Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...mano... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vmpy

a mesmerizing and heart touching one.i had tears in my eyes.so abhay nw knws da truth.thanx a lot for pm waiting for da next one

Thank you so much vampy πŸ˜Š
...mano... thumbnail

Originally posted by: MS-meghasharma

amazing update

finally abhay knows  the truth now but i do hope pia meet him once before she leaves

Thankzzz πŸ˜Š 
...mano... thumbnail

Originally posted by: bookworm-ALS--

Sigh...what a tragedy, right? Poor Abhay... What a shock it must have been!

😭 right..
...mano... thumbnail

Originally posted by: -juhi-lily-

oh poor abhay...hum log to itne din se ye shock and surprises jhel rahe hain but abhay nai...bechara...πŸ˜†waiting for pia's letter to abhay...!!

Yes! a great shock for him πŸ˜­
...mano... thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutesukirti1987

Abhay now knows d truth😭 bt still his heart is nt able to accept!!!!!!!! Sad update Piya wud explain d whole condition to him? I mean some where he was responsible 4 this condition of course un knowingly n also he was drunk dat night too. 

Plz update asap.

Thanks  yes piya will explain him every thing..
...mano... thumbnail

Originally posted by: siggi

so touching update... i am feeling lyk awww abhay my baby... plzzz for abhay pia should once meet him before leaving this world...

Thanksss πŸ˜Š i can't bring them together. 
...mano... thumbnail

Originally posted by: ririrararaatry

u know what...u have just two optionπŸ˜”
1.give piya her life back
or,2.kill abhay also
 i cant see them separated😭 

πŸ˜• well, i can only follow 2nd option in case. because it will be a total foolishness to bring her back. 
--Janvie-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Dhamaka Update Mano!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️ Really loved it alot.❀️
So Finally Abhay knows the truth.Great!! πŸ‘ 😳 Bichara He have got the shock of his life. 😭 He don't even remember that He met Piya in Farmhouse.Poor baby. 😭
And OMG Sid as the Principal 😲 🀣 🀣 I was Rofling like Mad,The Casanova Sid as Princi.🀣 🀣 πŸ˜† Chalo Uski entry bhi karva hi di tumne ending me.πŸ˜† 😊
You will Kill Abhay. 😲 🀒 No Don't do that way,Instead bring a girl for Abhay-Named Piya-look alikes,I won't even mind If you show that girl was lost twin sister of Piya and her full name should be Piyali. 😳 πŸ˜†
Okay,This is just my suggestion.In this way,It won't be a Sad-ending.And I really Don't want any sending to this story.Pls Yar...**Puppy Face**...
And Ya Really Awesome Siggies. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️ Will you mind If I add two of your siggies in my profile in my signature place???
Pls Continue Soon. 😊 😳 😳
Thanks for the pm. πŸ˜ƒ
...mano... thumbnail

Originally posted by: janvie

Dhamaka Update Mano!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️ Really loved it alot.❀️
So Finally Abhay knows the truth.Great!! πŸ‘ 😳 Bichara He have got the shock of his life. 😭 He don't even remember that He met Piya in Farmhouse.Poor baby. 😭
And OMG Sid as the Principal 😲 🀣 🀣 I was Rofling like Mad,The Casanova Sid as Princi.🀣 🀣 πŸ˜† Chalo Uski entry bhi karva hi di tumne ending me.πŸ˜† 😊
You will Kill Abhay. 😲 🀒 No Don't do that way,Instead bring a girl for Abhay-Named Piya-look alikes,I won't even mind If you show that girl was lost twin sister of Piya and her full name should be Piyali. 😳 πŸ˜†
Okay,This is just my suggestion.In this way,It won't be a Sad-ending.And I really Don't want any sending to this story.Pls Yar...**Puppy Face**...
And Ya Really Awesome Siggies. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ ⭐️ Will you mind If I add two of your siggies in my profile in my signature place???
Pls Continue Soon. 😊 😳 😳
Thanks for the pm. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you...πŸ˜ƒ
😭hamara bechara abhay!
πŸ˜† nothing is complete without our sid...
No, i won't kill him. But i am thinking to do that πŸ˜† LOL.  yaar i can't replace Piya by any other girl, you know! no one can take our piya's place. πŸ˜­ not even her look alike. But they will be together in next janam. I promise πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† Don't mind pls ok! 
Thank you so much πŸ₯³ You can surely take my siggies dear! always available for use. 
You are welcome 4 the PM. πŸ˜Š

...mano... thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.