Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
I didn't knew i made soo long comment 🤣
0082016nit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crizal

Great OS dii ❤️ 👏

" Yaa we will see saying that he moved closer to capture her soft rosy lips for a passionate good night kiss'.. "

<--- ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

" The moment their lips met there was a knock at the door " <--- I hate Raizada ppl coz of dis 😡 ...disturbing my Arshi in lovely dovely moments 😆
😆

"
It is just that we have been disturbed so many times during our private moments' that you have started Imagining things." <---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

" Why all big people take so much time to open the door? 'unbelievable.. " <--- U r very small to knw these things baccha wat they do inside 😆

"Arnav chuckled listening to him and kneeled down. What are you doing here champ. Your room is next to ours. Its late now go and sleep" <--- Arnav trying to get rid of him n wants to go in arms of her wife 😆

" Then why aren't you both sleeping yet? " <--- Aww he is soo innocent 😳 😆

" No'. it is not good to disturb your parents at night'It's a bad manner. Don't you know this?? And they must be tired from the journey. " <--- Itna understanding baccha 😆

" Samosa ji " <--- 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

" Khushi giggled and Arnav promised himself not to leave Nk this time.. was his Nannav and all family interruptions were less that now even the junior most member of the family was hell bend on spoiling his lovey dovey moment with his wife? 😡 It felt that the whole world was conspiring against him to make him distant from his wife' He just hated it. " <---LOL poor NK..ese hi fas gaya is mein 😆

" He settled in bed and pulled the quilt on three of them'.(all three still sitting) he so wanted to sit next to Khushi.. Caress her cheek, her hand, pull her in his lap, to breath her natural smell' but it seemed all his feelings went into bin for tonight " <--- 😆

"Khushi maasi I love your eyes and your what the what the song'.will you be my Girlfriend?? " <---😲😲😲😲

"What the?? Excuse me champ' he said poking his finger on Ansh's shoulder' She is already my wife'go and try with someone else'.ok? " <--- wat shd be tried ?? ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

" Khushi maasi why is your tummy grown up so much??? " <--- All credits goes to MR . Arnav Singh Raizada

" Because she eats too much'came an instant reply from Arnav who got his turn'to take his revenge from Khushi. " <--- 😆😆😆😆

"Oh really Khushi'all this is because of me?? Aren't you equally responsible for your pregnancy he said winking" <--- Haww shameless Raizada 😆😆😆 😆

"Ansh listening to everything very carefully ,ohhh but how did baby went inside ?? " <---He is also very shameless 😆😆😆😆

If I pray to devi mayia'will I also get a baby inside my stomach he asked innocently getting up from the bed making Khushi and Arnav laugh out loud . " <--- Again he turned to b innocent  😆[ Just like me LOL ]

" I can't see tears in your eyes Khushi' saying that he moved forward and placed a quick peck on her lips. "<--- He wanted to do everything quickly , don't want to get disturbed later 😆😆

" Khushi will our children be so naughty?? I mean will they too ask so much questions " <--- 😆

" Khushi nodding a no'not at all Arnav ji'they will be more smart and more naughty after all they will be our kids " <--- Perfect Answer 👏 😆"

"my KC's AC team" <--- wat is dis??😕 ...CC kya ??

awww meri baby ki long cmmmnt
crizal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nannav

awww meri baby ki long cmmmnt

I m ur Wife MR .
shivi.10rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gul_malik

🤣
hehehe lolz
the great Asr become samosa hehe.
Aww bichara laadgoverner why they r intruppting their private moment.hehehe
how did baby went inside.?ans me,me too want ans.hehehe.
Nice os.
Thanku thanku for dadication to ur dumb,mad friend.ilove u.

ur welcome
m happy that u liked it.
Kareena1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Loved it
Tirtharupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Samosaji😆
NK is too much...
Lovely chatting between trio...
Sweet update..
Jr.Raizada is just like Senior Raizada
Thanks for PM 
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Very gd dear..loved ur stories..gd workk👏👏👏👏👏
sunitikapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I loved the OS….it was really cute and funny…

I just loved the little Ansh and his cute talk…he is behaving like ASR….specially SAMOSAJI🤣…..sure ARSHI kids are going to be more naughty and talkative…

NK and his Hindi…🤣

You wrote it beautifully…what an awesome attempt.

Keep writing….all the best.😛

Cheers for the PM😉