Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: mahkutty

I would rather want to jump off the edge of Niagara Falls than choose one of these useless ladies...

Oh my god!  jump off from falls ? It shows Sandeep's love for both the ladies and unable to pick one of them... I know both are very dear to your heart sandeep.. way to go bro... never choose one and break others heart...I thought you serious of SaPa but looks like Saer too ?๐Ÿ˜†

No, Mahesh. Do not act smart! ๐Ÿ˜† You are conveniently misinterpreting my statements the way you want to understand them. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† I think you are reading too much between the lines of my post. I would literally jump off Niagara Falls because of my hatred for Meher and Jhumpa. Just replace the words "love" and "dear" with hatred and despised, and there you go. ๐Ÿ˜† By the way, there is only one bandhan saat janamon ka here, and that is MeSh. ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†
-Sandy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasha4eva

That what I was telling MB!๐Ÿ˜†He loves both..so he will jump off..u understand the significance of it??๐Ÿ˜ณRAMA FOREVER... SAPA  n MESA(it sounds like messi)๐Ÿ˜†..FOREVER..ROFL

You showed your true face today, Ishi. ๐Ÿ‘ I did not expect this from you.  You guys like to misinterpret things for your own pleasure..not done! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
mahkutty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rasha4eva

That what I was telling MB!๐Ÿ˜†He loves both..so he will jump off..u understand the significance of it??๐Ÿ˜ณRAMA FOREVER... SAPA  n MESA(it sounds like messi)๐Ÿ˜†..FOREVER..ROFL

oh..yes Ishi.. it is beyond doubt that chotte loves both the ladies... he is trying hard to put up a brave face to deny but it is obvious he finds it tough to forget them...

I got to know what is in chotte's mind and why he wants to dispose Meher to me by spreading rumours of engagement and marriage...He wants to one of them, Meher or Jhumpa to marry someone else so that he can happily live with one without any tension, but as Jhumpa is bit old and not many takers, he feels the best chance is with Meher and trying to pair us ๐Ÿ˜ฒ hoping that his track is clear with Jhumpa, but I got it now.. I will not fall prey for this trap... I want to tell chotte I am more than happy with his bhabhi, Rati pandey๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

sandy u write so well...im loving reading ur replies...gosh u hv so much of patience๐Ÿ˜† im yet 2 read all ur replies as nikhi said๐Ÿ˜†

Anaya_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sandeep
many many happy returns of the day
Rasha4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: indianfighter

You showed your true face today, Ishi. ๐Ÿ‘ I did not expect this from you.  You guys like to misinterpret things for your own pleasure..not done! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Sandy don't be too sad..lol๐Ÿ˜†My face was always been like this๐Ÿค”๐ŸคฃAcha  may god bless sAati๐Ÿ˜ณ

n Sapa too๐Ÿคฃ

P.S This thread is still continuing on the basis of the epic battle between SAPA/SATI v/s RAMA/MESH๐Ÿคฃ