The Distance Between Us

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
The Distance Between Us  : Tu jahan Main wahan Sang sang yun chaloon tere jaise tera Asaaman! 

#true story

Asad and Zoya, both yet in different zones, are very much together, in dreams, in thoughts, in wishes, in wants, in everything, including life. 

Asad 

To him its just a tantrum by Miss Farooqqi, she wont go he keeps on telling him. He CANT talk his heart out just to tell her a 3 words sentence, Why? Cause she talks too much! 
Ohh really Mr Khan?! Why don't you accept you still don't have the courage to let her know that you dont want her to go?! 

Dimag vs Dil : Zoya dont go please, i dont care who wins!

Zoya

A hope, a little bit a strong enough to ignite the feelings of love. Zoya hopes, till the end that Asad will stop her. Asad has to stop her. Her heart knows he will stop her. 

Dimag vs Dil : Dil vijayee goshit kiya jata hai 🀣 

Asad 

Rationalizing, she is a guest, she will have to go one day, why cant you understand my dear heart! Mujhe kyun parak padta hai?! Heart takes him to his dreamland again, he sees Zoya crying, at a DISTANCE and tears well up in her eyes. Mujhko toh tere chehre pe yea gham na jachtaa Jayaz nahi lagta mujhe gam se tera rishtaa, says the dil. He has tears in his eyes too, because Asad my Bouy you are hopelessly in love with the girl. 

Trance breaks, Asad has his answer. 

Dimag vs Dil : Dil 2 points up

Zoya 

Rational enough, People meet people part its a part of life. Life goes on. Why is he bothering me so much? But like all girls, her heart is at Mr Khan's. Confused I am dear heart. Heart le beta dekh sapna. 
All she desires, mentally physically unconsciously consciously,  is Mr Khan being there with her like he always has been. No distance between him and her. 
Dimag tells you, at the end of the night where the heart wanders, is where the heart resides. 

Dimag vs Dil : I want Mr Khan to stop me! He has to stop me! How can he not! 

Asad 

Farewell message? Like why?! Ohh please nahi jane wali, aur jayegi bhi toh 2 din ke liye, wapas aajayegii! Why should i say flowery words? Maike jaa rahi hai, abhi leke aajaungaa!
Dil : Look before you walk or else you will fall down, wear warm clothes or else you will catch a fever, dont eat anything outside ka or else you will fall sick. Jana zaruri hai?! Okay thik hai, mujhe miss mat karna, main jaldi aajaunga! Ohh i am already missing you, please dont go!
Dimag : Pohuch ke ek baar Ammi  ko phone kar dijiyega, 
Dil : Nahi toh main tension se marr jaunga ki! 

Dil vs Dimag : Maike jaa rahi hai yaar, ek ghante ke andar wapas aajeygii! 

Zoya 

I am leaving, i cant leave, Phoopiee Najma, i cant leave! But then i have too, i am a guest i have to go. Why do i feel so bad?!
Dil : Le beta answer is here You want Asad not to let you cry, to comfort you when you are sad, to make you feel better, every now and then when your heart goes to the sink mode.  
Dimag : Okay fine, let me see if he stopped me or not!
He didnt stop me! why cant he stop me?! Why is he doing this? Why is he so shy?! Main chali jaungi iss baar, roko mujhe, usske baad app roone lagoge mujhe kya khaak aacha lagega?! Why cant you stop me?! Its just a 3 words! You can lecture soo much, just cant say 'Dont go Zoya?!' Why Miyaa Why? Thats it. I cant take it. You HAVE TO STOP ME, if you cant i am GOING BYE. 

Dil vs Dimag : Fine i am going! Now cry like Karwah guzar gaya! 

Asad

Taxii? Why? Who is going anywhere? Registers Zoya is leaving. Ohh so you let me speak in the car again? I thought i could talk to you when you are with me, and great! Go GO ZOYA GO GO. 

Dil vs Dimag : Dil DEAL with it.

Zoya

Provoke provoke provoke! Feel the pain i am feeling! If you cant say 'Dont leave' how will you confess that you love me? Feel the pain i am feeling, see i am letting you know that how much i want those words from you, why dont you hear it??! 

Dil vs Dimag : Dimag DEAL with it. 

Asad 

No Zoya no, i am not afraid of the relation, or giving it a name either. But then, this little thing breaks you up like a mirror, do you think it makes me feel good to see you in such a pain?! In future there will be so much of ups and down, my temper alag se, you think you can take it?! No Zoya, i cant see you in pain, your tears break my heart, you think i can exist when i get to know that i am the reason behind your pain?! Its better you cry now, than later regretting why i got married to Mr Asad Ahmed Khan. 

Dil vs Dimag : I cant see Zoya cry. And i can sacrifice everything for those tears, be it my love. 

Zoya

How is he? Why do i still have a hope that he will stop me? Why?! I know he will why do i feel?! Asad Ahmed Khan, please stop me, so that i can stop curing you. Please. 

Precap
Zoya : I wont go, why should i? You stopped me right! πŸ˜³
Asad : Yes yes yes! She didnt go yes yes yes! 

