Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watsup thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
PART 7

"Huh.. luckily.. Today Disha had not come to collage.. Or else I would have..." Elisya fumed with anger..
"Chal.. just leave it nah. I feels better now" Rachna tries to console her friend. She just knew it that Elisya was worried about her as she was the only one present there .
"How won't you.. Vihaan is always there for You nah?? So lucky are you Rachna.." Chaya peeped in the conversation.
"Lucky.. Only me and god knows about my so called Luckyness... huh..." she fumed it out with a slight emotions feeled in heart. She don't even knows why but whenever someone talk about Luck.. she would feel like crying her heart out. However she won't do that.. She wants to be strong infront of everybody and indirectly she was lying to herself. She is hiding her own identity in herself.
  Rachna  came out of her thoughts train when she felt someone's hand on her shoulder.. She turns and smiles to see Gunjan. Her less sister more friend Gunjan.The one who understand her pain besides Elisya. Rachna feels happy to have such friends in her life. She hold Gunjan's hand and gives her an assuering smile.

"Rachna..." Rachna turns back to see Vihaan coming towards them. " hmm.. woh actually the teachers are having meeting so the classes are cancelled for today.So.. Rachna .. come with me.. uh.. I mean lets use this time to discuss about the project.."

" Yeah.. Yeah.. Rachna.. go nah.. " Elisya supported Vihaan.
" Ouh kay.. But why are you insisting this much.. Are you guys hiding something from me.. You are acting weird since just now" Rachna had realised this but she wasn't ready to ask and just kept it aside.. But its weird how Elisya keep on sending her away from her.

" Apoorva and Prince are like this too since morning" Vihaan whispers to Rachna.." I think theres something fishy here"

" No.. Nothing likes that..We just want you to spend sometime together.. Thats all.. Right Mayank?" 
Elisya wink To Mayank who was just there in a while back.
"Hah? Yeah.. Right.."

"If thats so.. lets go Vihaan.."

" Thank God.. Finally" Chaya just realised she said it a bit loud.
"What did you Said?" Rachna and Vihaan turns back.. Everyone was shocked even Prince and Apoorva were there..
"She said something? Oh yeah.. she said.. Some rest from class.. finally.." Apoorva backed up Chaya.

"Ouh okay..." they left to the garden.

They sat on the bench and try to overcome the awkwardment. Finally Vihaan break the 5 minutes silent.

Vihaan: Don't you think they are hiding something from us?
Rachna: yeah.. I do feel that too..
Vihaan: Anyways.. Rachna.. I had asked My friend about your band's audition. Its in about 1 month time. So.. you guys must prepare from now I guess..
Rachna: Really Vihaan.. Thank you so much.. I would Inform them about this..
Vihaan: Don't be. Its the pay back time for What you have done for me.. So lets start it from you..  
Rachna: Start?
Vihaan: The project.. Remember ? So tell me something about Yourself?
Rachna: myself? Nothing much .. I am what you see now.
Vihaan: No Rachna.. You are not this.. You are something else. 
Rachna: hah? I don't get it
Vihaan: Okay.. I will make this easier.. Lets play a rapid fire..I would ask you questions first..
Rachna: Okay.. begin..
Vihaan: food
Rachna: Paneer
Vihaan: Hobby
Rachna: Reading
Vihaan: music
Rachna: Pasion
Vihaan: friends
Rachna: life
Vihaan: Care
Rachna: Sick
Vihaan: Dress
Rachna: Designers
Vihaan: Dream:
Rachna: Band Singer
Vihaan:Love
Rachna: Soon
Vihaan: feelings
Rachna: Unsafe
Vihaan: youself?
Rachna: Killer

"Rachna... ?" Vihaan was shocked but relieved as he found a way to treasure Rachna's heart.
Tears started rolling down her cheecks. She can't kept it anymore.Rachna hugs Vihaan and cry her heart out.
This was not what Vihaan wanted. He can't see her crying... he hugs her back and caressed her hair
"Relax Rachna.. Calm down.. Rachna.. they said that someone could lessen the burden after sharing it.. I am always with you.. Don't worry"
They came back to the normal possition. Rachna was finding words to start it all.. She hesitated but finally decided to speak up. She trusts Vihaan.

