Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

superdil19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: luminous02

ohhh kamna now when...u will post let's wait of upcoming epi . pics, i thought so , m i right na.

what i am doing yaar 
software is not proper working on my computer
superdil19 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sherlock

In Kam, I TRUST. 👍🏼 

thanks abhi
superdil19 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i am excited to watch todaysepisode
superdil19 thumbnail
i like gagan malik performance ...
luminous02 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi dear friends last epi. was amazing i m waiting for next epi.
sherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes, where are my old friends Supes, Lumi, Chahat?? 😕😕
sherlock thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jairamji

However I am confused with the characterization of Sri Ram! Lord is omnipresent, all powerful! Sometimes I think in this serial Sri ram is shown more like a human!

On the contrary, I think this serial has throughout shown Lord Ram perfectly as described in scriptures like Ramayan or RCM or Adhyatma Ramayan, (though I've missed some episodes, so can't say what was shown in those episodes).

You're absolutely right when you say that "Shri Ram is  omnipresent, all powerful!" But when he is manifesting here as a human, naturally he'll try to act like one.

If he wished to be his absolute self even when manifesting himself here among residents of earth, as an AtmaRam, Anant Anand, SarvaShaktimaan, SarvaVyapak Paramatma Tattva, why appear here at all?? 

After all, His bhakts already know all about his eternal Swaroop in his Sanatan Vaikunth/Saket/Golok, thanks to Veds & Vedanta

sherlock thumbnail

If anything, this serial has actually NOT shown the extent of Shri Ram's agony for Sitaji. His condition without Sitaji was so, so pathetic actually, yes that's the word, that a saint once told us that without Shri Janaki, Shri Ram, for all intent & purposes, appeared as someone who has lost his mental balance.

A reading of any well known text proves this. In various Ramayans, description of his condition when not finding Sitaji in Panchwati ashram, is something unique. He was shouting "Sita, Sita" on top of his voice, was falling unconscious repeatedly, then in an instant was going to the other extreme & was threatening all creation of instant & total disaster, if his Sita is not returned to him immediately. 

He was asking the stones & trees about his wife, was running after forest deers, asking them if they have seen his wife whose big eyes are exactly like their's!! At one point of time, he started running behind a FEMALE COBRA, shouting if she has seen his wife Sita, whose long braided hair look exactly like the long black body of that female cobra!! 

And in between all this, it was left to poor Lord Lakshman, as always, to somehow keep Shri Ram in his senses.

And Shri Ram remained like this throughout the duration of Sitaji's captivity in Lanka. In one text, Lord Hanuman on meeting Shri Janaknandini in Ashok Vatika, informs her that Shri Ram spend his days roaming aimlessly in forest, & keeps shouting , "Sita! Sita!" continuously!!

OK, long post , sorry, will stop now. But all I'm trying to say is that if you think that this serial shows Shri Ram as too human, think again.

When it comes to his most beloved Sitaji, & when it comes to missing her & worrying about her, the record Shri Ram has set as a husband, no human husband can ever hope to match. 😆😆     

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes But Poor Sita Ji Had To Leave Shri Ram Again.
The Luv Kush Part Of The Ramayan Soo Sad. 😭
sherlock thumbnail

Originally posted by: SilverFairy

Why Is It Written Like That??

Because it happened like that.