Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: blueflames

Yaaar ye ishq hai pop corn nahi k pop n ready to be served..

🀣 🀣 🀣 or maggi noodles jo 2 minx mein ban jayee 🀣 

Its a journey towardd love pehle takrar..phr inkaar and then denial and then ajjj dreams hi shuru ho gaye.. let them drive slowly and reach thwir destination safely..

Soon it will Bhaijaan πŸ˜‰ 
Abb toh Zoya Bhopal ko sasural bana kar hi choregi 🀣 

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wao Ankie darling...

wonderful post...

Asad n zoe r madly in love wid each othr...Only CVs know..n Allah knw(bcz allah vl gv brains to CVs) wen thy vl tell 3 magic words to each other...

amazing post...u didnt post nythng yesterday(apart frm ur os update)..was really mising u...abt to snd u scrap..

u knw wat nw its my routine to read ur episode analysis daily..if  skips a day..fls very bad..

allah miyan..itna atyachaar mat kia karo Ankie darling..

n for today's fab post...

apko ek bari si jhappi se sammanit kiya jata haiπŸ€—
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveQH

the perfect battle betwn d head and the heart! Awesomewa post ankie di! AsYa are just...dont knw wat 2 say! Thnx 4 d pm!

Thanks deary.
Yea, the life's hardest battle is between the Dil and the Dimag. 
Once won, there's no looking back. πŸ˜³ 
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Hayeee zoya jaisa sasural har larki ko mile... so loving caring mother like dilshu.
Sister like tamatar ... n miyahhh jeee Asad jaise hoon tou bsss *end of story* (blushing blushing)

..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Was it a serious episode? :O 
It was soo hilarious! 🀣 

All i was like they are behaving like Miyaa ne biwi ke saath jhagada kiya hai and he is like maanti hai toh maan jaa nahi toh ghar jaa wapas toh tujhe aana hai hai 🀣 

Tanveer's downfall has started. Deffo for sure. 

And Asad, Zoya once wished for a person who would love her like her mother her father, her family, Asad is the wish that came true. He FEELS her pain. 

u r crazy girl πŸ˜†but i love u for making such wonderful posts...they always mke me feel good!!!!

Edited by ..vidhi.. - 11 years ago
risingsea101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Res...
Edited:
Dil VS. Dimag? Yes that is very true. Today's episode had me jumping. It was such a damn cute episode. I loved it when both imagined each other, and the hug...even if it was imaginary it was just awww.
I can't wait for tomorrows "Mat Jao Zoya"
Nice Post hun
Thanks for the PM <3
Edited by risingsea101 - 11 years ago
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sowmy18

awesome post asusual!i loved asya so much today!😳there are so intense!😊

Thanks sweets, yupp true love is always intense πŸ˜³ 
WaqtZaya thumbnail

Originally posted by: rendezvousvin

Truly said Ankie... Asad and Zoya, two people madly in love with each other, they dreams about each other only, but one can't express his love and the other can't come to terms with her love... Its just 3 words but Asad doesn't have the courage yet to say  it to her coz he is still in the harsh memories of his childhood and still believes that love only hurts... Zoya on the other hand is quite adamant and want him to speak his heart out, to tell her that he doesn't want her to leave... Today I felt that these two are made for each other... Asad needs Zoya to come out of his trauma... He needs to learn to live the life and its only Zoya who can teach him that...

@Bold : πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Asad only thinks what if he hurts Zoya. 
Waoo maan what love. πŸ˜³ 

Sacch hi kaha hai, saacha pyaar khush kismat walon ko hi milta hai! πŸ˜³

Zoya's dreams are Asad. Asad's dreams are Zoya. Asad himself said, let all your  dreams come true. 
Indeed, both their dreams are coming true πŸ˜³ 
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OK.

The dream sequence did not work 4 me. It was very interrupted. But I loved your analysis and additions.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Dil Vs Dimag- really sweet. And the maike idea too!🀣

I guess it was too much of soliloquy for me, I prefer the subtle storytelling. Also, may be I was preoccupied with something else! I'll watch it again from your view point! (This is the second time I am typing a reply- the first one got swalowed up😭)

There are things I liked too- best was this dialogue:

Even the Airport announcer will give me a more personal farewell!🀣 I want to hug the dialogue writer!πŸ˜†
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: chicksoup

OK.

The dream sequence did not work 4 me. It was very interrupted. But I loved your analysis and additions.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘Dil Vs Dimag- really sweet. And the maike idea too!🀣

I guess it was too much of soliloquy for me, I prefer the subtle storytelling. Also, may be I was preoccupied with something else! I'll watch it again from your view point! (This is the second time I am typing a reply- the first one got swalowed up😭)

There are things I liked too- best was this dialogue:

Even the Airport announcer will give me a more personal farewell!🀣 I want to hug the dialogue writer!πŸ˜†

Thank God, this came through!