Rachna: Mammi..She died during my birth. I don't know where is my fault in this but somewhere it is. Papa hated me since the moment till now. He had never called me Rachna even once. I just knew my name is The person, The girl, or even Killer in his mind. If that was not enough.. I had killed my Younger brother too at the age of 7. My dad have a second marriage with Mom. Everything were well between me and mom.. till one day...

Sid: Di... lets play ball there
Rachna: But Sid.. its dangerous.. Its really near to the road
Gunjan: Yeah Sid.. Don't take Risk
Sid: No di.. Nothing will happen... come lets go
R & G: Okay..
 They were enjoying themselve when the ball fall from Rachna's hand and she went to get it..
She was walking down the streets and don't realised  the car coming towards her.. Lightning were flashing and..

"Siddd!!!"

Sid pushed her and end himself in the sound of people's shouting and car's horns sound...
Rachna was in shocked and she felt like the end of everything.. Everything seems to be darken off.. and...

flashback ends..

that was the end of real Rachna from the world.. Or you can say the born of this  Rachna all over again.."

Vihaan was shocked. He couldn't believe it that Rachna is hiding such a thing in her heart which is eating her day by day..He face towards Rachna who was crying badly.He rounded his hand on her shoulder and she laid her head on his shoulder..
Vihaan: Nothing happen because of you Rachna.. Everything is a past.. You must move on.It was all in fate.. Your Parents will soon realised about this too.. Everything will be alright.. Just Don't worry
Rachna: I do worried before Vihaan. I was worried what if something happen to someone else because of me. I don't want the history to repeat again Vihaan.
Vihaan: Nothing will happen. I am here nah.. Just relax.Keep faith in Him. He would make everything alright.( He can't believe it that he is saying someone to believe in God..Something had changed now)
Rachna: Thats why I am not scared anymore Vihaan. I feel safe around you Vihaan. Thank you for making me live my life again
Vihaan: I promise You Rachna .. I won't betray you.
Rachna: I knew it..
Vihaan wipes her tears. " Okay now. give me a smile fast."
Rachna smiles .. She feel like everything is better now. She feel relieved.. All thanks to Vihaan.
"Now.. Thats like a good girl.. you know what you look 10x beautiful when smiling and even more beautiful when laughing and even more more beautiful when scolding and even more more more  beautiful when blushing.. but not that much while crying.. Its lesser during that.. hmm around 0.001% less.. so.. I won't let you cry ever.. Pakka Promise..."
Rachna was touched by Vihaan's words. She don't felt as this special before. She was trying to find an answer in Vihaan's eyes and same goes with him.. they were having an eyelock when suddenly..

Rachna's phone rang.. She read its Gunjan's..
"Hello??What?? Where?? Hall??? We are coming.. Vihaan lets go..."

precap: Cherish moments between the friends. Aunt sudden wedding call. Journey to ...

p/s:Hah.. its an early update.. Sorry if my late update really annoyed you.. You can read my clarification in my upper post.. Please pray for our long last relationship..And I am in advance sorry if my updates late.. you know.. its time to manage between everything in this enganged phase of life... Hope you enjoy the story and do leave you comment and respond...

hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wedding call????
who will marry😕
so at last rachna shared her past with vihann
thanks for pm
Nisha.lini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awsome update dear.. Thanks for the PM 🤗
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Aww the past is heartbreaking... awesome update.. congratulations on the engagement 
watsup thumbnail
Guys.. this is a short update.. I dont know wether  I should Continue The FF or not.. as I m not getting a well response from readers.. so maybe this would be my last update... sorry guys... 

PART 8

Rachna and Vihaan reached the main hall... Vihaan tries to open the door but it was locked from inside..
Rachna: Don't you eat? You cant even open a door.. Faster I wonder how is she?
Vihaan: Can you please shut up Rachna?.. He continued the effort.
Rachna: Move.. I will do it..
Vihaan: Up to You Miss Statue..
Rachna wasnt success too...
Vihaan: Nice... Satisfied..
Rachna: But I wonder Why Is it locked when they are in.. suddenly..

