Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakhisangni thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -MohanKiRaadha-

Anu-Mohan to always baat karne and sun ne ke liye ready hai..and usne try bhi bohut ki hai but ab samne baar baar usko killer looks de to koi kya kar sakta hai.

@poo--megha ko ka kuch nahi ho sakta...usko khud ki help nahi karni hai.

to hum us baat ke liye mohan ki choti choti baate ko mistake main nahi maan sakte.he try his best..aage megha raani ki marzi.

Haan try toh Kiya hai lekin try karna chodna nahi chahiye, the way he told Nanhi sahi waqt abhi aaya nahi hai, MM ke liye toh kabhi sahi waqt nahi aayega. Jab 12 saal main nahi aaya toh abhi kaise aayega, time will only increase MU. Megha was always stubborn but then Mohan was equally persistent and that is how he won her too so why leave things on time now?
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Haan try toh Kiya hai lekin try karna chodna nahi chahiye, the way he told Nanhi sahi waqt abhi aaya nahi hai, MM ke liye toh kabhi sahi waqt nahi aayega. Jab 12 saal main nahi aaya toh abhi kaise aayega, time will only increase MU. Megha was always stubborn but then Mohan was equally persistent and that is how he won her too so why leave things on time now?

Well said Sakhi!!! MM is being fully used and misused for the progress!!! Not sure what the creatives are moving towards, may be something else is there in store and they don't want MM reunion this soon! 🤔
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Megher_Palok

Koi hai yaha ab tak ?! 😆

Haaaiii Haaaiii Peu!!! I am here with you, girl! 😃
Megher_Palok thumbnail

Originally posted by: Senpoo

Haaaiii Haaaiii Peu!!! I am here with you, girl! 😃

thank u n Helloo 😃

Meri net dead ho gayi thi 🤢 ...abhi abhi wapas zinda hua 😆 ...to dekhne aa gayi 😳

Kya charcha chalu hai ? 😳
Megher_Palok thumbnail
@Pooja...r u here ? Wo LFW Megha seg TV pe aa raha to dekha 😊
sakhisangni thumbnail
Hi Peu! Meeting after a long time in MMT

Poo: yes the MUs between MM are getting irritating but then I guess this MU regarding Meera is being used by CVs to get megha understand somehow her own feelings for Mohan and what he still means to him. I am not sure but I am guessing this.
Senpoo thumbnail
Hiya Peu! May be your internet is in Weekend Mood!! ðŸ˜†
Senpoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakhisangni

Hi Peu! Meeting after a long time in MMT

Poo: yes the MUs between MM are getting irritating but then I guess this MU regarding Meera is being used by CVs to get megha understand somehow her own feelings for Mohan and what he still means to him. I am not sure but I am guessing this.

I would love to have Megha appreciate her own feelings for Mohan, as a wife and I would desperately want her to express her womanly feelings some way or the other! May be if it is through anger on Mohan! But I am not sure whether I am so in favor of making her realize her feelings using another woman!!! I would want this to be a situation to make Megha the mother for Rimjhim inspite of everything around that little girl!
Senpoo thumbnail

Looks like ppl are here but not sure where they are now! 😆
poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wen d most loving
persn hurts, its bettr 2
stay quiet.
Bcoz if love wasn't
enough..do u think ur