Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Fimmy

Only one word...
A M A Z I N G !

Thanks fimmy..
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That's was so beautiful :-) if something like that happens in QH it would be so perfect
-ParamHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

That's was so beautiful :-) if something like that happens in QH it would be so perfect

Thanks..😊
-ParamHolic- thumbnail
TY!!😃
-ParamHolic- thumbnail

A:..(wiping her tears)...Jab main aapse pehli baar mila tha..(cupping her face in his hands)..toh mujhe aap ek dum badtameez or bigdi hui ladki lagi...(grinning)..

Zoya got angry. She was about to defend herself but Asad placed his hand over her mouth...

A:..Sshhh...its my turn to speak Zoya...You have said many things...now its my turn..

Zoya went silent...

A:..phir jab aap mere ghar aayi ...maine aapko jaana ...toh laga ki aap itni bhi buri nahi hain...

Zoe blushed...and seeing this Asad smiled...

A:..Pehle I used to feel that there is no one who can understand my feelings..but then it was you who helped me in my toughest time...though u sometimes made mistakes..but it was fine...

Zoya smiled and remembered all the fights she had with Asad...

A:..Aapko pata hai Zoya?

Z:..(nodding and saying NO)..Mujhe kaise pata hoga Mr. Khan...aap mujhse kabhi kuch kehte kahan hain...aap toh bas hukum sunate hai...Isliye toh aapka naam Jahapanah Six packs hai..

Both start laughing...

Asad looked at her..he was happy seeing Cheerful and smiling Zoya...he kept looking at her...

Zoya realised that he was staring at her...she looked away..so that she couldn't face him..

Asad realised that she must have been feeling weird...as he had the same weird unknown feeling...

A:...Your minor pranks, have always made me angry...but now...I don't know why but i like them..

Zoya smiled...she turned to see him...and screamed..

Z:..i knew it Mr.Khan ..I knew it...kuch toh hua hai aapko...but i couldn't figure it out what it was..
all of sudden aap itne sweetly behave karne lage ...i was really surprised...

Asad got closer to Zoya, giving her a bit of an uneasy feeling...

Z:..Mr. Khan? Yeh aap kya kar rahe..plz paas mat aaiye...

Asad ignored her..as he was listening just to his heart...

Zoya was shocked and worried...

Z:..i knew aapko koi emotional problem hai Mr. Khan maine foofi ko kaha tha to take you to a psychiatrist...but she didn't ...

A: (cutting in)..Bachpan se ...i never seen my abbu and ammi together...my faith from Love had just vanished...I never ever thought that I will ever fall in love..

He held Zoya's hands..

Zoya could do nothing but listen to him...this was a new feeling to her...

A:..aaapko yaad hai Zoya aapne kaha tha..
      " Mujhe kisi aisi ladki se pyaar ho..
        jo jeans pehnti ho
        azaad khayalo waali ho
        ziddi ho
        aur aapna dimaag rakhti ho.."

Zoya smiled...she was surprised on seeing Asad still remembering that...

Asad waited for her reply..

Z:..Haan ...Mr. Khan i do ...Remember it..but aap yeh sab mujhe kyu baata rahein hain...?

A:..(closing his eyes..)..{ Its not easy for a guy to say I love U}
Kyunki aisa hi hua miss farooqui...

Zoya's heart ached in pain. She didn't know why she was so hurt to see Mr. Khan in love..she was sad..but she didn't know the reason (she thought that Asad loves someone else)..
but somewhere in her heart she knew that this all was for her..but she just couldn't believe it...

Asad put his hand on her waist...and pulled Zoya nearer to him..
He brought his face closer to hers...their lips were a few inches away..Zoya closed her eyes...her heart was beating so fast as if it would come out...Asad's heart was also racing with the same speed...he brought his face more close...and closed his eyes and whispered in her ears..

"I Love u Zoya"...

And as soon as he said those words, he hugged her. He hugged her so tightly that no one could ever seperate them...

Zoya was shocked...but somewhere in heart there were celebrations...she was having mixed kind of emotions. She was confused.
The wind started blowing and birds chirped..as if the nature was happy for these two beautiful creations of God..

Asad broke the hug...he could see the nervousness in her eyes...

Silence for few minutes...

A:..zaroori nahi hai miss farooqui ki aap bhi mujhse ..(hesitating)..Pyaar karti hon.. But it was important for me to let u know that you are special for me..I just can't see you leave...my heart aches whenever i think of being away from you...but now i can't force you.(with teary eyes)..its up to you..if you want to go..then you can go...i will be waiting for you there..(showing her the place where his jeep was)..i will drop you to the airport..

Asad stepped back and walked away from her...

Zoya gave no response. She was still standing there. Confused...

Asad : (turning)..Zoya..

Zoya lookeed at him. Her eyes were moist..

A:..Zoya aapne kaha tha ki aapke pass India mein rukne ke liye koi wajah nahi hai. Can "I "be the reason?

He opened his arms, asking for Zoya to come and hug him.

Zoya looked at him, turned and walked away from him.

Asad realised what she was doing and his heart broke...
He turned away from her and moved in the opposite direction...suddenly someone came n hugged him from behind...his heart very well recognised who she was..
Once again...Thanks Annie for editing the post..😃
Edited by _-NeHa-_ - 11 years ago