Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brahmaputra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Last but not the least, I love Bhabho and her love for Sandy very much!
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I fall in love with the show more after joining DABH forum.😳.

I love unique dialogues, comical sense, SoorYa n of course in last 6months Bhabho won my heart.⭐️.

Also, I find myself very close to Sandhya's character.
vish.naren thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
okay, let me take a few mins break n say something..!😊

I love this serial for the REAL part of it..!⭐️👏

many of the things depicted are pretty true in the context of happening (may be not all, like WTC, or all things that SurYa handle since it comes as a packed challenge for Sandhya..!)

Characters are well defined, all have a very good attire and actors are well chosen etc..!

also I LOVE the IDEA OF SOCIAL MSGS!!!😳😳

i think it provide a lot of insight into the normal people, and more, ⭐️

also I love the fun, packed ideas, slow but yet romance is there, but still need improvement to fill our notions...!!😳😆

and regarding SV2, i believe such a thing never existed, and i used to love the confusion btwn them, sinc ethey were both trying to be more devoted to each other than they were suppose to be etc...!!😳😳
nitish95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Before june 2012 i used to watch only movies and srk-kajol movies i have watched many times because of romantic,emotions and i used to hate serial when my mother used to watch.
In june 2013 i went to home for holidays my mother watching so many serial i was just very much irritated.
Dabh 14 june:-i found it same.
Dabh 15 june:-little intresting why donot they touch each other?
Dabh 18 june:-suraj expressions so simple and real.
Now i came to my hostel i just decided to download few back episodes after seeing back episodes i just loved this serial because they do not have a very short period so they do not stop emotions.romantic scenes also i like it and for me it appeared more real and now a days i give more priority to dabh than movies.
LovePraja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I ❤️❤️DABH 4 all d reasons mentioned above. Each n every track had its flaws but at d same time they were quite entertaining 2. Plus me 2 loved d SV2. I think Anas was at his best. The rudeness n arrogance somehow suited him a lot. I loved how he dominated d screen space. He had shocked everyone- d rathi family as well as d audience. It was really hard 2 tell whether Sooraj was simply pretending or he had turned negative. It was his shear brilliance that he carried it off so well. I don't think any other actor wud have justified a sudden change in character like Anas did. It was painful n cringing 2 watch him torture Sandy nd himself.
Edited by inFan80 - 11 years ago
HalleNJ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after reading all the replies, I came to one conclusion...all of us like the show for the same reasons 😛

sindu...me not angry coz you are also my patti 😃 ...and ya the fight 😆...I declare myself as the winner okva?

vishnu totally agree with your take on SV2 ⭐️ angry outsite, crying insite, loved that potrayal!

Edited by niruba - 11 years ago
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice question. I never used to watch Hindi serials and was an avid reader. Books were my world. My children went away to study and one day out of sheer loneliness I tried to find out the best serial in Hindi through TRPS. I got the answer, it was DABH. The serial at that time was 6 months old. I started watching the older episodes and just fell in love with SurYa. Many scenes I even watched almost 10 times. Than I joined the forum and became friends with so many in the virtual world. Till the Singapore track I was ok with the serial  and the social messages it delivered. After that when they started cutting out SurYa scenes, I started resenting it. I gave up the serial for some time . Now I am sure it is not the serial but the forum members who have become dear to me. I value the forum more than the serial. I watch the serial to keep in touch with my friends in the forum and get over my loneliness. Since I have no experience in the telly world I read up a lot on the subject and developed an understanding of this world. 
..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
wow Uma. That's quite a story. So you educated yourself about serials only recently? Wow. 

When did you give up and when did you re start? 

Thank you so much for all the views guys. Enjoyed reading them.
UMDU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PadBear

wow Uma. That's quite a story. So you educated yourself about serials only recently? Wow. 

When did you give up and when did you re start? 

Thank you so much for all the views guys. Enjoyed reading them.

I gave up for some time during Swamiji track but got back to be with my friends, betas and betis. I was missing them and the serial is my only link with them. Came back when Sandhya exposed the fraud Swamiji.
Edited by UMDU - 11 years ago
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice reading all the comments.

DABH is a complete entertainment package, nice storyline and characterization, an amazing cast, well-thought out tracks with logical conclusion and social message and also like any other show, driven by TRPs with major and minor bloopers.

Like all the characters except Chavvi and Mohit.