Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nsminerva

<font color="#006600">Lovely Post !! :-)

But what else can we expect from a show where more than 80% r female audience and some of them seem to enjoy a woman being ridiculed, humilated and degraded and that too in the name of hate and possession?

The char himself refuses and states that he does not love, ( and not that even that can be an excuse to abuse a woman, but they do not even have that excuse) while abusing a woman but no, the they Have to assume he is lying... and support his abuse and admire him for his mental faculties... however flawed or doubtful they might be.

In what angle does RK's emotions or actions reflect love? It is just ego, hatred, possessiveness and maliciousness and stubbornness to get his own way.

Since when does emotionally blackmailing a woman become loving or sexy?

And Madhu... showing her char bending to him, and showing her forgetting her utter humiliation and degradation and melting at his touch after being disposed like trash and yesterday's tissue reflects so badly on women...

What a message the show is giving to the users... THat abusers have to be glorified and admired... and THat victims of mental and physical abuse should be celebrated on the name of 'Love".
</font>

Agree with u
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovely_lady

I don't think this is to be the redemption track. Obviously there is still a lot more to happen as Madhu's journey to becoming an actress hasn't even started.

Let see
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

The only reason i'm not complaining is because a) it makes for great entertainment and b) knowing RK he always has to do the wrong thing first before he finally realizes his mistake and goes the straight and narrow. So where we've waited this long for redemption, what's a few more weeks going to hurt? I'm positive that once he gets over his immediate fear of losing Madhubala, he'll eventually reflect on everything he's done and we will finally all have our <font color="#ff0000">real apology.</font>

Let see if we will get one
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sita11

what crap kind of redemption is this...RK is mad and serisoly needs medical help...he is the real villain of the show...

Yups he is behaving like one
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: basri

arnav ab tak yehe soch ke to jhela hai ke thats entertainment chalta hai but growth bhe dikhni chaiye rk jahan tha wahen hain xcept this he thinks madhu his property n insult nhe karaha bs but shak doubting ye add hogaya hai

I know
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rolzz

I just wish DD or Sulbala was not in this show so that I could quit watching completely! It's worse than Bhabo's EA in Diya Aur Bati...🤢

Agree
ishanthi2005 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love Rishabala. But need a perfect redemption. If madhu easily forgive him then i will not forgive Madhu. 

However, ARNAV FOR Rk's redemption there is a lot of time. If RK easily mend his ways then the story will end this month na. SO CVs will drag it and dnt knw redemption will start when.   
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Wicked-Anoshka

Did you watch today's episode? I don't know what to think of it...that dance was so confusing...madhu remembers all but do not trust RK I think😕

I saw can't tolerate this forced romance
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenPanda.

I agree.

Not to mention that what they're showing in the name of 'ishq' and 'junoon' is really unhealthy. RK's character has some serious psychological issues and there's honestly nothing romantic about his abusive behaviour.

Cv's pagal ho gaye hain
Arnav90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amni375

Wow, don't u know this is RK's love for our dear Madhu. 🤢

nice post.

Thanx dear, I know its new kind of loveee