Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

philantus01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
u updated ur chaps al in one go...dat was pretty quick...eagerly waitin to know who is his master...n if he raped RK's mother den y he worked for him as slave...bit confused...well ur update was awesum loved it...
kendra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
what a hot an spicy love story!!!
thanks for pm...
i think the master is madhu's biological dad !!
blazingstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thank u so much guys:)
loved ur comments:)
N rk worked fr master jst to take revenge frm him at the right tym:)
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Atleast have some dignity towards hardwork of other FF writer.Hope you got it what I meant.
blazingstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey guys i'm extremly sorry for removing this ff.
i was about to update yet another chapter, but i got a pm frm another member of a different forum. she brought to my knowledge that the concept of the ff is copied. i checked and yes found that it was. the concept and way of writing was given to me frm one of this forum's member and i wrote the things.
so i'm not continuing this ff. i would have felt bad if somebody wld have done the same with me. anyways i'm really sorry to the original author of the content.
i'm really sad and guilty wriye now, though i just wrote on what i was tild, i'm still a part of it:'(
RuthlessQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jasnw

i was about to update yet another chapter, but i got a pm frm another member of a different forum. she brought to my knowledge that the concept of the ff is copied. i checked and yes found that it was. the concept and way of writing was given to me frm one of this forum's member and i wrote the things.
so i'm not continuing this ff. i would have felt bad if somebody wld have done the same with me. anyways i'm really sorry to the original author of the content.
i'm really sad and guilty wriye now, though i just wrote on what i was tild, i'm still a part of it:'(

Awww please don't feel guilty since it was not your fault. You didn't know there was another story like this. You just accepted a request from another member.

Please people don't be harsh on jasnw! She was not aware of this other story!
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

HEY DONT FEEL BAD
YOU CAN COME UP WITH YOUR OWN CONCEPT THOUGH I WAS REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO READING THIS STORY
CAN YOU TELL WHERE IS THE ORIGINAL STORY
.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@jasnw..Don't do it again.Please.I'm freaked out cuz my friend's sentiments are badly hurted.
-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I was just beginning to like it...sigh...

But I understand why you've ended it. Good decision on your end. 👏
Edited by PrittB - 11 years ago
didlr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hey dnt feel bad. It was nt ur mistake