I hope he rises from his grave
And ends both rk and Madhu

now i agree bhai track was much better minus bhai bhai track🥱😆
we got the passionate holi seq in his presence😆

i cant see him jobless
Survival thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone, well I don't have any complaint at the moment, but rather some fears

• I don't want Rk to continue with the abortion jap especially after he was about to lose Madhu in that fire, moreover now he is entirely recovered so he will seem selfish and only caring about the film  if he still asks for it
  • I don't want Rk to be weak or lose his stardom, so if this is about to happen, I would like him to fight and use his shrewd barin to get everything back but I have one condition whatever he does, his love for Madhu should not be questioned
Edited by arshisfan - 10 years ago
pjarpi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey guys the current track is not upto mark. I think the serial has lost its charm...what it used to be earlier.
ardrajeevika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Firstly I am saying sorry to Neha becoz i just took her comments to make my post as it was exactly my thought when the news of leap came n now it become true.

Alag che means to butuchur ur own star character so that ur new baby heroes get place in audience hearts but if that become impossible simply kill the character n then blame the actor for low trps then try to recreate the same character wid another new comer to proove that previous actor wasnt star before but we made him star n it also means to promote ur new season wid old popular character n couple online inshort jo bhi rk ka tha ab wo naye superisshhhtttaar ko milega this is called alag cheness to make every hero like rk n to insult the actor who made that character for real
Abhi wait we will get everything of rk getting copied

Now st is doing this n I knew it when the news came out abut leap n new superstar.I know st will succeed in it. I hav already mentioned in my all previous post that it is the prestigious issue of st n he is very egostic n VD hurt his ego. So st will sure prove that he can make another super star character with another actor n make required trp.
My heart is saying that in this race st will win n also The trp of new MB will be with in couple of weeks reach at 2.5-3

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Never ever saw such an Egoistic Person Everrr!! . Seriously How can a person Kill his own unique Epic Creation Just coz of his So called Damnn Fat ego ? ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡
JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well the trp can rise thats for sure ... But Gunjan can not do whaf Vivian did Never
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ST can try all he wants but he cannot make another character like RK. remember RK was a group effort, RS dialogues+VD brilliant acting and ofcourse I will give credit to direction team and PH plus cvs. VD wasn't a nobody actor when ST hired him to play RK unlike this Gunjan Utreja is, VD has huge fan base from Pyaar ki yeh ek kahaani and GU, has no or little fans.. right now, who r watching his new MB show are all DD fans, some new fans and some old fans out of curosity,Most of VD, RK and Rishbala fans have already left the show like myself. but for how long St can keep them occupied? sooner or later remaining fans will leave too if the story is going nowhere... 

chances of this show getting more trp depends on how the chemistry b/w their main leads are, story line, how it's moving forward, postivity vs negativity ratio, and not to repeat the same mistakes etc etc.. They have hired someone who has no or very limited experience in acting opposite DD,  i am hoping the guy knows how to act and prove us all wrong. highly doubtful though.

so far what I have read in the forum the story line is a mixture of couple of soaps, serial combine and few scenes from original meiej which shows me lack of orginality and effort from their end and same old doormat and cry me river Madhu.
Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago
ardrajeevika thumbnail
What i am saying, St thinks VD brought away all appreciation which more he n his team hav to get that he mentioned directly or indirectly. So He wanted to creat a new superstar.
 He is doing the same story with some cut n past from other shows. He try to gain new audience including trp aunties with some symphasitic story of beti -M. Now her property all possessed by other people n they r behaving to beti-M  as their servant. All this crap atrract trp audience very much.Actually the 98 %fan group not belong to trp audience. They know this fact very well.

But they can attract youngsters with love-hate story with trp aunties. I think it is a direct competitor for zeewala show which involve property issue so that this way trp aunties get more interested.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
well st is just an egoistic man
he was jealous of vds popularity
how could he tell that he made vd a star
vd was already a star from pkyek
i am sure this titanic will sink very soon
ardrajeevika thumbnail
No rima, i t will not sink, they hav roped so much good actors, also suddenly become more creative, good execution. Actually competition also less. MBh viwers r different n not a hit as per the expectation. same dori serial also with different viwership.
This st ka lakheera kamal hein, he nvr failed in his projects.