luvd it

updt soon
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
just loved it!
that was so cute!
the precap sound awesome!
arjun and anjali are going to get engaged!
waiting for the next update!
love.piyali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Amazin update. ... jus loveed it...love princess here...
basanti108 thumbnail
awww sonam is very cheeky and the romance keeps on rising 

Lovely update and thank you for the pm😊
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
chapter 51
perfect loved it too too much 
loved the part where Arnav was saying to Arjun to go ahead and the he know that he will never hurt his Di, i think this is the best comversation that two man can have. 
Loved also the convo between Anjali and Arjun so finally they are giving a chance to life wow can't wait for their story too. 
Arnav is becaming really romantic the date was simply a lovely thought. 
Sorry for being late 
Preet.Kc thumbnail
chapter 52A

poor NK and his hind hope sapna will improuve it 😆
when i read that a girl named Sheetal was coming i said "no!!!!! omg hope she is not a b****"
but thanks God Rishi cleared to her that Arnav is taken 😆 😆
i simply loved teh way Arjun applied mahendi on Anjali's hand it was the best scene and i think Kuch tho hone laga hai, Arjun is slowly slowly falling in love with Anjali 😳
all know that Khushi will be jealous if Shreetal will stay with Arnav all the day, loved teh way she confessed that she is jealous now i want to know what he is going to ask 😃
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Chapter 52B

this chapter was simply amazing loved it too the core 
sonam sometimes are really too much she did all that so her jijus can spend some time with her sisters 😆 but of course she want a price too. 
the precap sound really interesting can't wait for their engagement 
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Loved it.
archa2810 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Hello all. This chapter settles down all the other couples in the story. As the story is nearing its end, I'll focus on certain aspects of just Arshi's relationship n explore another layer of the feelings they have towards each other.

Here's the update.

Chapter 53

It was nearly dawn by the time all the rituals were complete. Now it was the moment when the brides had to leave their parental homes to start their new life with their respective husbands. It was an emotional time for the brides n their families.

Sapna hugged her mother & cried her heart out. A life with NK was something she was very happy about but till this moment she had not realized that she'll have to leave her family behind for that life. Suddenly she wanted to b a twelve year old again, who would irritate her mom, b her father's princess, fight with her brother Rishi n have loads of fun with her friends. Next she was taken in a firm embrace by her father who too had become emotional at the thought of sending away his daughter.

Sapna's Dad (with a lump in his throat): If a father could keep his daughter with him forever, I would have never sent u away.

Those words made her cry even more. She broke the hug n moved towards Rishi who had his back towards her.

Sapna (crying n touching Rishi's arm): Bye b nai bolega??

Rishi was trying hard to stop the tears from falling but her words broke his resolve as he hugged his elder sister. The siblings cried embracing each other, thinking of the life they had spent together; their mischief, their secrets, their fights. It was very heartbreaking to realize that all that will not b continued the way it had always been.

Sapna (wiping her tears): Tujhe toh khush hona chaiye. Tu hi toh kehta hai k ye jaegi toh jaan chhutegi. Dekh ab tujhe koi blackmail b nai krega, koi daantega b nai.

Rishi (innocently): Agar mai kahu k tu mujhe daant lena, jb chahe blackmail kr lena, toh kya tu nai jaegi??

Sapna had tried to turn the moment a bit humorous so that her baby brother would smile while saying goodbye but the moment Rishi said those words, she lost the control she had managed on her tears which started rolling down her cheeks. She hugged her brother n cried her heart out. She was most attached to her brother in her whole family, not that she didn't love her parents, but Rishi had been the most precious gift that her parents had given her n it was too heart breaking for her to leave him behind.

Rishi (breaking the hug): Chal ab bohat ho gya rona dhona. Jiju wait kr rahe hain.

He wrapped an arm around his sister n took him to NK.

Rishi (to NK): Lo le jao. Aaj se ye musibat aapki hui.

Sapna smiled n slapped him on his shoulder n hugged him again.

Rishi (in a serious tone to NK): Aaj iske aansoo tolerate kr liye because it's an emotional moment for her n for us as well. Iske baad agar iski aankh mein ek b aansoo aaya, toh consider urself dead.

Before Sapna could say anything,

NK (smiling): I'll keep that in mind. I promise she'll never cry. N if she ever does, I'll always b there to wipe away her tears n return her smile.

NK hugged Rishi n finally Sonam came to say her goodbye.

Sonam (with tears): I'll miss u Dreamy.

Sapna (hugging Sonam): I'll miss u too Princess. (breaking the hug n indicating towards Rishi through her eyes) Promise me ab se iss gadhe ka dhyaan tum rakhogi. U won't ever leave him alone to face any situation.

