Users

Frequent Posters

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: pankhudi_TiaRa

Hello kat  πŸ€—

Awesome updates deary😳 
I wanna apologies i didn't comment on you superb Fiction actually when my exams were going on from that time i started reading your fiction and 1 more ff offline so didn't commented 
Actually i was trying to keep my self away from I.F. during exam but just can't resist reading the updates and read it offline and it became habit *sorry *

BTW i will comment from now onwards on every update Dil Jaanta Hai really worth likes and good comments πŸ˜³πŸ˜³. Loving this journey πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Yash came in with Ansh and whistled at Arti, making her blush even more. He put the packages away and then carried her to the mirror. The man in blue jeans and white shirt, carrying the woman in green-and-white, with her hair falling undone over his arms. They made a pretty picture and Ansh came around and sat in front of them, completing the family portrait.

Aww don't kill me loved it β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ..😳

Oh wow Pankhudi! You liked DJH  enough to read it offline too! I am amazed - and humbled. Thank you!! And officially - welcome to DJH πŸ€—.

Hope your exams went well. And hope DJH provided you some relaxation while you were busy.

Thank you so much for commenting and joining us here.  

kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: billieberry

awesome update kat dear❀️

am loving their peaceful and simple atmostsphereπŸ˜ƒ
continue soon, thanx for d PM😳

Thank you Billie.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: AntaresVega

Please continue...

I'm loving the way their relationship is growing.

Lol - hope you like the next part then Lyra.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: RA17

Hey kat so 17 c) aarya confrontation thanks for not stretching it

πŸ˜† i am not Ekta Maiyya yaar!! Sort out misunderstandings asap. Waise, Arti made it pretty dramatic - bachpan mein dramebaaz rahi hogi πŸ˜‰.

N ansh my chotu nawab oh n aarti inside pains just winch you directly n here comes aarya saviours ahemed love how you do not forget him n bring him

How can i forget Ahmed?? Dr. Ahmer Ansari in Dhoop Kinare introduced me to fan-domπŸ˜†.

N then worried parents n their pain of not just seeing ansh in this conditions but their loss as aarti unborn n yash of not touching aarti

Thoda zyaada ho gaya? Sowee. Had to show their self-thoughts. Personally i think Yash was assuming too much - gadha πŸ˜†.

N then how they always with their khamoshi n iss their silent statement said it all beautiful kat you remind me one of scene of show where aarti in yellow sari sitting n having mangalsutra in her hand n yash coming from bathroom but what i love more is extension of your thoughts n yesh now atleast the mist is clear to see what wind will bring nect in yash and aarti life while oing thru journey of aarya

There was a scene like that? Kab?? Now i got to see that - any idea when? How do i track down this one scene yaar?

Can you help me understand this i dint get it

it felt as if she had been about to fall off a precipice and was pulled back in the nick of time.

Arti ko laga ki woh gehre khayi mei girne waali thi - but last minute mein bach gayi. Basically, the relationship with Yash - and by extension Ansh was going to end and she saved herself - and the relationship in the nick of time. 

Ria - thank you πŸ€—.
SheenGcian thumbnail

Originally posted by: kdsubs

Thank you my friend. I am glad you enjoyed it. Abhi wait - twists and turns toh ab ayenge πŸ˜‰.

Thanks Sharmeen πŸ€—.

😳
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
just stalking...
btw,next update will likely be the last one on this thead
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: mjht_admirer

giving both the chapters' updates together.

U have beautifully and naturally handled the whole barsi episode and then the after episodes too. Thank god u have not shown romantic track or too many sympathy track. thanks for keeping it subtle and simple and natural.

Romance, pyaar, mohabbat - too early for that yaar. They barely acknowledged each other's existenece - it was all about Ansh till now. Pehle ek doosre ka ehsaas hoga, janenge, and then the love-shove will come πŸ˜‰.

