Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SheenGcian thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: kdsubs

Thank you Sharmeen.

You know - you are the sweetest - thank you! πŸ€—.

Love You Jani πŸ€—
SheenGcian thumbnail
Beautiful Update Kat πŸ‘πŸΌ
Finally wedding is done πŸ˜‰
Loved the Whole Part πŸ˜ƒ
Prateek is such a Naughty Boy πŸ˜†
Bechari Aarti ko dara dya 😳
U descibed Last scene very well 😊
Where they r Sleeping cuddling 😳
Continue Soon Jani πŸ€—

cielo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for your next update
jikky_84 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful update πŸ‘

Loved how the whole marriage ceremony was simple and how Vidhi tried to make Arati comfortable.

It was amazing to see how Yash understood every need of Arati and helped her out before even she could voice out. It was so beautiful to see both Yash and Arati cuddling with Ansh πŸ˜³ πŸ˜›
mjht_admirer thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiii dear Kat.

I know! I know! I came after sooo many updates..πŸ˜‰.. Well, I was out of town, that's why.
But now, here I am.

Lets come to the update.

Chapter 13:

The best part for me was the tea wala scene at the station. The starting part of the chapter was serious but the moment the tea boy said those lines, I was literally enjoying the scene. I actually realized here that sometimes such small things do miracles with your mood and u have shown it really well.

& the next best thing was Vidhi! Now it would be really fun to see how and what Vidhi would talk with Aarti. Be ready Aarti. You have Band Baaja Baraat coming your way. πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Chapter 14-A:-
Some awesome job done by Vidhi.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ Now, that's what I call a true friend, who is neutral and will show your pluses and minuses in your life/character, without any fear.

Aarti needs to understand that one cannot live in his/her past for the entire life. You have your life ahead to enjoy and make more happy memories. You have to move on and live in the present. Vidhi gave a nice dose to Aarti. She has to think what people are asking her to do for her own sake, not others.

Chapter 14-B:-
This was an amazing chapter dear. What a man! What a smart man! Yash Scindhia is a smarty. I was enjoying the whole motherhood test thing.

Never expected that you would show Yash and Aarti meeting in a such a way & the surprises that Aarti gave him were worth watching. Hehehe πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Tea/Coffee thing was again refreshing. Loved the way Aarti handled Ansh. well, that was not unexpected as you have already given us an idea of Aarti and Ansh unlike Yash.

lovely chapter.
thoroughly enjoyed.

Chapter 15:-

Another nice update dear. The way u have shown both Yash and Aarti's feelings towards this Punar Vivah is realistic. :

The Jasmine flower situation was very symbolic. Vidhi did a great job over there with the flower changing.

The best part I found in this update was that u have shown both of them more maturely t=about Punar Vivah, specially Yash.
Nice chapter 😊😊😊😊

Chapter 16:-

Finallyyy!!! Finally they got married. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Register marriage?? Nice nice! something unusual. Very nice. I liked the idea. but poor guys, can't avoid the home party cum reception.
From now on, it would be interesting to see their marriage life, their lives transforming from friends to more than friends. Wow!!! soch ke hi mazaa aa raha hain.

Good thing that Yash removed the portraits to atleast make Aarti comfortable. See, this is what I was talking about.  This Yash is unlike the show. Actually, i shouldn't compare as both the stories are different. 😊😊😊😊😊

Way to go Pratik. Now, Pratik is a perfect example of a sibbling who wants his sister to again live her life happily and have some love also. I love the fact that you are going slowly about their love track. In this chapter also u have not shown something like Yash getting attracted to Aarti's beauty in the party wear. That was good part.

The last bedroom scene was impressive. How both were awkward, the way yash understood or rather reciprocated the same thinking and helping out Aarti.
Now, waiting for their punar vivaah journey.

thanks for the pm dear.
will wait for the next update.

loads of love
Vinu

Edited by mjht_admirer - 11 years ago
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow! Fabulous update. They got married. Yash feeling very sad when he replaces Arpita's portraits with the landscapes for making Aarti comfortable in the room. He even make space to keep her clothes, that's so nice of him.

Prateek teasing Aarti for suhag raat. And Vidhi scolded him but what he said to Vidhi was awesome, that he knows her gundididi, she will be happy to spend rest of her life as Ansh's mother. He said to Vidhi that she has to brought Aarti out of comfort zone. Just fabulous. It shows how much he knows Aarti and have concern about her. Superb relationship of brother and sister.

Ansh call Aarti mamma, while introducing his mamma to Payal. You have beautifully shown the awkwardness between AarYa sharing one room. Thank God, Ansh is there between them, otherwise they both will be sitting there on corner of bed the whole night.

Beautifully written, just loved each and every word. Update soon, can't wait longer.

Edited by Shashi1984 - 11 years ago
kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kdsubs thumbnail

I'll come back in a year or two K - to check on all your "Reserved" posts πŸ˜‰.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: rutu83

edit: thanks for the pm- and they say stalking's wrong humph πŸ˜†

wonderful update- like i said i connect more when the updates are longer πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
i'm glad the ceremony was short.  they're not ready for anything more.
interesting thing for me was yash vs aarti's thinking regarding the marriage-- while both said they're marrying for ansh, aarti hasn't truly thought past ansh.. she wanted ansh as soon as they got married and was miffed about it.  yash on the other hand has thought past ansh.  him choosing the mangalsutra and removing arpita portraits shows he's thinking of aarti as an individual as well.  not just an extension of ansh.  he is feeling guilty about the aarpita-ki-jagah deal.  so he's atleast thought about beyond the circle of ansh's new momma role for aarti.   am i even making sense here πŸ€”

special mention: prateekπŸ€— and the cuddle at the end ❀️

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† - stalk away πŸ˜‰.

Good to know you prefer long updates Rutu - that's how i write them, and then post in parts because i get complaints that my updates are too long πŸ˜†. So i guess when you see a part A next time, wait till i post part B πŸ˜‰.

Oh yes, you made perfect sense. I thought about this for a while you see. And this is how i see it now. For Arti - her initial resistance was to the marriage, which encompassed everything that comes with a marriage: sharing a space - physical and emotional, intimacy - again physical and emotional. And that is what she was rebelling against. But with everybody going Ansh, Ansh Ansh on her - when she finally agreed it was just because of him. Her mind blanked out everything else. It was hard enough for her to get herself to agree - so once she did, she just thought about the positive aspects. And the positive aspect was Ansh. She stopped herself from thinking about anything else - lest she change her mind again.

Yash on the other hand had the same objections. For him though, the objections were addressed when he and Arti clearly told each other that they can be no more than friends. Also, its his space she is coming into - his house, his room. So the fact that he will need to "share" hit him first. And Vidhi helped the cause along by having that portrait discussion with her husband. If Yash hadn't overheard and reacted the way he did, i am sure Vidhi would have found another way to get Yash to start preparing for Arti... She is the cupid between the two after all πŸ˜‰.

kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: saf24

Beautiful update. Loved the simple ceremony as well the effort Yash made to make Aarti feel comfortable with the new changes. My favourite part of the update has got to be the ending where they both fall asleep cuddling Ansh. Beautifully written as always. Fab job

Thank you Saf.

These two could not have a conventional wedding now, could they. And they definitely could not have a traditional suhaag raat. So, Ansh did what he is supposed to do - build a bridge between his parents.