Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dee. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

gr8 updte..

continue soon.. and plzzz add me to ur pm list... :)

take care

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Santhu.The.King

res/ unres πŸ˜‰

Lovely Update.. Ahaha.. Six Packs Scene.. Poor Zoya Can't Even Stop Her Self If Six Packs Are At Display πŸ˜†
So.. Zoya Came To Her Husband  Because It's Not Good To Fight With Her Husband For Long 😳 
And Asad Feels Lonely With Out His Wife Next To Him.. πŸ˜›
Beautifully Written πŸ‘ Waiting For Next Update Already πŸ˜ƒ

I mean even we can't stop ourselves, what more Zoya :p Thank you!! (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: mochhug

Res
Love this haha poor zoy can't think straight with his six packs are on display. I hope he doesnt buy it and be makes her blush again. They're just too adorable. And YAY you updated so soon! :D

Hahaha thanks!! Who can think straight when his six packs are on display anyway :p
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sirit-of-Dead

Omg loved the update man!!! 😊
Can't wait for the next part
I hope that he will buy her lies..
Coz I want them to sleep.in the same room..
Thank u so much for update in spite of having less time..
I hope that u will update soon..
I'm loving this ff!!! πŸ˜‰

Hahaha sleep in the same room? What about same bed?? :p Thank you so much!! (:
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

thats lovely...loved it❀️

hey why did u stop pming????

Thank you (: Haha I didn't stop PM-ing because I never started to begin with! Sorry I don't send PMs, the updates are frequent enough for you to find on the forum itself. Sorry!!
goingreen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enchantress

Stop correct on time... You love giving cliff hangers.. I was so excited to know asads reaction upon her excuse... And , there you stopped it.. That was again the best update.. Asad shirt less.. I love him when he is shirt less. I love him always.. And, when he is with zoya I keep on adoring him.. They are the cutest thing on earth...

Do continue soon!!

Dee

Hi Dee (: Having the power to leave cliffhangers is the best part about writing :p Anyway glad you liked it!! (:
goingreen thumbnail

Yay my guest left early!! Hahaha I'm so mean, rejoicing about the departure of a guest :p But it's good news for you guys, because it gave me time to write yet another portion of this story. Here you go!

Mangalpur Madness: Part 19

Zoya watched as Asad shrugged his shoulders, accepting her answer as valid enough, and heaved a sigh of relief. He began to walk towards the bed, Zoya following behind him. He then took a pillow and was about to dump it on the floor next to the bed, but stopped when he heard Zoya clear her throat loudly. Frowning, he turned around to face her, still clutching the pillow. Zoya simply walked towards him and snatched the pillow from his hand, throwing it back on the bed.

"Mr Khan, main soch rahi thi, that the floor looks pretty uncomfortable. So you know it's okay if we both sleep on the bed. After all we did do that last night. So I guess it won't be a big deal this time either. I mean, of course we'll sleep separately, but on the same bed. But separately." Zoya clarified haltingly, unsure if she was making enough sense. She decided it would be wise to avoid making eye contact with Asad as she walked to one side of the bed and slipped in under the covers. She closed her eyes in silent thanks when she felt Asad slip into the covers next to her and switch off the lights.

"Is this separate enough Miss Farooqui?" Asad asked, as they lay on their backs next to each other on the small bed in the darkness, their shoulders touching each other's ever so slightly. He smiled to himself when Zoya responded with an audible scoff.

"You know what Mr Khan? Issi baat pe na, ek shayar arz hai:

'Bina permission kissi ke bag mein jhaakna, kehte hai usse badtameezi,
Bina permission kissi ke bag mein jhaakna, kehte hai usse badtameezi,
Aur bina wajeh kissi pe naraaz hona, kehte hai usse jealousy!'

Shukriya, shukriya," Zoya announced and finished off by moving her hand in the 'adaab' gesture. This time in was Asad's turn to roll his eyes and snort in derision. He turned his body away from her, his back facing her.

"Goodnight Miss Farooqui," Asad said decidedly, hoping this would finally put an end to Zoya's obsession with bringing up his jealous behaviour from earlier. He felt Zoya shifting on the bed and turning away from him as well. There was a long silence between them until the sound of Zoya's soft snores broke it. Asad couldn't help but smile at that as he turned back again, this time to lie on his side and watch Zoya as she fell into slumber. Eventually, his eyes grew heavy and sleep overcame him as well.

