Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

🀣🀣 @bold πŸ€£ oh gal...u remember wen he dreamed sultan??how despali hugged him πŸ˜†

🀒 God saved me...I dint see that episode since i was out of station...🀒

Originally posted by: an12345678

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†WOW!

Ashi: Agree. They havetrivialized the pain of Madhubala and are glorifyingpsycho behaviour.

whatever they think will make pwople forget the revenge drama..they are doing.. by making it comedy
and it is working aswell..no one except a few care whether there is redemption or not anymore...till they are getting entertainment..

leaving that aside: are they trying to compete with Tarak Mehta kya..the update sounds less like a dark story and more like a comedy circus with a clown performing and everyone rolfing πŸ˜†

and if somebody can.please explain to me why DP is an AT..did they take the dedication to S3RG too seriously kya..
if thats the case An 😑
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahisthi

@ Preethi- I always doubt some people from the CV's somehow read posts here in the forum or FB.

Cos there was lot of posts saying Madhu is despo and now they make the reason for her weakness as this. I am upset about that.

In normal circumstances a girl will flinch at a touch from a man who hurt her like that.

Shahi- totally agree.. I am unable to see her reaction when he touches her... I mean😑
KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: an12345678

Kittu: Yep, that can be one of his motives too: to prove that he is not a carbon copy of Deepali.  

now that this is also planned Fake Junoon...no hopes on any char growth...except growth in  Emotional atyachaar...

even if he does this humiliation...ppl wont compare him with Viraj...
but viraj was much more obsessed...

and his Junoon...no one can beat him..not even RK.

rk is surely a stubborn kid!!! 
Edited by KittuPratzz - 11 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _MGArti_

Lol!!! An, i have never expected this from uπŸ˜† he is the Son of Ultimate Gayani S3RG...how could u suspected his pure intentionπŸ˜†

S3RG, the ultimate gyaani and she as mother belong to different breeds πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

whatever they think will make pwople forget the revenge drama..they are doing.. by making it comedy
and it is working aswell..no one except a few care whether there is redemption or not anymore...till they are getting entertainment..

leaving that aside: are they trying to compete with Tarak Mehta kya..the update sounds less like a dark story and more like a comedy circus with a clown performing and everyone rolfing πŸ˜†

and if somebody can.please explain to me why DP is an AT..did they take the dedication to S3RG too seriously kya..
if thats the case An 😑

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 

DP is S#RG's AT

PS: # is not typo - it denotes any number ex. - Infinity!🀣🀣
ankita24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Chi is Epic na Dhakku..

Last world it was Tai-Chi now its Chi-Chi!πŸ˜†

rofl.wt an epic symbolism...πŸ˜†

KittuPratzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

🀒 God saved me...I dint see that episode since i was out of station...🀒

Lucky you!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

bt imagine rkali in the phammooouusss pose...oh oh...after dips showing mirror to rk...im Lubing dis jodi πŸ˜†
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

if thats the case An 😑[/QUOTE]

@ Red- Ami - I think MODS gave a general note to all the AT's and Discussion thread mentioned in that note.  This was in VD AT, DD AT, Sulbala AT, Rishbala AT, and other discussion threads too.
Preethi-Premi thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittuPratzz

Lucky you!!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

bt imagine rkali in the phammooouusss pose...oh oh...after dips showing mirror to rk...im Lubing dis jodi πŸ˜†

😲😲😲 Did they do the du seeing the mirror!🀣
du - ?? πŸ˜‰