz!

Don't say sorry, I think you're completely right. 👏👏 I'm so annoyed by some of the Rishbala fans too who think that this is "junoon" & who accept anything RK does with this excuse and the fact that they think he's "hot" . 
coolgal49 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msg1

Remember Mukund! That was her first love...now don't go on me saying she wasn't in love with him...at present, even with RK it seems she is more in love with the idea of love...

Bingo!! You took the words right out of my mind!!!! 

I 100% agree - Madhu is in love with the idea of love...First with Mukund, then with RK! 

She is yet to realise what love truly is! 

DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought this was stale news. Oh well, you are welcome😊
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DonnaHarvey

I have not seen either of the two shows you listed not heard of the story either so, I am in no place to defend those fans. as  far as MB goes, I said what I saw.

I havent seen prem mukti. but  for angad kripa it was a misunderstanding. everyone around angad fooled him into think she was unfaithful, including her own best friend. Angad did what he did because he was hurt by betrayal and  he did it out of anger and instant reaction. it was bad and i am not defending it but his redemption was shown to be much better than RK's. In RK case he did not hurt  Madhu through a misunderstanding but intentionally through knowing her purity. It was not an instant reaction out of the pain of betrayal but it was calculated and planned for six months. It was not the fear of losing the one person who you love unconditionally it was four slaps his ego couldn't digest.  it same difference between per-mediated murder and a crime of passion. Angad practically destroyed himself so Kripa could be happy afterward. He was fine with her being with Prithvi because he understood he didnt deserve her. Here after making a worse mistake RK has not even apologized but instead is treating Madhu like his private property. Maybe thatz why? Huspand and wives and lovers have misunderstandings and fights all the time because there is no such thing as a perfect relationship but no one plots against their lover.
Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@donnaharvey

nice post! agree with you!!!
DonnaHarvey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

@donnaharvey

nice post! agree with you!!!

thank you

Originally posted by: Escape.My.Love.

<font color="#0099ff">I don't get how hypocritical can people be. The very people who here is terming rishbaala to be abusive and rk to be psycho have loved couples like Prem and mukti in where the male lead was the reason why the female lead got raped by his friend and even after that the male lead proved her characterless in court in front of everyone by revealing their night together which for him was nothing but a one night stand. she was raped by his friend because of him as he told his friend that she was hell easy to get in bed. Mukti stood strong and Prem suffered and suffered like crazy but people still loved them! Another example would be Angad and Kripa. People LOVE them but because of a misunderstanding again the male lead broke her heart in pieces when the female lead was pregnant with his child.Male lead refused her and the baby and used to consisitently ask her whose baby it is and call her a wh**e.Ok it was a misunderstanding but still the pain the female lead had to endure led her in an accident losing their baby. And by the time the male lead realized he was lied to it was to late and they lost their baby. So if these things and toxic things are accepted in a love story why not Rishbaala who are more about pain and heartbreak? If this is abuse then what are these examples? worse than murder? :\</font>

I am no longer Prem Mukti fan!! I never knew Prem raped or told others whatever to rape her. I left watching the show before that since I moved to somewhere else! So was always their fan & wondered why they had a tragic ending. Now from your comments everywhere! Now I get why they had tragic ending. Good Mukti died than going back to animal like Prem. That would've send a bad message, though I always loved their chemistry. Hope something like this happens in RishBala too. Here I want Tragic ending too.
Nabakov_Musings thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gurtiluv

I havent seen prem mukti. but  for angad kripa it was a misunderstanding. everyone around angad fooled him into think she was unfaithful, including her own best friend. Angad did what he did because he was hurt by betrayal and  he did it out of anger and instant reaction. oh so that is justified right? kripa lost her baby because of him and yet such a thing is justified because of misunderstandings? 😆 it was bad and i am not defending it but his redemption was shown to be much better than RK's. Rk's redemption has not even begun! Cause he has not realized anything. Angad did realize! that point in this erial has not come yet.In RK case he did not hurt  Madhu through a misunderstanding but intentionally through knowing her purity. Firstly , a misunderstanding does not justify the amount of damage he gave to kripa . Rk broke Mdhu's heart.yes thats bad. i know. but angand? look at the reult and the damage of just one misunderstanding which was more aof a trust issue. the poofs shown to him were false , but instead of asking kripa he trusted a mom who never loved him. the result and the amount of damage kripa got was NOTHING compared to Madhu. the girl;s family disowned her for being pregnant. Prithvi pseudo supported her cause he himself wanted them apart. Angad abused his own baby and her and it lead to the killing of their baby! the magnitude of what happened to kripa cannot be measured with Madhu's..depsite both of their Hero's intentions. Think about it.

It was not an instant reaction out of the pain of betrayal but it was calculated and planned for six months.
Everything of RK had an intention..like the relationship , the build up , YES it was fake , but the emotoins were NOT fake.From rk's side or Madhu's side. Though, every step did have an intention and an ulterior motive. I don't know how to explain this but this happened in Pkyek. Abhay used to always lash Piya out to make her stay away from him and all the consequences of his past that he brought with him , out to get her. But when he realized that his lashing out on her is bringing more danger , he gave into her feelings for him and his feelings and was in a fake relationship with hert to protect her from his brother...the relationship was fake but their feelings for each other were REAL. RK never thought he will feel anything during his play of 6 months...but he fell for her while that was never his intention..his intention was to ruin her..but in the process he brewed feelings inside for her unknowingly.Therefore yes the thing was planned but his emotions and the moments out of those emotions were UNPLANNED AND NATURAL. 

It was not the fear of losing the one person who you love unconditionally it was four slaps his ego couldn't digest. 

Yes it was her four slaps . It was his ego. As far as I remember Angad's ego made him do things to kripa as well before they fell in love. But we still love them .But saying RK had no feelings for her in the process is wrong. He did and he still does but he has no idea what it is for the reason he has no idea how to show it rightly. Jab realize hi nahi kiya toh how will he know how to show it? Hw shows it by the only thing he has ever known to do and that is control. Feelings hai but the way of showing them to her is WRONG.
 it same difference between per-mediated murder and a crime of passion

How is rk's revenge related to murder? 
. Angad practically destroyed himself so Kripa could be happy afterward. He was fine with her being with Prithvi because he understood he didnt deserve her.

Yes cause the serial reached that point in which he REALIZED. RK has not even REALIZED yet. When he will , then let's see.

Here after making a worse mistake RK has not even apologized but instead is treating Madhu like his private property.
RK didn't make a worse mistake cause the result of his mistake was not as volatile as the result of Angad's mistake was. Kripa lost her EVERYTHING , not just her belief in love and the breaking of her heart.She literally lost EVERYTHING. Madhu still has support behind her with people though her heart is broken as well. The mistakes were different but the result of Angad's mistake is and was much more volatile.

Maybe thatz why? Huspand and wives and lovers have misunderstandings and fights all the time because there is no such thing as a perfect relationship but no one plots against their lover.

Madhu was not his lover when he plotted against her. She was girl who out of nowhere came in his world to show him who is the boss and thus started the play of power relations between their equation. Ever since they met. Misunderstandings hoti reheti uss hadh tak jahaan ek ladki , apna family , dignity , apne aap aur apne baccha ko bhi kho deti hai? Really?