Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Perspectives. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
-Edit-

Look how the chapter started and see how I ends! Escaping together to such a lovely bookstore- makes me so dreamy

P.S.I know I am updating after you have already given the next chap but I was pressed for time..Sorry!
Edited by deereyedgal504 - 11 years ago
N0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
that is a awesome update.. really enjoyed it.. they escaped their over nosey friends and family.. loved it. 
yush-swt thumbnail
aww...felt sad for khushi and yeah had tears for her on her missed chance...but but...loved the last part...bookstore romance with old books and coffee together was the cutest thing that can happen to these two...loved the update...
thank you hasini for the beautiful story line..
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awww !!! Sunset, Underground Bookstore, Holding Hands,Coffee Date !!
What else do i need now ...Aaah except a certain Mr Bournvita Eyes !! Bas Life is set then !!😳😆

For Hasini ...🤗
Dreamy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
finally they meet ...lovely chapter 😊 cant wait to read more...
aarrsshhii thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally... they meet n greet...no prying eyes... loved it rb...
varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
god, i am grinning widely!

i mean i am so happy for the two. so finally they found one another. and i just hope that they soon realise how narrowly they missed seeing the other earlier. and arnav is already her fan, he loved her food.

RockBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Kalyaani

😃 

PS - All those in Bangalore Bookworm in Shringar Complex, MG Road, amazing place for books, you get good discounts too.

I have a habit of visiting bookstores in whichever places I visit. This underground bookstore stood out from the rest - Bookworm in Bangalore.

The other place which I visited again and again and I will never forget is in St. Gallen, Swtizerland. It's a monastery where books from as early as 13th century exists and now it's just a museum. It was a splendid experience.
Edited by RockBarbie - 11 years ago
jojo21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh I adore this story.  I love how you've created the friendships/family relationships and the role they play.  So glad they met in the bookstore, now let's see how much everyone intervenes...if at all. 
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The chapter started off on a sad note with Khushi crying. Felt bad for her as she had to go and hide in her office to get away from everyone.
Arnav's family is hilarious. Everyone wants to accompany him to the bookstore.
The misunderstanding is over and Arnav and Khushi are hand in hand amongst the books with the beauiful unset behind them.
What more can one want?