~|| Gagan Malik /Ram Appreciation Thread - 2||~ - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
No doubt i must say that this epi. will be the most great and beautiful one.

During the scene where bali gets very angry on lord rama and speaks very bitter words against ramji but our kind , polite and calm lord rama firstly realizes the pain of bali and so he says to lord hanuman to draw out that arrow from the body of bali.

Conversation of lord rama and bali was very heartouching and emotional, ramji described the difference between  "dharm" and "adharm" , and many more  in front of him,

My heart was weeping when bali understands everything taught by lord rama  and came forward for touching the feet of jagatpita (Ramji) and our kind lord rama stops him suddenly and  he picked up bali in his lap and try to convince him that now all the sins of bali get washed up, he has punished for his all the sins...really very heart touching.

all the conversation between bali and ramji, ramji and sugreev was very very nice.

BEST EPI.

JAI SHREE RAM

Edited by luminous02 - 11 years ago
You're absolutely right, Ritz.
Very good episode. 
Post Caps From Today's Episode.
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by SilverFairy

Post Caps From Today's Episode.

Right.
But who is to do it??
Supes has obviously taken her exams way tooo seriously. 😆
I just hope that in the near future, the young girl will realise that there is no need to take college exams so seriously. 😆
What's more, there is no need to change your day schedule one bit, Supes, because of exams.
Just keep awake a few nights during the exams, and best study time is night time, and you'll always pass with flying colours.
Originally posted by sherlock

I just hope that in the near future, the young girl will realise that there is no need to take college exams so seriously. 😆
What's more, there is no need to change your day schedule one bit, Supes, because of exams.
Just keep awake a few nights during the exams, and best study time is night time, and you'll always pass with flying colours.
hahahahahaahh actually my dear friend abhi...i  am not too much serious for the exam

now a days my pc has been formatted i have no any software to download the vedio or taking the photo from vedio
Originally posted by sherlock

Right.
But who is to do it??
Supes has obviously taken her exams way tooo seriously. 😆
no prob i will try to post
Originally posted by superdil19

hahahahahaahh actually my dear friend abhi...i  am not too much serious for the exam

Yes, that's the spirit Kam. 😊
Originally posted by superdil19

no prob i will try to post

In Kam, I TRUST. 👍🏼 
ohhh kamna now when...u will post let's wait of upcoming epi . pics, i thought so , m i right na.