The door opened and Rachna and Vihaan were suprised by the surrounding. The hall were decorated in red and white curtains. everywhere the candles were lit up and everybody were there.

Gunjan: So love birds... suprise...
Rachna: thanks .. but can I know why?
Prince: simple.. both of You are in relationship and havent thrown a party yet.. so as a good friend.. we help you...
Vihaan: Oh Prince .. like that.. But thanks yah.. we feel realllyyy honoured..
Apoorva: Now don't give a speech and lets party..
Rachna: How about the Princi.. won't she be angry.. party and that too in collage..
Chaya: I asked mumma and she agreed.. till no beer in the house..
Mayank: great.. now lets go in...

Everybody were enjoying themselve.. Rachna was in a corner looking at her friends including Apoorva and Prince enjoying themselve.. Hah... I wonder they know its all fake.. But where is Vihaan?

"I am here" Vihaan shocked him. Rachna lost her balance and she was about to fall and ready for embarasement when Vihaan hold her.. Rachna open her right eye and lokks at Vihaan. He winks his eye. Rachna was shocked+angry+blushing. They straighten up themselve.. 
Rachna: Vihaan just because of you I was about to fall..
Vihaan: aha.. don't forget.. Just because of me.. you don't fall down..
they were interupted..
Erisya:come on guys.. this party specially for you and you guys are here.. come lets have a dance..she hold Rachna's hand when Rachna stop. 

Erisya: what happen? ... Rachna shows her dupatta or veil(i guess) was hold by someone. She was embarassed as she thinks Vihaan.. and she turn back. she was shocked seeing Vihaan smilling at her and hold up his hands to show that it was stuck by his watch. They shared an eyelock..
Erisya: ehem ehem..
They came out of the world.. and both said sorry together.. 
Erisya: come Vihaan join with us..
Vihaan: yeah sure.. why not?

At that time it was badtameez dil song at the end. They wonder whats the next song.. and it was ..

hum mar jayenge_ashiqui 2

apni akhen khali kherde.
khash tu meri akhen bharde

Erisya hold their hands together and move to join Mayank who was waiting for her.
ViNa were surrounded by many couples. 
Vihaan put his hand on Rachna's waist. while Rachna on his shoulder.

mere yaara tere gam agar payenge
hume teri hai kasam hum sawar jayenge
doh yeh sau ghat tum to zamane se hum x2
har khushi se mukar jayege ...
hum mar jayenge..

p/s: ok guys... tis is last..  If not satisfied with the response I wont continue. I send pms to more den 20 members but the likes and comments... hmm.. I guess I am wasting Ur tyme and mine too.. so take care.. maybe we will or not meet in this FF section...till then tune on.. I will give a note on my decision after your responds..

aminadanbellosa thumbnail
The only reason u don't get reply its because u take tooo long to post
hangok thumbnail
ohh this was good, pleaseee dont stop
continue it pleaseee
fIA_KhAN thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update...
please dunt stop writing😭😭...
watsup thumbnail
Guys... I am really sorry.. But I cant go on with this FF.. as I will keep giving late updates..  Ramzan is also around the corner..Plus more... my marriage is on August after eid.. so I definitely wont get the tyme... For the preparation and all.. so.. Thanks yah.. For giving the support till now.. Yes.. But I promise I will definitely continue after everything settle down.. Wish us luck guys... Its love season for me.. U can see in my profile photo too.. Everywhere is him.. hahahah.. LOL... Pray for our long last happiness...Hows my jodi(couple) with him? 
hangok thumbnail

Originally posted by: watsup

Guys... I am really sorry.. But I cant go on with this FF.. as I will keep giving late updates..  Ramzan is also around the corner..Plus more... my marriage is on August after eid.. so I definitely wont get the tyme... For the preparation and all.. so.. Thanks yah.. For giving the support till now.. Yes.. But I promise I will definitely continue after everything settle down.. Wish us luck guys... Its love season for me.. U can see in my profile photo too.. Everywhere is him.. hahahah.. LOL... Pray for our long last happiness...Hows my jodi(couple) with him? 

no need to worry
enjoy your days with him😊
and wish you all the best in your married life...

Let the happiness that you feel today
stay in your hearts forever