Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Anusha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Well, I gave up on July 7 when they were about to go to S'pore. I didn't see any hope for the SurYa story then. Later I read that there were some not so nice scenes. Even one where a foreigner is really nasty to Suraj. It put me off completely. I used to live there and I didn't like this putting S'pore in bad light business. Then it became easier to just not watch...till I came here to say hi earlier this march. Then I had to start watching again, becoz as Uma says, we need something to discuss here with the peeps we come to meet.  Edited by PadBear - 11 years ago
farhana874 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SurYa toh hain hi...But to me there's something more in DABH.
If I miss an episode n after going thru the WU if I find the episode not that happening n think of skipping it, I still end up catching up the repeat.

Only during Spore n SV2 track I skipped for a week or two.
I even tried twice to quit DABH n forum as well(for personal reasons)
Once I returned on my own, it was hard to resist. 😳
Then again recently made a strict decision to give up then Amlu n amma/bua/aunties pulled my ears for that!πŸ˜† So aa gayi sar khane.

CVs can take this show to another level if they put thoda sa effort, they just need to take care of lil things. It's not that difficult at all. Wish at least they'd followed the forum. Khair..
But still this is the most entertaining one on TV.

NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The idea of a married woman aspires to become an IPS officer really attracted me towards DABH.After all life of a woman does not end with marriage or within the four walls of the house.

One more thing it also shows that U don't need a doctor/engineer/scientist to make your marriage a successful one.As long as love,respect n understanding is there then profession does not matter at all.

SURYA- Unique in each n every aspects.

S-Sensational

U-Understanding

R-Respectable

Y-Youthful

A-Adorable😊
Diya_DB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
❀️SurYa❀️
They are the reason why I have been watching DABH. The concept is wonderful, the story is wonderfully told, the acting, directing and rest of the technicalities have been good too. And the tile song!!!! No words to describe how much it actually pleases me... But, for me, even if the story is wonderful I won't like it until I like the protagonists. In the same way, if I don't like the actor, I won't like the character either. So Surya are the main reason why I have stuck with DABH even during unpleasant tracks like the SV2 track and the WTC track. From the promos which caught my eye, to the precap shown in yesterday's episode, it has been Surya through and through who got me hooked to the show...Once again, I would like to appreciate AnIka for making Surya seem sooo real. 

Than you Anusha ji, for making this thread. It was nice to know everyone's POV. πŸ˜ƒ 
Edited by Diya_DB - 11 years ago
MJV2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SURYA ❀️ ...are the one and only reason i have been watching DABH

They are just Magical & Mesmerizing. Such a pleasure watching them on screen.

-Liebe- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niruba

after reading all the replies, I came to one conclusion...all of us like the show for the same reasons πŸ˜›

sindu...me not angry coz you are also my patti πŸ˜ƒ ...and ya the fight πŸ˜†...I declare myself as the winner okva?

vishnu totally agree with your take on SV2 β­οΈ angry outsite, crying insite, loved that potrayal!

i am paati for u also..😲..ye mhara ram ji....i think v r continuing our fight here also..πŸ˜†..

no u r not the winner...πŸ˜”
The.cds thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
wait..i missed this post sumhow..will get back...