🀣 🀣 🀣 

So who else found them more of Husband and Wife?
I did. Lag raha tha Zoya maike jaa rahi thi, pados mein hi hai maike, he will drive, and bring her back in an hour! 🀣 

Symbolism 

1. The Distance Between Us 

Indeed there a very big distance of ego. Asad knows he has given to his heart. He knows no matter the distance remains, his heart lies at Zoya's. Zoya, no matter how much mute Mr Khan can be, how much emotionally Mr Khan can be, my heart belongs to him. 

2. Yea rishta bahut mehenga padega

Yes! Tum dono ko padega! Zoya isnt going anywhere. Mubarak ho apka bhanda phoote wala hai 🀣 

3. We are not meant to be.

Both of them very well know that they are Meant to be. 

And i wrap up with 

Asad : Kyunki main tumhe dard ke alawa kuch nahi de paunga. 

#True Story. :p

App ke pyaar mein bhi Dard hai, Nafrat mein bhi! Zoya ki kismat mein sirf dard hi dard likha hai 🀣 Buss rok dijiye, shayad yea dard kam hojaye! πŸ˜³ 

😳 Ankie

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

havokhotline thumbnail
I have always wondered..

HOW does God gift Ankiee with so much free time? :P

Amazing post, youu! :D Today's episode was so full of angst and Dil vs Dimag the entire way! :D

Loved the post. :)

And miss you. :D
blueflames thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Es

Arz kia hai
" IMTEHAN-E-ISHQ KA PEHLA SAWAL THHA
AUR SAMNE WO CHEHRA PARI BAJAMAL THHA !
AANKHO MEIN THHI HAYA KE NA POOCHIYEJANAB
NAZREIN JHUKA KE UNKA UTHANA KAMAAL THHA!
HATHO MEIN THHI QALAM-E-WAFA DIL KITAB THHA
PAR HAAL-E-DIL MERA KAHNA MUHAL THHA !
ZER-O-ZABAR BHI RATT KE AAYE THHE
GHAR SE HUM TAYYARIYON MEIN SARF KIYA PURA SAAL THHA !
JUMBISH-E-LAB-E-JANA HAMEIN MAS'HOOR KAR GAYI
HUM HO SAKE NA PASS BUS ITNA SA MALAAL THA.""

Sometimes somethings are at the tip of the tongue...one wants to scream out the haal e dil.. but remains quiet for the Greater Good of Other.Cux ishq pyar muhabat is not about yourself bt the happiness of whom you love...
Edited by blueflames - 11 years ago
nihamrm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RES
Unres 

awee that was such a cute post i really wonder how you come up with such  amazing  post man 
but still i agree they did behave like a married couple 
And this was yet another example which proved that the world longest distance is just 18 inches which happens to be the distance between heart and the mind 
i agree with each and every word uttered by you in this post 

Edited by nihamrm - 11 years ago
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

res...

unres

such a cute post...loved it!!!!!

Lag raha tha Zoya maike jaa rahi thi, pados mein hi hai maike, he will drive, and bring her back in an hour!

you totally cracked me up with this...how do you manage to make such a light hearted version of such a serious epi!!!!!

zoya was hoping till the end that asad wud stop her nd the msg really shatters her...

i m happy with one thing today...atleast asad understands his nd zoya's feeling but is just afraid that he will hurt her...he would rather stay away from her nd suffer himself than hurting zoya...but like u sai she will be hurt either way so why not endure it together...

that BCA...i totally hate her but its ok whatever she does its not gonna separate asya...just waiting for the day when zoya comes to know abt her...only she can show BCA her real place!!!!

Edited by ..vidhi.. - 11 years ago
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Truly said Ankie... Asad and Zoya, two people madly in love with each other, they dreams about each other only, but one can't express his love and the other can't come to terms with her love... Its just 3 words but Asad doesn't have the courage yet to say  it to her coz he is still in the harsh memories of his childhood and still believes that love only hurts... Zoya on the other hand is quite adamant and want him to speak his heart out, to tell her that he doesn't want her to leave... Today I felt that these two are made for each other... Asad needs Zoya to come out of his trauma... He needs to learn to live the life and its only Zoya who can teach him that...
Madame_Noddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
the perfect battle betwn d head and the heart! Awesomewa post ankie di! AsYa are just...dont knw wat 2 say! Thnx 4 d pm!
sowmy18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome post asusual!i loved asya so much today!😳there are so intense!😊
nishithasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

wow gr8 post ankie...u hv described it so nicely...

AdorableTrouble thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dimag - STUDY you stupid, STUPID girl ! You have tests going on !
Dil - Asad STOP her for God's sakes !
Dimag - Still lost in Asad-Zoya. GROW UP !
Dil - SHE HEARD ITT !! IT WAS A SEMI CONFESSION !! SHE KNOWS !! SHE WONT GO !! ASAD SMILEDD !! *FAINTS* *suddenly jerking up* OMG ! ENGAGEMENT !! :O *THUD again* :P
Dimag - Incredibly foolish.
Dil - I'm happily dead :D Arrest Asad Ahmed Khan and his kaatil adaayein. And AsYa.

A !!!!! I missed you 😳
Yeah, I know, it was I who was MIA 🀣
But seriously, if you have college from 9-7, you'll understand.
I SO love these posts by you !! They're AWESOME. Period.