Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: rennie

i guess that was a nightmare...but more of what might happen in the future, like an omen...well written...loved it...<div></div>

Foreshadowing! Wooopp! Girll, am i glad you're not confused and you've got caught on... Although the plan was to leave you hanging, but you know i would never torture them like that in real, well a little, although technically i have done! It would kill mee, and i'm glad you likeed it! :)
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

Aww, I wish I could... I have 2 exams in 2 days and another two the week after that! I've written quarter of it in between revision, I will try my level best to update over the weekend, I ermm want to promise but can't! I do promise though, it'll be extra extra long, and intense Asya scenes when i update, promiseee! Thank you for you regular support lovely, much love xoxo
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
WTH??
I"m soo damn confused?
Are there 2 nightmares for ASYA or both are seeing the same nightmare?
I'm in a dilemma.
I'm not much happy with this part except the beginning haalf.
Plz don't make this one a tragic story else I'll sit here and give a dharna
plz update next soon
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

WTH??
I"m soo damn confused?
Are there 2 nightmares for ASYA or both are seeing the same nightmare?
I'm in a dilemma.
I'm not much happy with this part except the beginning haalf.
Plz don't make this one a tragic story else I'll sit here and give a dharna
plz update next soon

First of all sorry for the failed attempt, revision depresses me! If i don't say nightmare you'll kill me right? Hahhaha yup, two nightmare's one of Zoya's and one Asad's, both similar! They're meant to kinda foreshadow what's to come in the future except it won't be that bad cus it would kill me to torture them for real! It won't be a tragic one hopefully, what's a darna? Sorry i don't speak hindi! Don't kill mee, well basically this part flopped! But it will lead to some intense scenes, because the nightmares had both of their worst fears, losing one another! Ahhh, sorry next update will be delayed, 2 exams on thursday and friday and 2 week after :(! Anyhooo, you won't ask me about the new character? ;) loool
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5
GASPPP! girl those better have been nightmares! But I see that they are going to be somewhat true in the future:( You should just get Farhaan and Tanveer married to each other. ahahahahaa. update soon my loves, xoxoxo :)
MrMrsAsyaKhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonm

GASPPP! girl those better have been nightmares! But I see that they are going to be somewhat true in the future:( You should just get Farhaan and Tanveer married to each other. ahahahahaa. update soon my loves, xoxoxo :)

Yes they're nightmares! So sorry for freaking you out, it needed to happen... But i'm glad you understood the foreshadowing! Lmfaooo! Goood idea, she'd get herself a millionaireee daddyyy for her baby
except not sexxxyyy, well tidgy bit! He's the villain -_-! However though, it would kill his obsession of Zoya! Updates will be next week or week after, promisee i'll make sure it's slightly romantic since i'm a flop at intense scenes! xoxox
princess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please PM me once you update i wanna know what happened :):):):)

...Roses123... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ive jus read all the parts to this
Love ur story
Plz pm nxt parts
Rarepearl thumbnail
oh God wat was dat? I was reading the starting so happily and den all of a sudden dis scary stuff came up. they r dreaming, rite? I guess the separation is causing them to think of the worst their love wud hav to go widout dem. the part was beautifully written, Zoya's helpless screams seeing Asad in pain made me flinch. n Asad's roar, uff. y did u have to do this, please cont soon n let AsYa be together again.
love,
Nimra.
irock321 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm thinking its a nightmare ...and you didn't PM me :P Anyways loved it!! Amazing!!