Sonam (smiling n pressing her hand while resting her head on Rishi's shoulder): I promise.

All the others hugged her n bid their goodbyes as the couple got into the car to go to RM. They had to complete the grah pravesh of the new bride as the couple would b leaving that night.

Lavanya had cried a lot when it was time to say her goodbyes. Finally she had got her happily ever after but leaving her family behind was something which was not too easy. She hugged her parents n cried. Rohan was with her the whole time supporting her.

Lavanya's Dad (wiping his own tears as well as Lavanya's): I had not realized till now that my little girl had grown so much that I would have to send her away so soon. M sorry for all those times when u needed ur parents n we were busy somewhere else. Today I realize that I was running after the less important things n in all the rat-race, I neglected the one who should have been my priority, my baby girl. M sorry for not being there when u needed me the most baby. M sorry for ruining ur childhood.

Lavanya (still crying): U didn't ruin my childhood dad. U gave me all that was in ur power n I don't regret anything. M just happy that u understood n supported me in all my decisions, even when I was wrong. N one thing more, I love u.

Lavanya's Mom: We love u too baby. I just hope that u'll find ur happiness in this new relation. (to Rohan) She's very kiddish n stubborn at times. She's impulsive n sometimes totally unbearable. Please tolerate her tantrums n guide her when she's wrong. She'll test ur patience at times but she's not bad at heart.

Rohan: I know Mom. N I love her. Don't worry. I'll never let her face anything alone. I'll b her shadow, in happiness as well as sorrows. We'll face every situation together.

They blessed the couple n then Lavanya turned to Arnav n Khushi.

Lavanya (to Arnav): ASR, there might b times when I'

Arnav (keeping his finger o her lips to stop her from speaking): U were the one who introduced me to my feelings towards Khushi. Never ever say that u have hurt me. U r a true friend. N m very happy for u. Thanks for being there.

Arnav hugged her n wished her a happy life with Rohan.

Khushi (smiling as she was controlling her tears): I won't cry as u r coming home with me. M very happy to have u as my Bhabi.

Lavanya (smiling): U r the best friend I got Chamkili.

They hugged each other n after taking blessings from the Raizadas n saying goodbye to the others, they too sat in their car.

All the guests took their leave while the families left towards their respective homes to welcome the newly-weds.

Akash (to Payal): Now ur brother's wedding is done. Won't u come back home n welcome NK n ur sister-in-law, after all u r the elder Bhabi.

Payal too took her leave to finally return to her home with Akash.

RM

The family performed the grah pravesh of the new bride. Payal being the elder bahu of the house performed the aarti n asked Sapna to kick the kalash full of rice with her right foot. Sapna did as told n then NK carried his bride in his arms as they crossed the threshold. Sapna blushed while NK was enjoying this opportunity.

Mami ji: Let her down NK bitwa. Abi or b rituals complete krne ka padi. Honeymoon flight mein abi time hai.

Everybody laughed n an embarassed NK gently made a blushing Sapna stand. They played the games, finding the ring in the vessel full of milk n flowers which was won by Sapna. Finally, the couple was asked to take some rest as the weddings had resulted in a sleepless night for all of them. Moreover, the couple had to leave for their three weeks long honeymoon in the evening n they needed to take some rest before they leave for a long journey.

Mehta Mansion

The newly-weds were welcomed in the house after a lot of teasing n leg pulling. The groom's sisters - Khushi & Sonam - told Rohan that they will not let them enter the house until they don't get something in return. Rohan handed over his whole wallet to his sisters n this gesture was followed by a lot of wolf whistling. Then Lavanya was asked to push the kalash with her right foot. Rohan carried her through the threshold due to Khushi's insistence as she wanted to give Lavanya a romatic welcome (what better than the Raizada's tradition 😉)

They too played the game of finding the ring in the milk n flowers. Rohan found it first but gently pushed it in Lavanya's hand, thus making her win. After the games, Lavanya was taken to Rohan's room n after teasing her a lot, Sonam n Khushi left her to call Rohan. Before Rohan could enter, they stopped him at the door.

Rohan (annoyed): Now what??

Khushi: Humara nek??

Rohan: U r having my whole wallet. Jo chaho le lo.

Khushi: Nah. Hume paise nai chaiye.

Rohan: Toh fir??

Sonam: We just want a promise.

Rohan (confused): What promise??

Khushi: U know Bhabi's past Bhai. Just promise us that u'll never let anyone remind her about her past. U'll protect her from all the dark memories.

Rohan (hugging his sisters): I promise.

Sonam (smiling n breaking the hug): Okay u can go now. Bhabi wait kr rahi hain.

Rohan had just opened the door when Sonam called him again.

Sonam: Bhai!!

