Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

watsup thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
PART 6

Rachna  walk in the house with a little cute smile on her face. Gunjan was waiting for her in the living room
Gunjan: Rachna.. where were u? I  was so worried. Some of the collage girls were chit chatting something nonsense about u.. And their facebook status about something like.. Rachna deserve it.. and all thats.. wat happen in collage Rachna..??? please tell me.. Now I am really curious..

Rachna: Relax Gunjan. It was just that Disha.. ahh.. Just leave it to them. I don't wanna think about it..
Gunjan: What? Rachna.. so much happen and U r telling me to relax..
Rachna: Someone told me to do so..
Gunjan: Are u alright?
Rachna: of course.. What will happen to me till..
Gunjan: till??
Rachna: hmm.. nothing.. okay its late now.. lets go to sleep..
Gunjan: aha??
Rachna: aha...oh yeah one more thing.. tomorrow I would go to college.. 
Gunjan interupted.. with Vihaan..  I just knew it babe..she pinch Rachna's cheek and runs to her room.
Rachna: you...

Papa... Aren't you asleep yet?
Do I look like sleeping..?? No right?? I wanna talk to you something important..
What??
I am going to US for 2 months tommorrow.. so manage your self..Anything dont bother me.. Understand Vihaan?
Vihaan: Do I Care??

Sapne suhane sapne suhane ladakpan ke.. instrumental music rang on Rachna's phone...
Rachna is tying he hair ..and she just hate it when someone interupt her during her "THIS" work..

Ofoo.. now who is this at this time.. she look at the clock which strike 1 a.m. in the morning..

caller: ehem ehem... 
Rachna: hah??..why does everytime time you call me there wont be hello hi.. it would just be ehem ehem there..
Vihaan: Just like that.. accept it as a code darling..
Rachna: what Darling?
Vihaan: okay okay.. now dont eat me..I know you want to be a vamp but..
Rachna: vamp?? Vihaan .. you are thinking of fun at this time..
Vihaan: yeah .. why not.. everything is fair in love war  and night calls..
Rachna: night call?? its 1 in the  morning.. Why do you call me??

Vihaan: Is any reason surely needed?  okay so listen.. I call you to ask  how are you?? and is everything alright? and remember tomorrow I am going to fetch you as today's time.. and yeah.. tommorow we would start our project where we would get to know about your dream of being a vamp..and hah.. dont forget about our date.. first date tomorow after collage.. he said it all in one breathe..

Rachna: whoa.. chill Vihaan...you can breathe now..okay now u listen.. I would answer ..slowly.. I am fine.. everything is under control sir.. Don't worry.. I would get ready tommorow at  the same time..project.. yeah i guess we should start it too..and last but not the least even most important.. ITS NOT A DATE...!!
Vihaan: it is... Rachna.. could I ask you a favour?
Rachna: what?
Vihaan: promise you wont say no..
Rachna: Okay Vihaan.. promise.. okay tell me now..I am nervous..
Vihaan: will you wear a red dress tommorow and dont tie your hair..you look preeteir with open hair.
Rachna open her hairband.. and let her hair open..her cheeks were all red.. and a big smile on face..Thats all?? surely Vihaan...
Vihaan: Thank you very very veryy much.. gud nite.. lov..emm.. see you..
Rachna: good nite..

Vihaan... wat were you going to do.. shit man.. you cant even controll your tongue.. erghh...
Rachna.. why are you blushing? while looking into the mirror.. stop it now..

Where is this Vihaan?? ah.. there he is..

Vihaan arrive on his bike.. vroom vroom...

Vihaan: Rachna.. you are looking gorgeous..
Rachna: ouh.. so this was the reason.. matching costumes?( he was in red jacket with white tshirt and jeans)
Vihaan: exactly.. now lets go..
Rachna: hmm... Vihaan.. bike??
Vihaan: so.. don't worry.. just sit.. I am here..
Rachna while sitting on the bike.. no its just that.. its my first time going on a bike ride with a .. you know..
Vihaan: so.. I am the lucky guy hah?
Rachna: I guess so.. (they both laugh) 

Precap: Second day in fake relationship.. dreams talk...Rachna thinks.. sharing with Vihaan is not caring but being cared.. true??.. Apoorva , Prince , Elisya, Mayank, Gunjan and Chaya's suprise for ViNa.. what about date?? success or flop?? holidays plan.. Elisya's aunt getting married..invitation and dance.. masti.. fun.. and Romance..

p/s:  okay guys.. finally.. now I can say its done.. the next parts will be exciting atleast for me to write as I love weddings celebrations.. woohoo..  I would sent  pms to anyone commmented as its limited in my acc problem.. I would fix it soon.. and thanks for the support and enjoy...

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
aww he tricked her into wearing matching outfits ..😳 

amazing updtae .. 

thank s 4 the pm
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved the part, specially when he said she shouldnt tie her hairs and she lets it open ...
and the trick about the same colur dress was clever from vihaan...

cant wait for their romance...

thanks for pm
aman93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update... pls update soon nxt chp..
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the PM! 

This is a beautiful update dear! 👏
fIA_KhAN thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i enjoyed every part of da story..
nisar u r simply awesome...great writin...I will be waiting for ur next part and on top of all thank you for includin me in UP PMs...

THANK YOU
Nisha.lini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you very much dear.. awsome update, pls do update next part as soon as possible.. 🤗
aminadanbellosa thumbnail
I don't understand why you always make as wait for your update its really...
watsup thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aminadanbellosa

I don't understand why you always make as wait for your update its really...

ups.. I am really sorry dear.. just that in tha past month my university organised a student exchange program with a hostel school to do some research.. so there were no net connection in the hostels there.. after coming back from there I. Was busy in my engangement arrangment.. than after that enganged.. relatives plus exams n all.. so that's y.. I will try to update asap but I am sorry if its late.. as nowadays I have another responsiblity after being enganged..so.. really sorry... 🥱
aminadanbellosa thumbnail

Originally posted by: watsup

ups.. I am really sorry dear.. just that in tha past month my university organised a student exchange program with a hostel school to do some research.. so there were no net connection in the hostels there.. after coming back from there I. Was busy in my engangement arrangment.. than after that enganged.. relatives plus exams n all.. so that's y.. I will try to update asap but I am sorry if its late.. as nowadays I have another responsiblity after being enganged..so.. really sorry... 🥱

well that okay I dint no u were so busy I just really life yr story