Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: jazzy510

Yes I would like to see a change in her wardrobe even though everything she wears is pretty.

Do you wanna see a new hair look for Madu

I would love it if they just changed it up from her hair open, curls, to bangs out with a plait.
Seeing the same hairstyle every day is a bit boring!
Forever_Komal thumbnail
What was your first impression when you saw Vivian portraying RK?
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shmurr

uff they were so freaken passionate and intense i never knew they had it in them their chemistry was on fire

I would love to as soon as the estranged love birds get back together in  their love nest😆 then cause of death would be cool track to see
What is ur most disliked moment in madhubala?

Most disliked moment would probably be the fact that Madhubala fell for RK first. In the beginning of the show i really wanted RK to fall for her first, that way the story would have been something completely different today. Or that she fell for him to easily after everything he did to her, I wish she made it a lot more harder on him to make her fall for him; that would have been a nice bruise to his ego.

if a character had to die from the old cast members, whose character would you want to be killed off?
Forever_Komal thumbnail

Originally posted by: DushtDanaf.

Most disliked moment would probably be the fact that Madhubala fell for RK first. In the beginning of the show i really wanted RK to fall for her first, that way the story would have been something completely different today. Or that she fell for him to easily after everything he did to her, I wish she made it a lot more harder on him to make her fall for him; that would have been a nice bruise to his ego.

if a character had to die from the old cast members, whose character would you want to be killed off?

I would rather if they killed Trishna off. She was never really necessary towards any of the tracks!

DushtDanaf. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

What was your first impression when you saw Vivian portraying RK?

Disappointment. But he really grew into his character and now i'm in love with him! I can't even watch any other actor anymore without being let down because he set the bar so high.
Forever_Komal thumbnail

Disappointment. But he really grew into his character and now i'm in love with him! I can't even watch any other actor anymore without being let down because he set the bar so high.

Oh I agree completely!!!
I tried watching another show but just end up thinking of RK and Vivian Dsena!
DushtDanaf. thumbnail
what's one thing you'd like to see in the heroine track?
Forever_Komal thumbnail

what's one thing you'd like to see in the heroine track?

RK and Madhu working together on a movie!!!

If Madhu and RK went on vacation ( talking about the future!) where would you like them to go??
DushtDanaf. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forever_Komal

RK and Madhu working together on a movie!!!

If Madhu and RK went on vacation ( talking about the future!) where would you like them to go??

I want Madhubala to kidnap him, RK style, and take him to some remote village where it's just the two of them.(im thinking this is after her heroine track and when they're finally together so she probably has a lot of her nice actor salary to blow on RK)

do you want there to be a future track where Madhu works with RK's movie rival and signs a film with him just to annoy RK? which actor should play that rival?
Forever_Komal thumbnail

I want Madhubala to kidnap him, RK style, and take him to some remote village where it's just the two of them.(im thinking this is after her heroine track and when they're finally together so she probably has a lot of her nice actor salary to blow on RK)

do you want there to be a future track where Madhu works with RK's movie rival and signs a film with him just to annoy RK? which actor should play that rival?

I would love to see Karan Tacker to play that role!! I would love it if they got an actual Bollywood actor but chances of that are