Ek haseena Ek deewana(ff) updated on 27th april Episode 6 on page 9

nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This is first time i am trying to write a story so pls pardon me if it is not written well.
I had to use some dialogue in Hindi because it was looking more suitable .
Introduction:-In this story suraj is a very poor man he lives in a rent house.he lives with his father only.his father is very ill he is always on bed.they have no money for treatment,can hardly manage medicines.
Sandhya lives with her mother in a house.although they have their own house they are not rich her father died 2 years ago.now they have opened a shop for some earnings.sandhya studies in a college and wants to become IPS.
Suppose they live in a very less developed city.

Episode:-1

Suraj is on a railway station.he is going to nearby town to get some job.there are 3 counters for getting tickets 2 for men and 1 for women.2 of the counters are closed only 1 is open.both men and women have made two separate lines but they have to get the tickets from the same counter.
All the men's are pushing one-another in line they are in hurry because they want to catch the local train which is supposed to come after sometime there are 3 women's in line but they are unable to reach the counter and get the tickets it took half an hour for suraj's to come he somehow get the tickets and was about to leave the place.when he heard a voice of a child who was telling mummy when will we reach home it is already one and half hours and we are standing here only.his mother consoles him we will soon get tickets and will reach home.suraj understands that women are not able to get tickets he goes to them and asks them all where she wants to go which train e.t.c suraj after getting details goes in men's line and he gets tickets and gave them all the ladies thanked him a lot suraj after giving the tickets departs.suraj reaches town and goes to a hotel where his friend has told to go so that he can get the job of some cleanliness but on reaching there he came to know that job has already given to someone else.he was very much sad and decides to get some food and goes in a sweet shop.he ordered two samosas and was just having them when someone calls on the owner of shop and owner says he will not be able to deliver before evening because his servant is on a leave for 3 days.suraj heard this and goes to owner and says he can do the job for 3 days owner agrees.after some hour owner leave for delivery.after some hours suraj notices a girl coming (girl is sandhya she studies in college and was coming to shop).
Suraj is continuously looking at her.sandhya comes and says two samosas please suraj is completely lost in his thoughts so no response so sandhya knocks the glass and says"bhaisahab do samosa dijyega"
Suraj:what"bhaisahab
suraj says dekhiye mein aapka bhai nahi hi Jo aap mujhe bhaisahab bularahi hai.waise hi aapko kaisa lagega jab sabhi ladke aap ko behen ji behen ji bulaye to
Sanndhya smilingly says accha theek hai samose to dedo and after taking she leaves the place with a smile on face.
Episode ends.

Pls suggest a title and comment.Edited by nitishkumar1995 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice and filmy Beta. πŸ‘. Good you are developing your creative instincts. As for the title, I am the least creative among forum members but will try. How about 'Ek haseena ek deewana' ? 
-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice one beta...continue this story na.it looks nice...and abt title..already ma ji gave perfect title...
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sandy said- Bhaisaab!πŸ˜†

Nice story Nitish!
nitish95 thumbnail
any one plus tell me this is os,ff,e.t.c
so that: I can include in title
nitish95 thumbnail
@uma aunty:- thanks for giving a title.
,@sindu dadi:- how can your beta disobey you
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good start Nitish πŸ‘ Towards the end, even I had a smile on my face πŸ˜Š
If it's going to be in 2 or 3 parts, its an SS. If it's going to be more than that, it is FF.
slodkagila thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good one πŸ‘but i can't wait for those next episodes. πŸ˜›I have a tendency to read a ff or ss at a stretch as i can't hold any kind of suspense pl do update fastπŸ˜‰ Edited by shbhn3 - 11 years ago
G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nithish, Awesome story da...πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Just a try to fix a name for ur story, "1)SurYa- The Rhythm of love" 
nitish95 thumbnail
@diya:- thanks for the information.
@sobhna:- I will try.
@yaalini di:- thanks for suggesting the title.
and sorry um a aunty has already given a title and I am going with that title.if I write next story I shall use this title.