Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: nitishkumar1995

@diya:- thanks for the information.
@sobhna:- I will try.
@yaalini di:- thanks for suggesting the title.
and sorry um a aunty has already given a title and I am going with that title.if I write next story I shall use this title.

No probs Nitish, Y r u asking sorry for this?? πŸ˜†.. 
Waiting for ur next updateπŸ˜‰
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
yo..filmy punch!

and bhaaisaab?πŸ˜†
keep going..! one more FF!
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nitish, you have made a good start 😊...complete the story...it could turn out to be a gem 😊
The title...hmmm...get a catchy one...I can think of a funny one to start with...

PYAR KI SHURUAT, SAMOSE KE SAATH 🀣

OR

ATPATAA KHWAAB, CHATPATA PYAR πŸ˜›

OR

ONCE UPON A TIME ON RAILWAY PLATFORM 🀣

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nitishkumar1995

@uma aunty:- thanks for giving a title.
,@sindu dadi:- how can your beta disobey you

i have one good beta...😳
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice first episode Nitish πŸ‘πŸΌ

Update soon.
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow
continue this story it is amazing
nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@yaalini di:- I was asking for sorry because sometime some people gets sad on small matter but all the time all the people does not get angry on small matters(trying to copy salman's dialogue)
@all:- thanks for appreciating me
nitish95 thumbnail
@time pass:- nice titles if u r going to read 2nd episode decide the title for scene last episode title was very good.
also what should I call u?
nitish95 thumbnail

In episode1 railway station scene was the real incident only time period was changed.
In this episode also some real incident is described.

Episode:- 2

Episode starts with suraj and sandhya waiting for a train on a platform.after sometimes train come and they both get their seats.
        Scene:-1
as it was a evening time the train was full everyone was pushing each other.suraj and sandhya was sitting side by side.opposite to them was sitting vikram and meena.meena has covered her face with pallu.after sometime train starts.many of the men were standing one of the men who was standing trying to see meena's face he was unable because of pallu.meena notices that and tells to vikram aeji that man is continuously trying to see my face.vikram answers let him see your face once he himself will stop doing that.meena becomes angry on hearing the answer and asks am I that much bad looking? Suraj and sandhya was just trying to look elsewhere and laugh in between that process"nazar se nazar mile".
Scene:-2(real incident not fuly )
Seeing the train full of passengers they decides to go to near the door though 10 mins are there.they reaches at the door it was full packed there. A muslim man was standing there he has one child in hand(2 yrs old) and he had one more child 6yrs old people was coming and going and the Muslim man was not able to protect his child from pushing it was very tough for him suraj and sandhya sees that sandhya was about to go to help that man but before that suraj goes and says bhaisahaab let me help you and he carries the child sandhya was very impressed and so she goes and asks suraj name and they both tell eachother their names.now Muslim man thanks him for help suraj says it's OK.sandhya asks where does he live?suraj tells him
Muslim persons also tells where he lives.now suraj and sandhya's station comes and Muslim persons thanks him but suraj says it will took only 5mins to your station to come
Let me drop you there sandhya was more impressed and sandhya also decides to stay and after sometime station comes and three of them come down.now Muslim person thanks him and Surya wait for some train to come and train comes they reaches their station at last moment they have to separate sandy a says it was nice meeting you suraj also says it was nice meeting you too.
Sandhya now to tease suraj why you feel nice meeting with me? Suraj:-...aaa
Suraj:- also now asks the same question
Sandhya answers because person like you exists(your helping nature)
Suraj also now tells you are also very sweet na you accompanied me.
They separates
               Scene:-3
Suraj in his house.his father is coughing very badly it looks like his health is in very bad condition.suraj asks his father it looks like your health has become worst.suraj's father tells lies na beta I have eaten something from outside that's why.his father told suraj a lie because his father knows that they have no money and suraj is not getting a good job telling this will give suraj more pain nothing else.

Precap:- suraj is working at his place and sees some people gathered at place he reaches there and finds a girl is lying there and a knife is in her stomach and no one is helping her.sandhya also comes.

pls comment:Edited by nitishkumar1995 - 11 years ago
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
another nice wala update  beta...do continue...in btw vikram meena nokjok hahha...its fun.slowly surya relationship is progressing good... Edited by udnis - 11 years ago