Wow Forcing again even worst then before

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Wow wow wow what a unique way of redemption n junoon of RK, I saw SBB seg today plain crap, Where we wanted redemtion from Rk we are getting more forcing on women on name of Junoon, Whats the diffrence between past n present again he is forcing Madhu n treating her like doormat, Jab chaha bahar phenk diya jab chaha ghar ke andar rakh liya for sake of his happiness n satisfaction, He is forcing Madhu to confess her love on charge of cutting his hand (Anybody will say yes in such cases, What is the proof that its not his planning bcoz he know madhu is emotional) , What is the proof again he will never break her heart, What is the proof he is not bringing her home for satisfaction of his Ego, He says he loves Madhu but in love u need permission n happiness of both not only one, Again he is thinking only n only about himself did'nt even asked her once what She wants, Is She wanna stay here with him or not but No He went for forcing again bcoz he got master degree in it... I wanted redemption n respect for Madhu but seems like i expected too much from Cv's, Respect is not in there dictionary P.S - Feel free to comment, No restriction on anybody just avoid abusing n name calling Edited by Arnav90 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
have u seen rk askng ?...no dat wld nvr hapn he iz cmplictd..,
ankita66 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
you know what the funny thing was he only cut his hand not his wrist like people had predicted 😆 there's no way he would have put his hurt himself in a serious way for madhu its another one of RK'S Nataks he's just jealous caus madhu is trying to move on .
gennyM thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Arnav,i remember a saying,u can only drag a horse upto the stream to drink water but cannot make it drink.Force in any kind of manner triggers rebellion.
Yeah,there is also another side to the coin,that is is the only way RK knows to deal with things,that is by force,like packup etc.He cannot deal with issues.Maybe madhu will show him another way,if she is giving him a second chance.Its all in madhu's hands now,whether she is patient enough or willing enough to reform RK
zahrazar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arnav90

Wow wow wow what a unique way of redemption n junoon of RK, I saw SBB seg today plain crap, Where we wanted redemtion from Rk we are getting more forcing on women on name of Junoon, Whats the diffrence between past n present again he is forcing Madhu n treating her like doormat, Jab chaha bahar phenk diya jab chaha ghar ke andar rakh liya for sake of his happiness n satisfaction, He is forcing Madhu to confess her love on charge of cutting his hand (Anybody will say yes in such cases, What is the proof that its not his planning bcoz he know madhu is emotional) , What is the proof again he will never break her heart, What is the proof he is not bringing her home for satisfaction of his Ego, He says he loves Madhu but in love u need permission n happiness of both not only one, Again he is thinking only n only about himself did'nt even asked her once what She wants, Is She wanna stay here with him or not but No He went for forcing again bcoz he got master degree in it... I wanted redemption n respect for Madhu but seems like i expected too much from Cv's, Respect is not in there dictionary P.S - Feel free to comment, No restriction on anybody just avoid abusing n name calling

👏👍🏼
zahrazar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ankita66

you know what the funny thing was he only cut his hand not his wrist like people had predicted 😆 there's no way he would have put his hurt himself in a serious way for madhu its another one of RK'S Nataks he's just jealous caus madhu is trying to move on .

agree 👍🏼
i dn't trust him anymore!
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What is redemption n What is respect i don't know, Madhubala Cv's only know revenge n ruining so does Rk... I think we must stop expecting
TheGreenArrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rocking9vivian

have u seen rk askng ?...no dat wld nvr hapn he iz cmplictd..,

Dis- respecting women comes in complication wow, Bravo u people need standing ovation in excuses
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav...i am abhorring the way he is treating madhoo n the show is going..

BUTTT i wud say RK is very much in charecter...this is something which he wud do...

its more than isq...its junoon...

and to be the recipient of it is not a healty task :(

-Ratzz- thumbnail
m just fed up n super bored with all this i wish this show end soon atleast i'll be free 4rm tortures watching it just 4 dd