Devil's Paradise#74: Method to Madness Modnote pg21 - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
@ Ankita: I have already PMed Aahaana..and from.whatever I have seen of her in IPK forum..she is one of the most unbiased Mods..so lets see what she replies.

@Devu: thanks..its my maiden love note 😳 though its been distributed to all πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hai Hai Ashi πŸ˜²..RK- Dips bhai behen πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†..Have some mercy on poor hearts !  u didnt see kya ...dono ek dusre ke pyaar ke nashe main chur hain β˜ΊοΈ...Dono dagabaaz! and stalkers too πŸ˜†
Manonidz thumbnail
Except DD as host in JDJ, is there any more news ? 

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
DD has got 2nd Rank in IF πŸ₯³

Avi has got 11th Rank (His highest) in IF πŸ₯³
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nids , Pennu , Ami

Why disgusted at siblings ? Dont they anyways share an even more pure n pavitra relation than that ..? Devar -Bhabi and Bhabi Maa samaan Hoti hai .. So there ...!I conclude that Dips is RK's mommy which isn't that far fetched considering Dips too mocked him last night saying he's like a kid !

On a serious note , this was the first time I wasn't disgusted with Dipali . She spoke sense . Ab when she has the brains to understand that RK is fixated on Madhu , why is he still pursuing him ? Maybe since she knows RK so well , she knows his love for Madhu isn't even love in the first place or whatever it is , is just fickle and she probably still has a chance . Looking at how he was willingly entertaining her last night , I say she may not be off the mark !
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

Nids , Pennu , Ami

Why disgusted at siblings ? Dont they anyways share an even more pure n pavitra relation than that ..? Devar -Bhabi and Bhabi Maa samaan Hoti hai .. So there ...!I conclude that Dips is RK's mommy which isn't that far fetched considering Dips too mocked him last night saying he's like a kid !

On a serious note , this was the first time I wasn't disgusted with Dipali . She spoke sense . Ab when she has the brains to understand that RK is fixated on Madhu , why is he still pursuing him ? Maybe since she knows RK so well , she knows his love for Madhu isn't even love in the first place or whatever it is , is just fickle and she probably still has a chance . Looking at how he was willingly entertaining her last night , I say she may not be off the mark !

RK allowing Dips to stay in his room and serving him drink was EWWW  considering the fact that he is stalking his own wife for the reasons known to him only! πŸ˜³..Chalo chodo Rkali have gaade jhande on sanctimonious relations! I am toh tuch sa prani to talk about their eternal Despo story !
Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ~~ashi~~

How dare you compare RK with dips ?

Chi chi ..! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Buy yeah , theyr beginning to look very similar with every passing episode ... Almost like siblings ..πŸ˜†

Ashi!😑😑

They are eternal soulmates! Siblings!!! CHI CHI CHI CHI CHI!

Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manonids

Except DD as host in JDJ, is there any more news ? 

πŸ˜‰
Manonidz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Ashi!😑😑

They are eternal soulmates! Siblings!!! CHI CHI CHI CHI CHI!

@ Bold ...What is this! πŸ˜• Is this some new slogan for DPians I am not aware of ! 
Manonidz thumbnail

πŸ€” I didnt understand ur Isharaa πŸ˜”πŸ˜†