Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jakhushi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Nishita--

Hi Khushi! How have you been?

Barun's new pic is out...Beena Di has posted it on page 40. It is by far his best pic๐Ÿ˜ณ. Also, the Dubai play is scheduled for the 20th๐Ÿ˜Š.

Nishi ๐Ÿค—
Husband back kya? New Pic... Okies let me check it out... I suppose it's the same as G's siggy ๐Ÿ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

I loved the way Z was checking Kashaf out at the breakfast table 

Inka romance bhi shuru ho gaya kya? I am right now watching the part where Kashaf is refusing Zaroon's proposal. Thank God the weekend is coming
beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Hello Girls... Howz you all?

What have i missed over the last 2 days? ๐Ÿ˜•

Hello ๐Ÿค— you have missed all the discussion about LIPS and G's weapon ๐Ÿ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: jakhushi

Nishi ๐Ÿค—
Husband back kya? New Pic... Okies let me check it out... I suppose it's the same as G's siggy ๐Ÿ˜†

Yes, he is back๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Ya, that pic is the same as G's siggy. Ever since the fans saw the pic in that newspaper cut out, they asked MediaQue to release the original high resolution pic. MediaQue had no choice but to oblige๐Ÿ˜†
beena14 thumbnail

Inka romance bhi shuru ho gaya kya? I am right now watching the part where Kashaf is refusing Zaroon's proposal. Thank God the weekend is coming

Nishi you are in for a treat trust me...sirf looking no touching kafi hai to get you in gutter ๐Ÿ˜† 
beena14 thumbnail

Yes, he is back๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Ya, that pic is the same as G's siggy. Ever since the fans saw the pic in that newspaper cut out, they asked MediaQue to release the original high resolution pic. MediaQue had no choice but to oblige๐Ÿ˜†

MediaQue probably is saying ye kya museebat hai please lets  charge him double ...that's the reason for all the meet and greet  ๐Ÿ˜† Show me the money ...dialogue will be adapted for 22 yards๐Ÿ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail

Nishi you are in for a treat trust me...sirf looking no touching kafi hai to get you in gutter ๐Ÿ˜† 

Haila This Zaroon is quite a charmer...smirk karna isse bhi aata hai but I love the way kashaf is giving him a hard time for everything๐Ÿ˜†
--Nishita-- thumbnail

MediaQue probably is saying ye kya museebat hai please lets  charge him double ...that's the reason for all the meet and greet  ๐Ÿ˜† Show me the money ...dialogue will be adapted for 22 yards๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜† they are on their toes all the time thanks to Barun fans๐Ÿ˜†
beena14 thumbnail

Haila This Zaroon is quite a charmer...smirk karna isse bhi aata hai but I love the way kashaf is giving him a hard time for everything๐Ÿ˜†

He is in for a shock has no idea kis cheez se shaadi ki hai ๐Ÿ˜† I am so loving K ๐Ÿ‘
beena14 thumbnail
Ye Khushi aati hai will ask a question we all answer her and she disappears ๐Ÿ˜ก