Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PeraltaGarranty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Good enough i think there are much better people out there who can play the role of ayan who truly deserve it not a quitter!
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: delena90

Somehow I am inclined to think this article is not true. KSG, SJ and Rishab have been shown to get along well off screen. Why would he be so ridiculously mean and unprofessional?

Its not the actors really. The production crew, schedulers, EPs etc.And these reports about him and old Nuzhat have been there from Day 1. With actors , he has a different equation.
romy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: delena90

Impressive performance on QH? Lol.

Thanks for sharing Vic! Do u think its true?

🤣   ðŸ¤£  

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sam.

Delena there have been constant articles of his unprofessional behavior of his refusal to do workshops ,I have seen him on splits villa and if that's his real life personality he is very obnoxious and annoying ,so this article is not a surprise for me .I just hope if they have to replace him they find a actor worthy of playing ayaan cause I am sure if a better actor played him ayaan would be a much more likeable and attractive character.

Ewww he was on splits villa? Yikes! Did not know that. Right i take back what I said. Anyone who has been on splits v is obnoxious and arrogant to the boot...not to mention stupid!
MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: iqbalslover

he isnt bad as ayan... ok he doesnt loook good n is very oridnary looking man but we cant take his hard work away from him, there r worse actors on Tv right now

though i do not support his decision of ditching zeetv and PH

True. Not taking away his credit away from him but this attitude IF TRUE is not done. At all.
abditory. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
He will regret later
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs, vicky.. Nuzhrat & tanveer actors hv already been changed.. We didn't find any problem with that as viewers.. Bt rishab leaving?? If he does, cvs will hv to make sme changes in script & we may see most trusted track for such scenario- (plastic surgery bcoz of horrible accident)... Bt who cn play ayaan's role?? Any names.. Note: Nothing against Rishbah..
---Shweta--- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: VictoriaHot

Shwets, Rishabh is the face of Ayaan and it affects the show when these people behave so unprofessionally.

I dont think it will Affect the show coz Rishabh hasnt made any Mark or Impact on the show.
Show ko affect wo log karte hai who are Good actor and Professionals.
He is Neither  of them.
Subhash Ghai Ki Film Mili toh He will Leave the show Jiski wajah se Film Mili.
At Least he should have Informed the PH or Zee Officials.
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

<font color="#000066">Its not the actors really. The production crew, schedulers, EPs etc.And these reports about him and old Nuzhat have been there from Day 1. With actors , he has a different equation.</font>

Agreed but doesn't change the fact that hes biting the had that feeds him. If the report is true hopefully they cast a good actor to play Ayaan.
sam. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

<font color="#000066">Not carrying out your commitments to TV after giving your written word. People should keep their committments and not harass PHs who make you.Sushant did not upset anyone and he gracefully left PR. </font>

And the thing is actors who ditch their shows and commitment to PH's and Channels for greener pastures have a history of not succeeding later on not even on TV .But they keep making the same mistake 😆 Yep sushant kept his commitments that's why there is no bad blood either with zee or with Ekta which is a big thing!