Just finished reading all the parts.

I liked it. Nice one

But please check the links of thread 1. They were not correct

Thank you for the story
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Chapter 55B

So today had some time and decided to discover the end of one of my most favorite story, before writing the end of mine, you never know that you got a clue or got inspirited.

So the first thing that I did was reading my previous comments, just to refresh my mind about the story and I once again got to know that I love this story really a lot. And I Mean it otherwise I was not going to be here. So feel you lucky. Because you are going to get this thread filled with my comments. Yes Girl I'm back. But just for this story today.

The conversation between Arnav and Khushi at the start was very touching and the best part of this update. I loved the connection that they share, the way they share everything with each other, this is called love, this mean trust. That you can share everything with your loved one, without second thoughts.

The mandir part was superb. Loved it, but the best was Arjun and Anjali's argument. They are adorable. So Mr. Raizada planning to go on dharmik places. Well he is doing all this just for her, his life, Khushi.

Engagement went fluently and loved the way Arnav took Khushi to his room to spend some time. Now waiting for the trip.

Sorry going to read it now!!

P.s. what the you dedicated the chapter to me!!! OMG thanks a lot darling, It's a pleasure to write what I feel while reading something. So no need to thanks. You write good staff and I will give you good comments. 

Edited by Preet.Kc - 9 years ago
Preet.Kc thumbnail

Chapter 55C

Beautiful chapter, loved their trip and the places where they went, But most of all loved the monkey serials and the fact that Arnav wants to take Khushi on a trip like that every year since it makes her happy like never. Loved to know that Arnav has started believing that maybe God exist and has started doing all that for his loved ones.

What the you have thanked me?? Are you kidding me!! Girl your story is lovely and simply beautiful so it's a pleasure to suggest it to others. 

Preet.Kc thumbnail

Chapter 55D

What a long chapter! But beautifully written and totally lovely. The haldi ceremony was hot, since Arnav was not able to take his eyes away from his wife. The best part was when Arnav applied Haldi on her completing her Haldi and then she did the same by completing his one. "Arnav Khushi ke rang me rang gaya" the best line ever and the truth of their love. He was influenced my her and not the other way.

Mehendi ceremony, felt bad for Rohan and Rishi desperate for being separated from their better half. NK is indeed smart, managed to get himself invited for the rasam. Well done NK. Arnav coming to her room and feeding her was heartwarming. He really loves her, she is his everything, he can't live without her.

OMG Lavanya is too much she knows how to tease people. Poor Khushi. But happy to know that Payal respects Arnav even more knowing that he hadn't crossed his limits even when he and Khushi were married. Khushi asking if it does pain, was so innocent and adorable.

Sangreet great loved it, especially their dance and yeah you are a good dance describer. Could imagine it. 

now need to have my dinner 

Preet.Kc thumbnail

Chapter 56

The wedding was a turmoil of emotions. I simply loved the way you have conduct it. Step by step rasam by rasam. When Arnav gave his wallet to Sonam and she took just 500 rupies and then give it to him. I found it adorable and loving. I knew that she was just testing Arnav and of course ASR being ASR will pass it for sure.

The Jai mala moment was funny, so The ASR bend his head before his wife. Perfect. Awesome. Il proves how much he loves her. And the same goes to her, obviously.

The shoes part, really funny.. Poor NK. He has to hide Arnav's shoes and he ended up hiding Mamaji's ones. Hope he knows that Mamaji is already married, and I think Mamiji will never let him go, let alone get married again. LOL.

The Vidai!! Touching moment. But loved that you made it short and didn't dragged it too much. Because at the end the Guptas and the Mehras know that she is going with the love of her life, so no need to worry and that Arnav will always keep her happy. 

Preet.Kc thumbnail

Chapter 57

It was really long!! Sometimes you beat me when it comes to long chapters. But I loved it. Thus for sure.

How was the line "the lass you take here, the fast you will get Khushi for yourself only" something like this right? Anjali is smart and bold, I love this side of hers, but mostly I love Sapna, who always stay on Khushi's side and makes her calm down. They first night was memorable for both of them. And the honeymoon it was even better. So they had quite fun. OMG Anjali is peggy!!! How stupid she is, of course Arjun was going to be happy, why he shouldn't. And Aakash and Payal had a baby boy, how sweet.

Enjoyed the chapter from the beginning till the end. Let's go to discover what is stored in the next chapters. 

Preet.Kc thumbnail

Chapter 58

With this you actually made me cry. While reading pyush's part I was scramming I want a kid like him. He should be mine. Pyush's scene with Diya was the most adorable and hear touching one. Finally Arjun was able to put in words his feeling. I salute Anjali for what she done, naming her daughter as Diya. I loved when she said in this way I will have no issues if you love Diya more than me. I was like great woman. Right decision hats off to you. My respect for your Anjali raised a lot when she said that she would stay in her house with her husband and that the only person that she need right then was her husband and that if he is with her than she can stay safe and fine in every place on the world. Love to how much Anjali respect and loves Arjun.

Rohan and Lavanya's son's name is Samar, just like my Sammy. I think we both love this name. Well at least I did. OMG Khushi and Arnav had a baby boy, Arush. Arush is really junior ASR and he knows how to get ready and what to wear, a very demanding baby, just like his father. I loved he cloth scene. Adorable the way Arnav made him select his cloths.

So finally Rishi proposed to Sonam. Waiting for the wedding. Something is saying to me that it is going to be a big affair. After all Sonam is a superstar. 

Preet.Kc thumbnail

And finally we are at the end of the journey, little said but much happier. the beginning was painful but then end was filled with happiness. They found their heaven on earth. They are family and world. True the epilogue was very touching loved the way Khushi admired and though how long she has come with Arnav.

Archa you wrote a very very beautiful story, worthy to be concept of a Tv show. Each character had his own place and each character had his own way of being, with his emotions. At the end each character got justice and the most important thing that  no character was predominant over others. All had their places and their stories, their problems were solved, path connected and life filled with love and happiness during this journey.

Well done. Keep writing and make happy people.