Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

famzii05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey everyone! We seriously need to meet up on here on a fixed date.

I miss you guys and Ahlam, I miss my story updates. 😉 And before you say anything, yes, I am writing an update for you as well! So make sure you stay tuned so if I update you don't miss it.

I PM'ed Kristin and she said she was busy with work and all.

Hoping to speak to you all very soon!! xx
llSerenityll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: famzii05

Hey everyone! We seriously need to meet up on here on a fixed date.

I miss you guys and Ahlam, I miss my story updates. 😉 And before you say anything, yes, I am writing an update for you as well! So make sure you stay tuned so if I update you don't miss it.

I PM'ed Kristin and she said she was busy with work and all.

Hoping to speak to you all very soon!! xx

I've lost the will to write, even to read. Been so lazy lately..Idk whats going on. 🤢 Aw thanks ðŸ˜Š Yes we need to decide what date and time we can all be here by ðŸ˜›

llSerenityll thumbnail

-gasps- NO WAY! IVE FOUND LIFE ON DESERTED LAND! ðŸ˜²

famzii05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: llSerenityll

-gasps- NO WAY! IVE FOUND LIFE ON DESERTED LAND! ðŸ˜²

I'm shocked too! 😲

Where have you been all this time?
llSerenityll thumbnail

I'm shocked too! 😲

Where have you been all this time?

I would tell you if I knew ðŸ˜† It seems like I'm just floating around in this world for now with no purpose ðŸ˜› I blame school! I use to worry about just that but now that summer vacation has took over, I have nothing to do. No idea what to do with myself. And you Insaniacs aren't helping my being absent either ðŸ˜­ 

famzii05 thumbnail

I would tell you if I knew ðŸ˜† It seems like I'm just floating around in this world for now with no purpose ðŸ˜› I blame school! I use to worry about just that but now that summer vacation has took over, I have nothing to do. No idea what to do with myself. And you Insaniacs aren't helping my being absent either ðŸ˜­ 

😆 I've just finished with my Mosque exams today and now I'm finally free. But to be honest, I'm going to get really bored, unless we meet here very frequently to chat (which I am hoping we do).
llSerenityll thumbnail

😆 I've just finished with my Mosque exams today and now I'm finally free. But to be honest, I'm going to get really bored, unless we meet here very frequently to chat (which I am hoping we do).

Free, at last! 😛 Yes you are. And yes we should. Hopefully if I remember to get on here. 

famzii05 thumbnail

Free, at last! 😛 Yes you are. And yes we should. Hopefully if I remember to get on here. 

Yes, you will remember to get your ass here frequently! 😛😆
How have you been? Anything interesting? Trips? Plans?
llSerenityll thumbnail

Yes, you will remember to get your ass here frequently! 😛😆
How have you been? Anything interesting? Trips? Plans?

Yes ma'am. I've been bored and depressed ðŸ˜› Even now, I feel like something bad is going to happen. Horrible feeling ðŸ¤¢ I went to Ruby Falls with family. It was nice. Cut my hair, wanna see? ðŸ˜› 

famzii05 thumbnail

Yes ma'am. I've been bored and depressed ðŸ˜› Even now, I feel like something bad is going to happen. Horrible feeling ðŸ¤¢ I went to Ruby Falls with family. It was nice. Cut my hair, wanna see? ðŸ˜› 

Aww, how come? Don't worry too much. Hopefully you'll be fine! 😃 OOh, sound nice. Yeah, show me 😛