When morning came around, the first rays of sunlight filtered into their room and hit Asad's face, causing his eyes to open involuntarily. The first thing he noticed was that he felt warmer than usual, before realizing that his chin was resting on the top of Zoya's head. Zoya's head was resting snugly on his upper arm which had stretched out sometime during the night, trapping him down on the bed. Not only that, her cheek was pressed against his skin in the area exposed by his unbuttoned kurta. Her slow and rhythmic breathing was tickling his chest, and causing his heart to beat faster than it already was. One of her hands was also resting on his chest, right next to her cheek.

How did they end up this way? He lowered his glance further. His other arm was wrapped around her waist soundly, while her other arm was clutching his with just as much fervour. Their legs had entwined in each other's entirely, making it almost impossible for Asad to move without waking her. A small smile found its place on his face, as he lowered his head and dropped a soft kiss into Zoya's hair on the top of her head. At about the same time, Asad felt Zoya stir in her sleep, causing him to quickly move his head back and stay still. He closed his eyes and feigned sleep, just to see how Zoya would respond to their situation.

Zoya opened her eyes slowly, and felt her eyelashes brush something as they did. She blinked a few times to orientate herself, and it finally dawned upon her that her eyelashes were brushing against Asad's bare chest. She shifted her face slightly, causing her lips to accidentally brush against his skin, and she was positive she heard a sharp intake of breath by Asad. She moved her head away from his chest quickly, and looked up to see if Asad was awake. But to her surprise, he was still sleeping, his chest moving up and down as he breathed normally. Deciding that she might have been imagining things, she instinctively proceeded to move back into her earlier position, resting her head back on his chest, sighing contentedly as she did.

She glanced down slowly, realizing that she and Asad were literally sleeping body-against-body. She slid her hand down his arm, in a weak and futile attempt to move it off her waist. Not finding any success, maybe because she wasn't even looking for success, Zoya slid her hand back up his arm, stopping at the juncture of his shoulder and chest. She had always wanted to do that, to feel his muscles. It suddenly felt like her hand had a mind of its own, as it travelled a new path down his chest, reaching his stomach, specifically, his abs. And Zoya knew, more than his biceps, she had always wanted to know what his abs felt like under her touch. Now that she was living her dream, she couldn't help but feel a little greedier. The fabric of his kurta was beginning to annoy her.

Asad sucked in his breath and tried his best to stay still as he felt Zoya's shaky fingers explore his arm, his chest and then his stomach. He really didn't want her to stop, so he had to control his responses. But he knew he wasn't going to last much longer when he felt Zoya's fingers move to the side of his kurta where the opening was, and slide her hand under it. He could feel her soft fingers drift across his six packs, running them everywhere, almost as if she was trying to memorize the feeling. Eventually his patience broke and he let out a soft but audible moan.

Zoya froze in shock immediately when she heard Asad make a sound. She began to try and slide her hand out from under his kurta inconspicuously, but her shock just grew when she felt Asad's hand curl around her wrist, stopping her from removing her hand from his skin. She shot her head up in trepidation, expecting Asad to yell at her about her lack of tehzeeb, but she found a totally different Asad looking back at her. Despite still remaining as unsmiling as he usually was, she could clearly see that his intense eyes were not burning in anger. They had another unseen emotion flickering in them, something that sent a tingle down her spine.

Her confidence naturally grew when she realized that Asad was lowering his head, closing in on her face, and she too lifted her chin in an attempt to raise her face closer towards his. Their noses brushed in something that looked a lot like an Eskimo kiss, the tips of their noses pressed to each other's. Zoya swallowed as their eyes locked, her insides melting at the intensity of his look. Both of them slowly broke into small smiles, their dimples forming at about the same time.

XXX

And then? Well let's see if I find the time tomorrow to decide what exactly happens next :p

krati5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gosh lady... when i was lost in trance u just ended the update,

wait i m firstπŸ₯³

well it was fantabulous
Edited by krati5 - 11 years ago
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thx for d quick updt!! Wil wait for tommo
CrazyBilli thumbnail