Yash finally breaking down was way too emotional scene. Going to sanchi stupa, Making the clay portray and finally breaking down in the arms of Aarti, which was very much needed, was beauuutiful!!
Thank you. It was necessary for him to grieve so he could let go. And it was necessary for Arti to see him grieve - she had to realize that he is human and his past hurts him too. 

& very interesting part, the morning chai on the jhula. Really appreciate Aarti for the choice of her topic for the morning conversation. Glad she is sooo sensibly shown. 😊😊😊
Lol - she needed something unconnected to him, something that had no way of hurting him or reminding him of the previous night and his vulnerability. She managed to get a laugh out of him - bonus. 

expensive DAILY clothes???? Really Yash, u need to learn a looot from ur Aartijiii. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Seekh raha hai πŸ˜‰. Note that he did not buy designer clothes for her πŸ˜†.

and u r back with the coffee. U finally gave Aarti... THE Coffee πŸ˜†Loved that coffee scene. I think that even if Aarti wants to convert, she will not. Let her be the chai drinker... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Well but of course! Coffee toh aana hi tha. Yash ne promise jo kiya tha πŸ˜Š. 

The last white, green and blue scene was something unusual but special. I know, I know, there was nothing much in that scene but as Aarti mentioned in the previous lines, it felt special! + Yash whistling at her and then carrying her and Ansh finally completing their picture... it was special.
πŸ˜† unusual because i generally don't write scenes like that, or unusual because aisa kaun karega?? In my view - both πŸ˜†. I just needed to show a scene where Yash appreciates Arti in non-traditional clothes - a first step in helping her overcome the low self-esteem that Prashant fostered in her. Par phir end kaise karoon - toh chalo aina hi sahi. Lots of symbolism there if you want to dig deep - but i hadn't intended it that way - bas ho gaya

thanks for the updates and the pm
πŸ€—
loads of love

vinu

Thank you so much Vinu. You know how i cherish your comments πŸ€—.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutu83

haan- woh shaadi ke din ansh was kinda wobbling over but i didn't see anything after that...i would have thought ansh would make arti run after him as soon as he learns to walkπŸ˜†
stopped because itna lambu sa comment ho gaya 😳

Huh, i could have sworn i mentioned his walking/wobbling more than once. Khair chodo. Just so you know - he talks a little bit too. Child prodigy hai πŸ˜‰. 

Lambu comment chalega - i love those.

Thanks Rutu.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: tleshni

Hey,I just read this ff at one go recently and finally found time to comment...

All I can say is Bravo..!!πŸ‘ There is something real about this story.Yash and Aarti both have a solid past,I loved the fact that u gave both of them painful yet similar pasts..Loved how u took care and gave importance to them dealing with their past and not just brushing it aside.Their past forms an importanr part of their lives and u have highlighted that...πŸ‘

The story is going through an interesting phase right now..One of the main reasons why I got hooked with the show was to see how Yash falls in love and they did not disappoint...Hoping for the same in the story😳.. Im curious now as to who will fall first? Aarti or Yash? Secretly hoping for Yash since Aarti fell first in the show..Im dying to see what will happen when the alternate happens..

Really looking foward for the next update... Hopefully soon..really soon??πŸ˜†... Tomorrow?Today? πŸ˜ƒ

Welcome to Dil Jaanta Hai πŸ€—.

And wow - you read the whole thing in one go! I am not sure i could do that - must have taken a few hours!! Thank you so much. 

One of the main reasons for writing this FF was dwelling on their pasts. We never knew much about their past from the show - but the past defines us so i wanted to explore it. I am glad you liked it - there are many things in the past in this story, that will affect their future, especially in their interactions with each other. 

Who will fall first? I think i already said this - not quite sure who will fall first, but Yash will realize first. 

Thank you so much Tleshni.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: kratzyfan

wow really..even i want yash to be the first person to fall in loveπŸ˜‰

plz update soon dear...i am waiting hereπŸ₯±
if possible,  pm me πŸ˜³

Hehehe, don't we all πŸ˜‰. Sure, will pm me. Update should be up soon - probably tonight.