Frequent Posters

kdsubs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: elanpremi

Awesome,awesome n awesome dear

only the three of them together in this chapter, truly nice

Thank you Elanpremi.

Lol - would you believe it - i never thought of this update as the three of them together for the first time!! There will be a couple more like that - with more "action" in it πŸ˜‰.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zetter

Wonderful update Dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Loved how Yash and Aarti weer both testing each other and that they got a positive view of what to expect from each other πŸ‘πŸΌ

Can't wait for what comes next πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜† - yeah, the two were testing each other, weren't they Zet? Funny - very much like my "courtship" went too πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.
kdsubs thumbnail

Thank you Luv_lvndr.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shashi1984

Hey! This was the best part of this FF. Yash and Ansh came to meet Aarti. Aarti's interaction with Ansh the whole day, she hold Ansh during train rides and shopping. And Yash's keen observation as to how she takes care of Ansh. Yash was happy at how she tackles him in shopping, as Yash knows Ansh gets cranky at shopping. The trio are so cute together, like a happy family. Yash cleared her many questions, now all depend on Aarti, she ready or not. She must be ready after spending one whole day with Ansh, but yet she said she will think.

Update soon, curious to know about both of their decisions. 

Thank you indeedy Shashi(for the line in bold). I was a bit unsure of this part - but glad you liked it so much.

As for Arti - did you really think one day with Ansh would be enough to remove her inbred insecurities? That will take some time my dear - and a little push, some shoving, some more pulling - you get the idea πŸ˜†. She'll get there - give her one, maybe two more updates...
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: KrantiGuru_JKR

Amazing update

love that yash & aarti meet to think about their decision 

waiting for the  next

Thank you Miti. I wanted Yash and Arti to be fully aware of what they were doing  - because their future relationship will be driven by these discussions.
kdsubs thumbnail

Thank you Aman.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: disha_rajdev

awesome updateπŸ‘πŸΌ

love the progress between Yash and Aarti❀️
thank u for the PM dearπŸ€—
update soon tooπŸ˜‰

Thank you Disha. Progress or regression i am not quite sure - movement nonetheless πŸ˜‰.
princess4120 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ahhh.. dont know where to start.. perfect part.. great interaction with each other.. very mature way of handling it.. tho i love the first bit where arti jumped to conclusions..
extremely well written.. cant wait to read more..

kdsubs thumbnail

Thank you Levitha.
kdsubs thumbnail

Originally posted by: princess4120

ahhh.. dont know where to start.. perfect part.. great interaction with each other.. very mature way of handling it.. tho i love the first bit where arti jumped to conclusions..

extremely well written.. cant wait to read more..

Thank you Ruchi.

@bold - you liked that bit, did you? πŸ˜† - yeah very-Arti-ish it was. A throwback to the Arti at the beginning of DJH - impulsive, aggressive, playful, teasing, emotional. That side of Arti has been lost, or perhaps has submerged itself, in the severe loss she suffered and in the lonely life she chartered for herself. Perhaps Ansh ... and Yash will help to bring that to the surface again...