Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
RK went too far when he humiliated Madhu in the media about their 'affair'. Ok good night guys..bye😊
Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shas3

<font color="#009966">RK went too far when he humiliated Madhu in the media about their 'affair'. Ok good night guys..bye😊</font>

Good night 😊I thinking about going to bed as well it's nearly midnight and I have been up since 5
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nighttt; and it's totally 2:30 for me right now but im nocturnal and only sleep in the mornings. 
Forever_Komal thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

nighttt; and it's totally 2:30 for me right now but im nocturnal and only sleep in the mornings.

Good night dear!!
sweetie4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i couldnt find the last question so i will start it again loll

would u want Madhu to forgive RK right away when he asks for forgiveness or no?
Forever_Komal thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetie4eva

i couldnt find the last question so i will start it again loll

would u want Madhu to forgive RK right away when he asks for forgiveness or no?

As much as I love RK no. I want RK to prove himself and his love. Madhu loves RK but can't trust him yet and showing her forgiving RK to soon isn't right   

When RK forces Madhu back to RK mansion do you think he will use the contract or by other means??
sweetie4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

As much as I love RK no. I want RK to prove himself and his love. Madhu loves RK but can't trust him yet and showing her forgiving RK to soon isn't right   

When RK forces Madhu back to RK mansion do you think he will use the contract or by other means??

i think he will use some type of contract..or like some type of bribery to make her stay :(

DO you think RK might do something to get Sultan out of his way?
Forever_Komal thumbnail

i think he will use some type of contract..or like some type of bribery to make her stay :(

DO you think RK might do something to get Sultan out of his way?

He might call the police or confront Sultan himself but actually do something like kill him or anything like that I don't think. Most likely RK will go to sultan say a few of his hilarious witty dialogues to get him to leave if not then it will be police!

Your favorite Madhu moment???
sweetie4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

He might call the police or confront Sultan himself but actually do something like kill him or anything like that I don't think. Most likely RK will go to sultan say a few of his hilarious witty dialogues to get him to leave if not then it will be police!

Your favorite Madhu moment???

There have been lots but i love it everytime when she talked back to RK whenever he said something rude to her and did something.
Also when she was dreaming about RK and confessing her love to him 😉

What is one scene that touched you alot...it just got to u?
Forever_Komal thumbnail

There have been lots but i love it everytime when she talked back to RK whenever he said something rude to her and did something.
Also when she was dreaming about RK and confessing her love to him 😉
What is one scene that touched you alot...it just got to u?

I loved the Ganpati visarjan scene. Where everyone is looking for RK and you then see him taking part in the celebrations. When they showed the scene RK yelling at Ganpati and blaming him for his pain and then you see RK finally letting go of all that pain! That scene really got to me! After he got shot though but I loved the first time when we see him taking part of the celebrations I still watch that scene often.

I would like you to ask you the same question, which scene really just got to you??