Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: DINCE

No rima, i t will not sink, they hav roped so much good actors, also suddenly become more creative, good execution. Actually competition also less. MBh viwers r different n not a hit as per the expectation. same dori serial also with different viwership.
This st ka lakheera kamal hein, he nvr failed in his projects.

theek hai dekhte hain
nandinidavid96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
RK, Right Kameena is only one...he cannot be created again with any random actor
kajal99 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
hi guys, i'm here again to let out my frustration.

seriously... what kind of human being is this ST and co???!!?!
do they have any sense, heart, brain,emotions, feelings,  etc, etc????????

the show was an epic.

what he is doing with the show now??!!
i'm not seeing the show after leap. read WU of few episodes. that made me crazy. so stopped that too.

but now reading the topics of spoiler and news itself irritates me like anything. i can't see and tolerate what st is showing now.

really, he has gone made since sultan's death. now more worst 😑🀒

i came to this forum to see news regarding dvd and to see posts related to RM. that time, i had to see the TOPICS of other posts as well.

this show belongs to RM. this show is about rk and madhubala...
belongs to only dvd.
i can't imagine other x, y, z in my rm's show.

can any one ruin and destroy their own show like this??!!!πŸ˜•  but st is doing. what kind of creature is he???!!! came from some rotten planet or what?? why is he doing this????!!!!
his close friend RK/RM left the show, then also why he wants to torture us??

he turned one lovely show into a crap. 😑😑

you ******** st😑🀒

yes, we all know, this is one fictional story and characters. but rm is beyond this and reached one position in our heart. rm is special to us and like part of our family.

i myself can't tolerate this torture to my beloved show... how is st doing all this to his own show, after all it's his own baby???!!!!  he should be more attached with the show. but in reality, no.

he is not feeling guilty also for doing this.

i want to sue this man for doing this much damage to my beloved show. (though officially it belongs to him)

can you spare us without ruining our rm memories... st????!!!!!

if i see you ... i will

how can you do this to your own show??!!! 😑🀒
i think his head is fully loaded with crap and that is why he is like this

ps... if you don't like this post, ignore. don't argue/ bash/fight

Edited by kajal99 - 10 years ago
san_bsp020 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
totally agress it's insult RM fans.

Show going Comedy.

Now i am anger with DD.
Why she continue madhubala
She looking like joke of cmoedy circe show.Edited by san_bsp020 - 10 years ago
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jis maksad se st mne mb mai leap liya tha woh maksag to kahain poora hota nazar nahin aa raha .na trp badhi na heroine track aaya na cast badiya hai mujhe to nahin lag raha ki unmai off screen taal mail hai.kyoki offscreen pic bhi saari formality wali pose de kar khichwai gai lagti hai
kajal99 thumbnail

Originally posted by: meenji22

jis maksad se st mne mb mai leap liya tha woh maksag to kahain poora hota nazar nahin aa raha .na trp badhi na heroine track aaya na cast badiya hai mujhe to nahin lag raha ki unmai off screen taal mail hai.kyoki offscreen pic bhi saari formality wali pose de kar khichwai gai lagti hai

why did he do that leap drama... he only knows that secret.

i don't see any photos and don't  read any news related to new mb. i don't like it.

meenji22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajal99

why did he do that leap drama... he only knows that secret.

i don't see any photos and don't  read any news related to new mb. i don't like it.

st ka one point programe tha vd ko mb se nikalna shyad usse personally vd se koi problem hai. tabhi to woh itnasab hone ke baad bhi vd ko wapas nahin lana chata jabki baaki sab yaha tak ki dd n indresh n as n gh etc etc chahate hai ki vd wapas aa jaye
meenji22 thumbnail
mujhe to hairaani is baat ki ho rahi hai ki dd abhi tak is serial se kyo chipki hui hai
kajal99 thumbnail

mujhe to hairaani is baat ki ho rahi hai ki dd abhi tak is serial se kyo chipki hui hai

contract... i think
lovermg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

dd ko problem kya hai salari mil hi raha hai jo fan hai wo rahaga hi. Baki bachi trp ussa dd ko kya matlab show hit ho ya flop .