Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: M.Hurr

cant agree with you more arnav and if you will ask me than I would say even if RK redeems himself than madhu will not trust him at any cost there's no forgiveness for what he did to her until and unless RK reborns again as a new man and make himself worthy of madhu's love.

I know but we are not getting even 1 cent of it
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ornella_mg

Oh please do not confuse RK's actions with redemption.

Redemption is when you realise your mistakes and show remorse to your past actions.

Redemption is not when you hold somone hostage and emotionally blackmail the person, to accept you back.
Relations based on such a weak foundation will never last.
RK's insecurities and his bloated ego is still intact. He is still insecuried about Sultan-Madhu relationship and has not addressed this problem.
From this point I can only see how their relationship can go downhill.

Agree hope we will get it further
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dilnasheen

I'm glad you put the blame where it's due..The CV's!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘I was like wow..not ANOTHER RK bashing post!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

P.S - But the comments here are making up for it though..!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Ok forgot to add this...๐Ÿ˜ณRedemption can ONLY start AFTER he realizes what he feels for Madhu is Love..๐Ÿ˜Š

At the end all the charactors are run by Cv's so they are at fault 1st
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Madhubala-

RK n redemption...for get about relationship...his character is going downhill with every passing episode๐Ÿคข[/DIV]

Yup its true
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pippa

I'm a little confused about what is being shown and what has come out in media.

Th media reported that when RK told Madhu to come home with him, she agreed, to everyone's surprise. There was no hint of force being applied. The reports also hinted that Madhu might have a hidden agenda.

Now the tv segments are showing that she's being practically dragged by RK to his house and Madhu's resisting all the way.

So, what is the truth?

And, agreed...force and coercion is no way to treat a woman and making her confess her love by hurting oneself is totally unacceptable. How is RK sure that Madhu's "Yes" is real and not one said under pressure?๐Ÿ˜•

Don't know abt article but segment is true, Cv's are confusing us
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita24

RK hs already done his redemption...nw better be ready to see stupid nok jhoks..๐Ÿ˜†

Lol anki agree
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipdaisy

Its highly silly childish of him to forcefully bring her home and keep her under house arrest. If he loves her have the guts yo accept keeping the ego aside instead he is busy making her confess her love bahhh

Agree with u
_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post Arnav!
 I have nothing to say atm! I am am appalled by what is being shown! Not liking it from any angle! If this is what Rishbala is, with RK's truth in the open, then I dont think they are required to be shown at all, since in doing so, cvs are stating thats how women should be treated and accept a psychopath.  MB resisting will be forgotten when he touches her, so even her self respect is being butchered! disgusting track and i hope when trps are back this turn of events backfire in their faces!
DimaagKaKeeda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Didn't you saw ST's tweet he said na Expect the Unexpected so bas he is living up to that!! we are expecting RK's redemption, RK respecting his Biwi/Ex-Biwi, RK seeking forgiveness for what he did but we are getting the Unexpected means Unlimited humiliations, forcing his choices on Madhu, and when he should confess his feelings for Madhu he is making her to say those words!! CVs have lost it.. in the name of drama and uniqueness of the character we will be getting this only!
so lets wait and watch how the drama unfolds ๐Ÿ˜Š
nobodyatnotime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Wow wow wow what a unique way of redemption n junoon of RK, I saw SBB seg today plain crap, Where we wanted redemtion from Rk we are getting more forcing on women on name of Junoon, Whats the diffrence between past n present again he is forcing Madhu n treating her like doormat, Jab chaha bahar phenk diya jab chaha ghar ke andar rakh liya for sake of his happiness n satisfaction, He is forcing Madhu to confess her love on charge of cutting his hand (Anybody will say yes in such cases, What is the proof that its not his planning bcoz he know madhu is emotional) , What is the proof again he will never break her heart, What is the proof he is not bringing her home for satisfaction of his Ego, He says he loves Madhu but in love u need permission n happiness of both not only one, Again he is thinking only n only about himself did'nt even asked her once what She wants, Is She wanna stay here with him or not but No He went for forcing again bcoz he got master degree in it... I wanted redemption n respect for Madhu but seems like i expected too much from Cv's, Respect is not in there dictionary P.S - Feel free to comment, No restriction on anybody just avoid abusing n name calling

I am disgusted with today's episode and the precap.There is a line up to which I may like to see certain things on screen that I would never support in real life, but even that has a limit. What are the makers of this show trying to prove? That the girl will melt no matter what the boy does, that wife is a "cheez" or property? And we are celebrating this insult to all women? As a girl I feel humiliated by this depiction, how can people actually love this? (and no matter what you say about difference between reel and real, certain things are wrong, and wrong even in reel life depictions, and no matter what you say, boys follow bollywood and learn it is okay, even the height of cool to ill-treat women in the name of so-called 'love' because the woman always gives in).
How dare he answers her phone and decides who she can meet or not (I'm not for Sulbala, but that should be Madhu's choice, not his). Just how dare he?