Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakhisangni thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Senpoo

I would love to have Megha appreciate her own feelings for Mohan, as a wife and I would desperately want her to express her womanly feelings some way or the other! May be if it is through anger on Mohan! But I am not sure whether I am so in favor of making her realize her feelings using another woman!!! I would want this to be a situation to make Megha the mother for Rimjhim inspite of everything around that little girl!

Poo I don't think it will be on lines of jelousy for another woman but more on sense of total loss as far as Mohan is concerned. The fact that his moving on in life did make a difference to her no matter how much she denied it all this while, like she confessed to jiji the other day that from past 12 yrs she is incomplete without mohan. What you said with regard to rimjhim would also be true.
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Peu darling aaj kal kaha rehti hai?
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Ye tum log itna lamba lamba reply kyu karte ho? Tum log typing me lage rehte ho mujhe lagta hai sab bhag gaye.
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Ab yeha kya ho raha hai. 😳
puja u here?! Reporter thread dekhi. I posted another set of simpl qns. 😳
sakhisangni thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojaluvnbt

Wen d most loving
persn hurts, its bettr 2
stay quiet.
Bcoz if love wasn't
enough..do u think ur
words will mattr...!!

Suit karta hai na mohan megha pe

Hmmm... Not sure but it is true that the person whom you love the most has the capability to hurt you the most and to get over that hurt the only way is to talk things out! But then with immense hurt people do get into their shell.

MM ke saath toh yeh hamesha se tha tabi toh show ka naam na bole tum na Maine kuch kaha hai.
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Wen d most loving
persn hurts, its bettr 2
stay quiet.
Bcoz if love wasn't
enough..do u think ur
words will mattr...!!

Suit karta hai na mohan megha pe

Yes Puja! It suits them very well!!! If love isn't enough for them then what else is missing for them??!! 🤔
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Hi dushman darling maine dekha que. Raat tak ans dungi. Pehle set ka ans de diya dekha na
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Hmmm... Not sure but it is true that the person whom you love the most has the capability to hurt you the most and to get over that hurt the only way is to talk things out! But then with immense hurt people do get into their shell.

MM ke saath toh yeh hamesha se tha tabi toh show ka naam na bole tum na Maine kuch kaha hai.

And Sakhi, When we have survived the silly reason for their big separation, I think we will be able to handle every other reasons coming up to keep them stay apart till the end! 😆
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Main chali nbt ka repeat dekhne bye.
..geeth.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Hi dushman darling maine dekha que. Raat tak ans dungi. Pehle set ka ans de diya dekha na

Yes google maiyya ke kripa hai shayadh. 😆