Originally posted by: TheImbecile

I will pick up where Ritu left off! =)  

BTW Thanks Aziya!!! πŸ˜Š

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6vI9tUfVYA[/YOUTUBE]

Main albeli, ghoomoon akeli, koi paheli hoon main 
ho, main albeli, ghoomoon akeli, koi paheli hoon main 

--->M/N

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I want answer the 1st question..
Do people know abt my SY obsession?

I live with my husband and son...
Son is too young to understand but he feels am obsessed with my phone .. So he actually confiscates my phone for attention at times
My husband knew I loved AnSh -SY but after i broke the sad news abt Ps exit , he thinks it's over now ... So he knew but now he doesn't πŸ˜ƒEdited by melliflous - 11 years ago
zzz15 thumbnail
Ok so I am going to answer the first question.

1) Do people in your life know about your SY obsession? If yes, what do they think about it? If no then why not?

Hmmm they know I love BV, or use to love BV, but not about my obsession with SY. LOL. My...I guess you can call her my bff, she is more like family to me than just a bff, knows, but also I made her obsessed about the show and the couple as well so I think she thinks the same way as me in that area. LOL. Plus even if she didn't, she would be cool about it, got the whole non-judgemental deal going on, been through way too much in life. =)

But as for everyone else, nope, they would not understand which is why I am here at this forum on this AT, because I know a bunch of crazy, trashy, emotional imbeciles who feel the same way as me. πŸ˜Š

lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

My answer to questions 1

1) Do people in your life know about your SY obsession? If yes, what do they think about it? If no then why not? 
My Hubby knows abt my obsesion with SY but I dont think he knows the extent because most chatting I do is at work lol but he already thinks I am crazyπŸ˜†. Also other people know somewhat as i tell them some things but no one knows the true extent except for the AT peeps. Also I dont think they would understand as I was amazed at myself in the beginning too but I know I am this obsessed about them because they had something unique and I loved both their on screen and off screen chemistry. This is one couple that brings a big smile on my face when I see them together. They pull at your heart and dont let it go.😊😳
Edited by ayesha321 - 11 years ago
Jaymaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Congo AT#11...πŸ₯³
   OMG ... Title name is so πŸ‘πŸΌ Aafaton Ke Parindey...Ishaqzaade!
zzz15 thumbnail

Has anyone seen this??? LOL.

Now, there has been quite a buzz in the media surrounding Colors' upcoming season of celebrity dance reality show, Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.

The channel has already confirmed the participation of singer Shaan. However, a lot of names are being tossed in the air as other probable contenders who will shake a leg or two.

Tellychakkar.com has already mentioned about Sanaya Irani being a part of the series. There's also a strong buzz on Drashti Dhami hosting Jhalak and Karanvir Bohra coming in as a contestant.

Now, the latest info we have received is that tall, hot and handsome Siddharth Shukla (Shiv of Colors' Balika Vadhu), has been signed by the channel to rock the stage in the show.

"Siddharth has a strong fan following and has gained lot of popularity via his stint in Balika Vadhu," said a source.

When got in touch with Siddharth, he said, "I have no idea."

Well, then get an idea sirji...okay that was a bad joke, we know...but just couldn't stop from getting that out...our bad...we agree...

Anyways, we will keep a close eye on the developments in the Jhalak space!!!

fastforward thumbnail
Pragya, so true..Her delicate, little hands fits so well into his strong, macho ones..😳 As if they were tailor-made by the Lord himself!! Sigh!

Would like to answer the first ques:

I have a husband and yes he is well aware of my obsession..In fact he knows me so well that immediately after coming back from office, he starts with things like- So, What happened at IF today? Any Good News? What abt the TRPs? Whom did you call today-the Channel or the PH? πŸ˜›

Gosh!! And these ques are aimed at me with a cunning smile on his face..He is teasing me right Gals? I just wanted to confirm beforehand..And then I can attack him..☺️

He had also mentioned that the title of AT 9 The Imbeciles suits us..And I agree!! πŸ˜†
fastforward thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5n4-une1aPQ[/YOUTUBE]

Mere Haath Mein Tera Haath Ho Saari Jannatein Mere Saath Ho... (2)
Tu Jo Paas Ho Phir Kya Yeh Jahaan Tere Pyar Mein Ho Jaaun Fanaa

-->F/A

lifelessons thumbnail

Aap yahan aaye kisliye...
aap ne bulaya isliye
aaye hain to kaam bhi batayie
na na na pehle zara aap muskurayieπŸ˜†
M/ Ye

How do you put a video again...lol sorry😳
Edited by ayesha321 - 11 years ago
LiliWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanandi78

Congo AT#11...πŸ₯³
   OMG ... Title name is so πŸ‘πŸΌ Aafaton Ke Parindey...Ishaqzaade!

πŸ˜•  It's what????  girls... you are killing me... πŸ˜‘   English, yar...πŸ˜› or I'm not playing or sharing news πŸ˜΅