Rohan (irritated): Ab kya??

Sonam: I know u r newly-weds n u have all the rights but please let Bhabi rest for now. U'll have her all for urself for the next three weeks.

Khushi n Sonam left giggling before Rohan could retort back. He closed n locked the door to join his wife.

The couples followed their families' advice n took the time to rest before they left for their honeymoon.

One week later - Weekend

Arjun was sitting in his room busy with his laptop when Sonam n Khushi approached him.

Arjun: Welcome. I thought u forgot me.

Sonam: No way Bhai. How can we forget u??

Khushi: But we r here to talk to u about something important.

Arjun: N what is it??

The sisters hesitated. They had no idea how Arjun would react n they didn't want to upset him. Arjun understood that the matter is serious n the girls r not very sure about approaching the subject. So, to ease the tension, he broke the silence.

Arjun (putting away the laptop): U can talk to me about anything n everything. U know that, right??

Sonam (hesitantly): Bhai... I was thinking... I mean... We were thinking that...

Khushi slapped her forehead. She had asked Sonam to talk because Sonam was always comfortable while talking to Arjun. This hesitant Sonam was new to her.

Arjun: What do u want to say Princess?? I never knew k tumhe mujhse baat krne se pehle b itna sochna padta hai.

Sonam (not meeting his eye): I don't want to upset u.

Arjun (taking her hands in his): What is it?? (when she still remained quiet) U have never hidden anything from me Bachha. Don't start it now. N u know this well that I never get hurt by ur words. U can ask me anything. Have I ever denied u??

Sonam just shook her head n finally gathering courage, she asked the question for which she had come.

Sonam: What have u thought about wedding??

Arjun left the hands he had held so tenderly, as soon as he heard those words.

Arjun (avoiding eye contact): Why would I think anything about the wedding??

Sonam: U know what m talking about.

Arjun was quiet. He knew this conversation is coming but had not expected it to b so soon.

Sonam: Why r u avoiding it Bhai. We both know that u will have to move on some day. Then why not now??

Khushi: Bhai kbi na kbi toh aapko shaadi krni hi hai na, toh fir ab kyu nai??

Arjun: I can't. I just can't. I have never had happiness for myself in my life n I don't want to include another soul in my miseries.

Sonam: Bhai, u r the strongest person I have ever come across in my life. (holding his hands) Move on Bhai. If not for me, not for urself, then for Bhabi's last wish. Please Bhai. When u have decided to give a chance to ur relation with Miss Anjali, then please take it forward. We just want to see u happy.

Khushi: U have faced a lot till now Bhai. Both of u deserve happiness n it's high time u start trying. Give urself a chance to b happy.

Arjun: Do u really think Anjali will b happy with me??

Khushi (smiling): I have never been more sure about anything in my whole life than this.

Arjun just returned the smile n hugged his sisters, finally accepting the new change. He could give it a chance, if not to love, then may b to friendship.

RM

The next day, Dinesh talked to the Raizadas n finally it was decided that the engagement would take place a week after the couples return from their honeymoon. Arnav n Khushi's wedding dates had been decided for three months later as they had some work commitments to fulfill before finally tying the knot. Arjun n Anjali, both wanted to have a simple court marriage n nothing grand. So it was decided that the engagement will b three weeks later n the wedding, two weeks after the engagement.

Arnav was over the moon when he came to know that finally Arjun n Anjali agreed to get married. He was happy that finally his Dii would also get her part of happiness. He knew that Arjun was a perfect choice for Anjali n congratulated them.

Anjali wanted to talk to Arjun alone n she asked Arnav for this. Arnav arranged for their meeting near the poolside as he knew they needed some privacy. The couple was left alone to talk while all the others were downstairs, discussing the arrangements.

Anjali: M happy that u took this decision finally but m confused. Why??

Arjun understood that she was confused n he owed her answers.

Arjun: Look Anjali, I know it's too sudden n I really don't know if this is the right time or not but I think it's high time. I should stop fearing my past n start accepting my present. I still don't know how m going to deal with these new relations but (finally making eye contact n smiling) I guess someone told me that she loves me enough to last for a lifetime for both of us.

Anjali smiled happily, the smile reaching her eyes n reflecting the love she felt for the man in front of her. She felt like she had got all that she could ask for. She suddenly hugged him while he returned the hug.

Anjali (smiling): I do. I love u Arjun n we'll get through every situation in our life together. I'll never leave u face anything alone.

Arjun (still hugging her): I know.

Two weeks later

The couples had returned n were ecstatic to know about Arjun n Anjali's wedding. They all arranged for everything. The last week was devoted to shopping for the shagun  n all the dresses n jewellery. NK had decided to settle down in India itself as he didn't want to leave the Raizadas. He bought the mansion just next to RM. So the Raizadas got their second daughter-in-law in Sapna n now everybody was just waiting for Khushi.

