Edited by -GhostOrchid- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

All fellow DPians, ' In order to streamline the thread and make it a bit more systematic..here are some some rules to follow while in this thread..!

* You r allowed to discuss anything related to show 
* You r free to ship any couple or singleton including SSS radhaji and SSS bhujang ji
* You have to shower praises for mukku when shahi is around!!
* You r allowed to criticize any char in the show but not the actor!!
* Do not get offended by others who do not support your fav char! We r frends first and then comes the show!!
*. We can discuss actors too without mocking them
* Please avoid discussing other fandoms/member's/actor's not related to this show..
* NON MEMBERS plz take permission before posting in this thread

If you wish to join the thread, please message Devika and Shahi for the approval.

Admins:
Shahisthi - Shahi, Devika - Devu, Manonids - Nids, pennu - Pennu, leverne - Reni

co- admins:
-nee- - Meenu, Isadora - Hatzie

Members

an12345678 - An, Dakku 
angelanki - Anki
anji64 - Anji
ankita24 - Anku
Arnav90 - Arnav
Ashi
Azmatazz- Azi
banglores - Bindu
Cassie
chinki_onlyme - Chinkz
colorsluv - Mumu
crystalalena
Cutieee1992 - Madz
-DamnedDrooler- - Ansah
DDbiggestfan - Simz
DMGDDfan - Summani
gcddfan - seher
girlz-rule
-GhostOrchid- - Ami
Happygolucky - Avi
-innocent- - Jules
KittuPratzz- KSC/ Kittu/ Pratz
Loquacious_Aash - Aash
Maaneet_Vidu - Vidhu
Madhuri53 - Madhuri
manesha76 - Manu
mayamagic - Maya
_MGArti_ - Arti
Misha
-Neelam- - Neelam
nehakariba - Neha
nlm4 - Nimmi
padma - Padma
Pramila.Harish
Preethi-Premi - Preethi
Priyadarshini64 - Priya
priyachand - Chand
radheghanshyam
reenap - Reena
Rolzz
Ru_21
-sasi- - Sasi
shamon - Sam
Shifali 
Sima14 - Sima
_Simmy_-Simmy
suj01 - Suj
swapna555 - Swapna
ThedarKnight - Shikha
Udhay - Uday

PS: All those who wish to join the DP, please message Devika/Shahi, Madz and Ansah for the approval...
pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
"You Have a Heart RK.. then why did you lie to me... These much Love and all ruined now... I told you that i am coming with you leaving everything.. and i was coming for you.. what i want was only your Love  for my entire life... and we even promised each other that we will be old.. and till the last breath we will stay together..."

"OK.. then we will do that.. So come back to me.. to live with me.. to fight with me... to love me.. Come back to me...  What if i ask you sorry...
Come back to me Madhu..  Please.. you will come right..."

"No I can't come.. and Don't ever ask this question never again... How can i trust you.. you broke my trust.. how will i get it back.. so i won't return to you .. Never.. Never again..."

"You were right.. I was wrong.. i broke your Trust.. and even broke your Heart too.. Now what... what i will do... what can i do..."

"Just Hold me... Tightly and promise me.. from now onwards you will listen to your heart.. Only do things which you heart tells to do... Promise me.."

"Yes.. I Promise..."

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction..

I am expecting all these twists and new track will move towards RK's realization and redemption... I am expecting all concerns RK shows will make Madhu to rebel and give nice back to him... but I am not getting what I expect from both... I don't know why but still i love the show... and looking forwards for the future track... may be thats how I am when i get addicted to the show...

I think.. it will take time for Madhu to control her true feeling towards RK.. and it will take time for RK to find his true feeling towards Madhu...
where as Sultan.. he is finding his true feeling and will control it too...

Edited by pennu - 11 years ago
Sunsetglow thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats Ami on the new thread...!!🥳

Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Ami for opening this new DP. ðŸ˜Š

In today's episode, R.K remembered only those moments where Madhubala is expressing her feelings via words, gestures or eyes. It looks like he is still stuck on Madhubala's moving ahead  and not loving him anymore and is not introspecting to figure out his wrong-doings.

Originally posted by: an12345678

In today's episode, R.K remembered only those moments where Madhubala is expressing her feelings via words, gestures or eyes. It looks like he is still stuck on Madhubala's moving ahead  and not loving him anymore and is not introspecting to figure out his wrong-doings.

his CD is stuck at the same point since a month now..
hope it starts working soon..
hope he uses those grey cells that he used to make use of pretty well till his mind has been unhinged since the revenge drama
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Congrats Ami for the new thread and hooray An you are back.. I miss you sword analyzing skills😃

Chop Chop...

Agree with the above statements...Not even an iota of guilt when remembering those moments...If he as then he would have remembered all those mandap and chawl scenes... But worry not , our iron lady will make sure he will remember those moments too,.😉
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Just hope this house arrest is only temporary... beware of padmini...She will come back and tke Madhu back at chawl..😆😆
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -GhostOrchid-

his CD is stuck at the same point since a month now..
hope it starts working soon..
hope he uses those grey cells that he used to make use of pretty well till his mind has been unhinged since the revenge drama

😆😆😆 It's a broken record now. If you don't think character and story, you feel like telling him what a a thick-headed, unethical, unprofessional man you are, displaying traits of narcissism, stupidity and mental insanity. But, he is just a character and he has the right to be all that and enjoy being that too. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†