Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing update
Love ASYA moments
Please continue soon
goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

I couldn't possibly concentrate on studying after that big cliffhanger the CVs left us with last night!! So that translated to me ending up typing this out hahaha. So here you all go! The bedroom scene you were all waiting for (:

Mangalpur Madness: Part 12

A while later, Asad and Zoya found themselves standing in the middle of their bedroom, with the sound of Maryam closing the door behind her as she left them there. Both of them stared at the single queen-sized bed in the room and then turned to look at each other. The awkwardness of the situation made Asad let go of Zoya's hand as well.

"Um, we'll just do what we did the last time, I'll sleep on the floor and you can take the bed. Just remember to let your handcuffed hand dangle off the bed," Asad decided for the both of them. Zoya gave him a short nod, and they both began to settle themselves down the way Asad had planned. A long silence ensued, with both of them lying on their backs and staring at the ceiling. So much had been left unspoken after Asad placed that kiss on Zoya's palm, but how were either of them supposed to broach the topic?

After a while, both of them drifted off to sleep, wrapped in their own thoughts. But there was something else in the room with them, not happy that the occupants had fitfully gone to sleep. It was a blood-thirsty mosquito. It began to flit around Zoya's face, finding a good spot to land. Zoya felt a something tickle her near her nose in her sleep, and lifted her handcuffed hand up to her nose to swat it away. The mosquito flew off in fright, but Zoya left her hand there, covering half of her face with it.

Asad turned in his sleep, and felt a tugging at his hand. Mumbling something incoherent, Asad jerked his arm towards him, as he tried to resist the pull. Before he could make sense of the situation, Zoya rolled over from the bed and fell on top of him, in a position they were both way too familiar with. Asad realized then that he must've tried to resist Zoya tugging at their handcuffed hands, causing her to fall on him when he jerked suddenly.

Zoya lay on top of Asad, her head resting on Asad's chest, and her heartbeats suddenly picking up pace. She slowly lifted her head from his chest, to look up at Asad, and just like she had predicted, she began to drown in his intense gaze. To add on to that, Asad lifted his free hand to tuck Zoya's hair behind her ear, before cupping her face with that hand. A small smile played at his lips.

"Sorry," Asad whispered, as Zoya relished the feeling of his breath washing over her face. She closed her eyes at the sensation, and nodded softly, accepting his apology. Thankfully, he hadn't wrapped his arm around her like he usually did, so Zoya managed to remove herself from on top of him quite easily. Unable to make eye contact with him anymore, Zoya climbed back into the bed and let her handcuffed hand dangle of the side. Her other hand automatically found its way to her chest, as she tried to breathe normally again. She then shut her eyes and counted in her head, willing herself to fall asleep.

Asad immediately felt a void when Zoya moved away from him so quickly. It didn't feel right. Having her lay on top of him was right. The way her body fit into his, he would be able to sleep fitfully every night if she were in his arms. He shook his head vigorously, as he tried to remove those thoughts from his head. Sleep eluded him completely, as he stared at the ceiling once again, trying to make sense of what was going on his heart. After a while, he heard a soft snore coming from the bed, and realized that Zoya had fallen asleep once again. He felt the ends of his lips pull into a smirk when an idea hit him.

Zoya woke up again when she felt a sharp pull at her wrist, but before she could gather her thoughts, inertia from the pull forced her to roll off the bed yet again, and into Asad's arms. This time, Asad was quick to wrap his free arm around her waist, locking her in his embrace.

"Mujhe nahi lagta kay either of us will be able to get any sleep at this rate," Zoya grumbled, still only half-awake. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, before she finally realized that she was up against Asad's body yet again, her head nestled in the crook of his neck.

"Accha? So what do you suggest?" Asad said huskily, his stubble caressing her cheek ever so softly as she tried to lift her head. She shivered slightly, the intimacy of the action not lost on her. She was greeted with that same playful look she had seen in the car earlier, and this time Asad even had an eyebrow raised.

"Um, we could just share the bed..." Zoya said, and she trailed off when she noticed a look of pure triumph on Asad's face. So he had planned this! But now it was too late for Zoya to take her words back, so she just decided to go with it, but not without adding in some sort of clarification first.

"Mera matlab hai, I'm really tired and I just want to sleep peacefully. Besides, having my arm dangle off the bed is really uncomfortable," Zoya explained, as she began to lift herself off Asad's body. Asad too got up, and followed her wordlessly to the bed. They quickly settled onto their respective sides of the bed, and tried to turn away from each other to face the walls immediately.

Unfortunately, the handcuffs completely restricted them from doing that, so they ended up lying on their backs, staring at the ceiling yet again. Sleep overcame Zoya first as usual, and as soon as Asad heard her soft snores, he turned his body to face her. He watched her sleep peacefully for a few minutes, the only thought going through his mind being that she looked incredibly beautiful. Eventually he felt his eyes get heavy as well, so he slipped his handcuffed hand into hers, and fell asleep holding it.

XXX

Good enough? Haha I didn't let my imagination go that wild yet, because if you all recall, Asad and Zoya have one more night in Mangalpur after this :p So let's see what they get up to till then hahaha. Hope you liked this part!

Edited by goingreen91 - 11 years ago
Manpreet23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Naughty Asad xD nice update, continue soon :)
CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Breathtaking update... Poor Zoe,and Naughty Asad!!😉
SaHillover101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh.. I loved Asad in this one 😉 It was an awesome update! Do continue soon cuz as always I'll be waiting for your updatee :))
-Candz- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
can't wait for the next chapter. Great update as usual!
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
superb update..
I want asad to be more naughty in this night... :D
continue it sooon...
mochhug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
It'd be nice to see this naughty and playful side of Asad in the show. Beautifully written. :) 
Geet_Ha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it ðŸ˜Š Waiting for the next part ðŸ˜Š