Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beena14 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: GanBarunFan

chalo gals...it was great hanging out with you guys.πŸ€—..time to head towards airport. Will catch up as and when I can ...taking a red eye beck on Saturday arriving Sunday morning...till then ...badtameez jawanis  behaveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

G , good luck have a super time please peep in when you can will miss you πŸ˜­ loved the new naam πŸ˜†
beena14 thumbnail

πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Iss ka kya matab hai πŸ˜•
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

G , good luck have a super time please peep in when you can will miss you πŸ˜­ loved the new naam πŸ˜†

Have fun G...guys.πŸ€—
sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena14

Iss ka kya matab hai πŸ˜•

She meant use ur wild imagination...🀣.🀣🀣
soni.b thumbnail

I loved their phone convo/texting  the best ..."do you love me?" πŸ˜†...Fawd is also another actor whose eyes speak volume...and the way Z looks at K ..those momentary glances...as he cant keep his eyes off of her for too long...and that "mera accident bhi ho sakta hai.." 🀣...Sanam has been loking so beautiful since  wedding na? so soft ...

i think i loved the whole episode...have managed to see it once everyday!!!! seriously phone nahi hota toh inka kya hota!!!!πŸ˜† 
@bold...so true!!!! and yes sanam is looking beautiful since the wedding...thankfully she is finally smiling & blushing...btw Z's next level of climbing K2...getting her to say those 3 words that he is dying to hear from her!!!!
oh btw did u notice K's discomfort during the second call??? she definitely cannot ignore him anymore!!!!
Sunshine80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

I know G...what ur weapon isπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...tum muje aur mein tuje kitne kareeb se jaante hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Have a safe trip and enjoy darling πŸ€—
And yes...tu to jaante hain ..mein sabse achi bachi hoon..bas badtameez dil hainπŸ˜‰
Edited by Sunshine80 - 11 years ago
soni.b thumbnail

chalo gals...it was great hanging out with you guys.πŸ€—..time to head towards airport. Will catch up as and when I can ...taking a red eye beck on Saturday arriving Sunday morning...till then ...badtameez jawanis  behaveπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Have a great trip G!!!! see u soon...btw main toh kafi tameezdar hoon!!!!😳
Sunshine80 thumbnail

beena14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: soni.b

i think i loved the whole episode...have managed to see it once everyday!!!! seriously phone nahi hota toh inka kya hota!!!!πŸ˜† 

@bold...so true!!!! and yes sanam is looking beautiful since the wedding...thankfully she is finally smiling & blushing...btw Z's next level of climbing K2...getting her to say those 3 words that he is dying to hear from her!!!!
oh btw did u notice K's discomfort during the second call??? she definitely cannot ignore him anymore!!!!

Soni , same pinch I have managed to watch the episode everyday just can't get enough of it . Totally loving K 's blushes she will have a very difficult time ignoring her husband . I am so curious to see how Sultana handles K's character hope she doesn't make her too soft would hate to loose her. Like IPK did with Khushi's character πŸ˜‘
Sunshine80 thumbnail