Arnav n Khushi had frequent meetings during these three weeks. They would work together, eat together n even took some time to go out for dates. Khushi was enjoying this phase of her life n she was waiting for their own wedding now.

Engagement Day

The engagement day was full of hustle n bustle. Everybody was busy in one thing or the other as the ceremony was scheduled in the evening. It had to b a small affair with just the Raizadas, the Singhanias, the Guptas n the Mehtas as the guests. The other special guests were Sapna's family.

Anjali wore a simple pajami suit for the ceremony while Arjun was wearing a simple maroon kurta with off white pajama.

Nani did Arjun's tilak while Lavanya was asked to do Anjali's tilak.

Arjun took the ring from Sonam and placed it gently on Anjali's ring finger. Then Anjali took the ring from Arnav n slipped it in Arjun's ring finger. Everybody clapped n congratulated the newly engaged couple.

From a distance, Arnav n Khushi, with their hands intertwined, saw the family teasing n congratulating the couple n felt happy. Finally Anjali was also getting her happiness n they couldn't ask for more; after all they had made a mess out of their life just to protect the happiness of this one person. But today, they didn't regret anything they had done. Nothing else mattered, except the radiant smile which was adorning Anjali's face at the moment. Their eyes met, reflecting the happiness they shared in their hearts. Just two n a half months more n they too will b together forever.

Another Two weeks later

All the arrangements were made for the wedding. As it was a simple court marriage, there was no need of any exaggerated arrangements. On the insistence of Nani, they had agreed to remarry the same day in a simple ceremony in a temple.

Arnav & Akash were the witnesses from bride's side while Sonam n Rohan were the witnesses from the groom's side. Arjun & Anjali signed the wedding papers n were legally declared husband n wife.

After registering their wedding in the court, they all moved to the temple for the wedding. Nani wanted to do everything with rituals n so she had asked for a simple wedding with all the rituals.

After the wedding was done, Anjali & Arjun were given honeymoon tickets by Arnav n Khushi and after a lot of ifs & buts, they finally agreed to go. Anjali bid goodbye to her family but the most difficult part was leaving her Chhotey behind.

Arnav had tears in his eyes but he was happy that his sister will have her happily ever after now. He hugged n consoled his Dii silently as he couldn't form any words at the moment.

Anjali (to Arnav): Ab toh humari sach mein vidaai ho rahi hai. Hume tumhari bohat yaad aayegi Chhotey.

Arnav: M glad k finally aapko ek sahi partner mil gya Dii. Jb b aapko meri zarurat ho, mai toh yahan hu hi aapke liye. (to Arjun) I really hope that u both will work out this relation jiju.

Arjun hugged Arnav n patted his back, promising him that he'll take care of Anjali to the best of his abilities.

Sonam (to Anjali): Ghar chalein Bhabi??

Anjali hugged Sonam. This was the first time that Sonam had called her Bhabi. She used to call her Miss Anjali or Miss Raizada n even after the engagement, there had been no change. Finally she was getting the family she had longed for throughout her life.

Mehta Mansion

The new couple was welcomed as per the traditions. Anjali kicked the kalash with her right foot n Arjun carried her in his arms while entering the house.

After completing the rituals, everybody was relaxing sitting in the living room, chatting away happily.

Sonam (to Arjun): Waise Bhai, where r u going for the honeymoon??

Anjali blushed while Arjun was embarrassed. He knew that Sonam was very direct person but he had never faced such a situation before.

Arjun (faking annoyance): Shut it Princess.

Sonam (pouting): Fine. M quiet. Waise b ab bhabi aa gai hai, mera bolna thodi na achha lagega ab. See u all later.

Sonam left upset. Anjali glared at Arjun n followed Sonam.

Anjali (stopping Sonam in the stairs): Aisa kaise ho skta hai k tumhari importance kum ho jae. Arjun is just a bit embaassed. Uncle b to wahan the na. May b that's why.

Sonam: No need to take his side.

Arjun (from behind): Venice.

Sonam turned immediately. She couldn't understand what Arjun was talking about.

Arjun (reading her confusion on her face): We r going to Venice.

Sonam smiled n Arjun hugged her.

Arjun: Tumhari jagah kbi koi nai le skta Princess.

Sonam hugged him back n Anjali felt happy to see the bond they shared.

The couple left for their honeymoon the next day n all others went back to their daily routine.

Precap for Ch 54:

Arnav in Canada while Khushi in Australia due to separate projects. Arnav's demand (the bet).

Edited by archa2810 - 11 years ago