Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Jahnvih

Preetha!

My Gosh! You write something?? And that too well??
I am so happy!:D Well, this was an Awesome one! Even though you wrote about Viren and Jeevika, I know who is all this about! ❤️ I am not gonna write more as I am total speechless! But, really a splendid job, Preetha. Do keep up the work!:D Love loads.

Thanks Angel! ❤️ I love you!
starsshinex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kays94

reserved!

***unres***

Sorry for the late comment!
Got to say Preetha, this was beyong beautiful ❤️ 
Everything about this just gave me goosebumps and now this is saved on my phone!
It was the touchiest story I have read, and literally send shivers down my spine...
The way you handled the concept and the story twisting it
just hats off to you
👏 👏 👏
This was very very beautiful and everything was written perfectly!
The way you described our beautiful couple really just made me imagine and picture everything!
I wish you would write more because you are a flawless writer and wayyy better than me!!!
Thanks and sorry ❤️ 

Awww! Thanks the Bestest writer! <3 You are the Bestest write and no fights in it! Just agree to it! 😆 I was really waiting for your comment! I really wanted to know what you thought of it. I am super happy to have known that you loved the story. Thank you so much! ❤️ And sorry? No sorry in friendship! :) x Thank you for the appreciation once again! 😃
starsshinex thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhoxi

I know you love this colour so thought to write in this colour too 😆
Thank you for making me cry again 🤣 I should sit with a tissue now 😆

I love you ❤️ 

And lets both stop using the work DIE now 😆ps lets share your disease with me as well *puppy face* 😛

we have to show world how awesome we are 😎 in spamming, isn't it? 

Nothing gonna come in between us 😉 we will keep no-entry board so that no one can enter 🤣

😆 Purple just rox! :P
I should sit with a tissue! 😆 
Share my disease??🤣 Cannot! The god only wants me to have it!
🤣 Spamming?? Nooo! Oh please! Don't you dare spam my scrapbook! 🤣
Can! No-entry board will be awesome!
MADHU.BARUN thumbnail
Oh my god! Im sooo sorry for being sooo late! God..tyhis is a fantastic update yaar! Gosh..so emotional and painful. I cant believe I missed it 😭😭😭 But coming to the story,the line where you said VirIka became Viren and Jeevika was so damn painful 😭😭 Outstanding story.,..pl do continue writing! You are a  fab writer 
starsshinex thumbnail

Originally posted by: KryRan14

Wohooo i am first!🥳
Let me have the victory dance first!
Lol but the credit for me being first goes to my ritz baby! 🤗

I am really very sorry for unresing so late! Was stuck with classes and all! 😔

Coming to the story now!

This was way way beyond words! It leaves me dumbstruck each time i read it!
Aww the beginning was so sweet!
Viren kissing jeevika!  Their hug! 😳 Love blossomed! ☺️
Wohoo a b'day party for jeevs! hope i am invited!🤣
How can she say no for he b'day party? 😲 She is so innocent! 

Loved the way you described the decorations and the way they had dressed up! It made me imagine the whole setup! brilliant!

Viren's care and pain seeing jeevika in that position! Jeevika struggling to take viren's name! Viren was so worried! I felt so bad for him! I was just wishing for jeevika to be fine when reading that part! 

Jeevika has a block in a artery! She has slim chances of survival! 😲😭
I was feeling feeling so so bad for viren! Poor fellow! How i was jeevika would become fine! 😭
I was beyond shocked when the doctors came out and said its too late! 😭😭😭

"The only place where she found safe in the whole world is Viren's arms.

" I Love You, Jeevika.. Please don't leave me."

" I Love You too Viren Ji.." Jeevika said. 

The hug was so passionate that Viren didn't even realise his life left the world.

" Jeevika! Jeevika! Jee.." He stammered as he saw Jeevika. There was a wide smile on Jeevika's face.

" J-E-E-V-I-K-A!!! " Viren shouted! He couldn't believe his eyes. He remembered the moment when Jeevika said she should die in his arms. His world seemed dark. He was shattered! He became so weak! He couldn't imagine a life without her. And she passed away on the same day as she was born."

😭

I dont even have words to express how touched i am after reading this! She passed away!😲  
Viren! 😭😭😭

Your story moved me to tears! I am speechless! I found it so difficult to express what i am feeling through words! Its probably touched me more because i know the back-story and what you took inspiration from for this OS! I know what you tried hinting on by this story! But this is not gonna happen with you! God will never do something so cruel! I wont let anything happen! Dare you even think about anything bad happening to you!

I will never be able to do just to this story by my comment! How much ever i praise it is going to be less only! 
Beyond perfect!

Big and tight hug!🤗
I love you lots ritz baby! ❤️

Awww! Thank you so much my Tanz baby! You are just so Awesome! :) Thank you for reading this first and approving it! You are just like me! 😆 Hushh! You won't say anything about my health here! :P I demand! Lets see what God does with me.. Maybe something more serious than death? 😆 I think I should better shut up now before I get scoldings from you. 🤣 Anyways, Thank you so much Tanz baby! 🤗 I love you loads! ❤️ Thanks for your valuable comment:) 
starsshinex thumbnail

Originally posted by: MADHU.BARUN

Oh my god! Im sooo sorry for being sooo late! God..tyhis is a fantastic update yaar! Gosh..so emotional and painful. I cant believe I missed it 😭😭😭 But coming to the story,the line where you said VirIka became Viren and Jeevika was so damn painful 😭😭 Outstanding story.,..pl do continue writing! You are a  fab writer 

Thank you so much Madhu! 🤗
surbhi1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
loved d os 
it was damn good
awesome