Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: TheImbecile

Prags!

Yes I noticed LOL Sigh we all have many memories/emotions from that scene  *SIGH*

Sigh when will this month end so we can get to May already!! LOL BTW Prags did you see that TC article about Sid and JDJ?? πŸ˜†

He really said: I have no idea?

Loool
asDac thumbnail

The past can not be erased!

The role, which was recorded Prats as Anandi, will remain in the memory of viewers.

😊

Edited by asDac - 11 years ago
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
asDacπŸ˜‰  Thank you πŸ€—
send Gini Vedo add you to the listπŸ˜‰
I love you SidYusha

Edited by Bikica - 11 years ago
Siya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Prags!

Yes I noticed LOL Sigh we all have many memories/emotions from that scene  *SIGH*

Sigh when will this month end so we can get to May already!! LOL BTW Prags did you see that TC article about Sid and JDJ?? πŸ˜†

Shamz! πŸ˜ƒ

That scene was killer. There should have been so many more like it, damn it 

And lool, I did πŸ˜† Too many rumors floating around these days to count  But seriously? Yeah right! Anyone can tell poor Mr. Shukla can't dance πŸ˜† He's freaking terrible at it πŸ€£ Not even an imbecile would ask him πŸ˜‰
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
                                        My answer to the first questionπŸ˜‰
1) Do people in your life know about your SY obsession? If yes, what do they think about it? If no then why not? 

Yes,of course,my family and friends know abut it , abut my opsesion for SidYusha!
They think that I'm totaly insane and crazy, because of big love  for SidYusha,and that I'm overextending . They advise me to reduce my opsesion,but i don't listen to them.πŸ˜‰
Edited by Bikica - 11 years ago
zzz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya_

Shamz! πŸ˜ƒ

That scene was killer. There should have been so many more like it, damn it 

And lool, I did πŸ˜† Too many rumors floating around these days to count  But seriously? Yeah right! Anyone can tell poor Mr. Shukla can't dance πŸ˜† He's freaking terrible at it πŸ€£ Not even an imbecile would ask him πŸ˜‰

First off since I can't get too chatty I shall be doing two birds one stone method

Yasu: I DARE to spank the spanking Queen. πŸ˜ˆ
And yes LOL it is HILARIOUS bc he probably meant "I don't care" πŸ˜† But I think why he has no ideaπŸ˜‰

Prags: I KNOW!!! There really should have been! SIGH. We got jipped!

Hahaha! INDEED Prags, not even an imbecile! Oh seriously SO many rumors  and all about Shukla saab LOL. He has become the obsession of the month, last month it was all about Pratyusha, still is, but now it has died down with all the news coming about Sid LOL. It will be interesting to see what happens this month in regards to the tall, dark, and handsome Shukla saab. πŸ˜†
Siya_ thumbnail

First off since I can't get too chatty I shall be doing two birds one stone method

Yasu: I DARE to spank the spanking Queen. πŸ˜ˆ
And yes LOL it is HILARIOUS bc he probably meant "I don't care" πŸ˜† But I think why he has no ideaπŸ˜‰

Prags: I KNOW!!! There really should have been! SIGH. We got jipped!

Hahaha! INDEED Prags, not even an imbecile! Oh seriously SO many rumors  and all about Shukla saab LOL. He has become the obsession of the month, last month it was all about Pratyusha, still is, but now it has died down with all the news coming about Sid LOL. It will be interesting to see what happens this month in regards to the tall, dark, and handsome Shukla saab. πŸ˜†

Injustice and sin. πŸ˜’

And god, TC needs to get better writers πŸ˜† Can you imagine how much Sid would cringe were he to read that article??
zzz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siya_

Injustice and sin. πŸ˜’

And god, TC needs to get better writers πŸ˜† Can you imagine how much Sid would cringe were he to read that article??

SIGH. INDEED.

I KNOW! Such terrible writing!! LOL HAHAHAHA!!! He prob would! LOL
Siya_ thumbnail

SIGH. INDEED.

I KNOW! Such terrible writing!! LOL HAHAHAHA!!! He prob would! LOL

πŸ˜†

Btw, I guess I can just answer the first question and respond to your answer at the same time πŸ˜† For me, no one knows πŸ˜› My bff too only vaguely knew I was into BV because of AnSh, but even she didn't think it was anything serious, because we're very snobbish when it comes to TV shows and usually look down on most Indian soaps (or soaps in general) πŸ˜†

And yes, same, that's why this AT is a lifesaver for me, because you're all my SY heart's soulmates! πŸ˜† β€οΈ
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
                                      My short verse πŸ˜‰  SidYusha